Mentor only on lvl 105 main class.

Syndra

Question 1:

Will it in the future be possible for those who play on dual class, to be able to optain mentor status?

I play 3 main characters, all reaching lvl 105 on dual class...

I decided to play on dual class since my main class cannot farm. There is to mutch kill stealing and ultra low damage output from skills.

Now I have reached lvl 105 mentor is active on list but cannot be used since my main isn't 105.

All 3 toons have alot of time, adena invested and bound items... So no, I will not reroll.

Question 2:

When will there be any class change for main class?

Question 3:

When will dual class split from main class service be active again?

Question 4:

It would be really nice if ncwest is a little supportive and can create a solution to this problem?

Our main classes became unplayeble. Give us an option to keep our old characters and do something with our main class.

Now we are forced to create new character with (archer class) to powerlevel our main classes..

1. The powerleveling takes xp spots for new players.
  2. If my main class had damage I could level it in castilla dungeon slowly, fine for me since I can make progress.

Mentoring has always been on main class as a requirement. I don't see them changing that. 

Getting to level 105 can easily be done in a matter of hours, thanks in large part to the accelerated level schedule now in place. Instances like Abandoned Mining Camp further assist in that. I know you don't want to re-roll, but the reality is that waiting for NCSoft to offer a dual to main service -- something that they've expressly stated on a number of occasions over the last several years that they will not offer ever again -- is pointless. Or put another way, by the time that NCSoft changes its stance you could have leveled the slowest XP class to 110 or higher. "Never" is a long time to wait.

They will not offer a dual class split. That's another thing that people have been pleading for these past 10 years it seems like. They did it once, they're never doing it again, supposedly because they no longer have that functionality. I think that's a stretch of the truth, but in any event as with dual to main swap, dual split is never going to happen again. Best thing you can do is re-roll.

Lastly, I should point out that NCSoft simply does not care if a class becomes unplayable. Search the history of L2 forums and you'll find it to be true. I've been playing this game off and on since C1. There have always been unplayable classes and while some have been boosted over the years, most are still dead classes. When you factor in PVP and people's desire to actually win, I'd say better than 80% of the classes are dead classes. Everyone knows it. So does NCSoft. They're never going to do enough to change that reality.

I know you're hoping for a ray of light, but we've all walked this trail of misery loooooong before your current post. Just thought I'd save you our frustration on these issues. Re-roll, or live with the agony.