Exp is a NIGHTMARE, farm is a NIGHTMARE.

McFlurry

Well where we can start.....

1) Octavis/tauti/frintezza impossibles.

2) Baylor/kama/gludio factible only with a full pt +12bloody and u take 45minutes for get a 1.200.000m

3) no drops adena sometime per mobs and prestige sux more

4) no drop anymore craft mats to resells.

5) adena quantity drop sux hard

6) ridicolous system sword akamanah/zariche in hand of same big persons since idk. give reward immediatly to who keep in hands in the exactly moment and finish this circus

7) exping at 105/106 u get always 700mil per mob, in solo where u can with a set bloody and weap+12bloody. In party u get same exp where need a pt, same speed to kill a mob, useless and very very slow (0,0002% per mob)

8) why dont close the server and open only 1 for ppl with dragon weaps, krisnha +14bloody, abu4, seven sign, heavenly talisman, weapon drags, skills +30, forgotten skill+30. this game is calibrated only for them.

7) u deleted most of things farmable and to do daily to complete and get something useful. I log i have nothing to do only kartia solo+primeval isle. stop. finished daily game.

#L2 phantasmal

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hi,

I just wanted to add some things you can do to make adenas and exp.

1. have you tried fishing, when your not leveling set your chars to fish, in 1 hour u should be able to get 2 power fish each char. remember you can log 3 chars per computer,

4 power fish you can trade for 3 elcyum powder. you can sell them on AH or save them for weapon upgrade.

2. Do coal mine timed instance (101-105) every day you should get the most exp there.

2b. Do Storm isle, even if you do a small area with 4-6 mobs the adena drops are far superior than other places for 1 hour

2c. If you need adena GOTO Plunderous Plains EXP is BAD but adena drops is good. 

3.Always do primeval island as you can get enchant scrolls to sell for a profit.

4. NEVER Enchant anything other then your skills. normally you would try to enchant your skills to +6 then use Mastery enchants to get it to +10, if your doing another way STOP its not worth all the fails.

5. Join a clan make some friends play together you will be able to do alot more content.

6. Do not do Baylor its a wast of time, people do baylor instance only stay in that instance less then 10 min, if it takes you a long time to do the instance, its not worth while. the time in the instance can be better used farming adena or fishing.

7. ALWAYS do the Solo Instance to get your FREE daily Buff Supplies , less than 15min per day its worth the time

8. Please remember the people you see that can 1 -2 shoot mobs spent alot of money to get to where they are, or play nearly 24/7. You cannot compete with those people, pace yourself in little upgrades and you will enjoy the game more.

i think that is all i can think of now, if others have other ideas please comment

Edited by FistofFury
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, McFlurry said:

2) Baylor/kama/gludio factible only with a full pt +12bloody and u take 45minutes for get a fukin 1.200.000m

6) ridicolous system sword akamanah/zariche in hand of same big persons since idk. give reward immediatly to who keep in hands in the exactly moment and finish this circus

7) exping at 105/106 u get always 700mil per mob, in solo where u can with a set bloody and weap+12bloody. In party u get same exp where need a pt, same speed to kill a mob, useless and very very slow (0,0002% per mob)

8) why dont close the server and open only 1 for ppl with dragon weaps, krisnha +14bloody, abu4, seven sign, heavenly talisman, weapon drags, skills +30, forgotten skill+30. this game is calibrated only for them.

7) u deleted most of things farmable and to do daily to complete and get something useful. I log i have nothing to do only kartia solo+primeval isle. stop. finished daily game.

#L2 phantasmal

+1

4 hours ago, FistofFury said:

Hi,

I just wanted to add some things you can do to make adenas and exp.

1. have you tried fishing, when your not leveling set your chars to fish, in 1 hour u should be able to get 2 power fish each char. remember you can log 3 chars per computer,

4 power fish you can trade for 3 elcyum powder. you can sell them on AH or save them for weapon upgrade.

2. Do coal mine timed instance (101-105) every day you should get the most exp there.

2b. Do Storm isle, even if you do a small area with 4-6 mobs the adena drops are far superior than other places for 1 hour

2c. If you need adena GOTO Plunderous Plains EXP is BAD but adena drops is good. 

3.Always do primeval island as you can get enchant scrolls to sell for a profit.

4. NEVER Enchant anything other then your skills. normally you would try to enchant your skills to +6 then use Mastery enchants to get it to +10, if your doing another way STOP its not worth all the fails.

5. Join a clan make some friends play together you will be able to do alot more content.

6. Do not do Baylor its a wast of time, people do baylor instance only stay in that instance less then 10 min, if it takes you a long time to do the instance, its not worth while. the time in the instance can be better used farming adena or fishing.

7. ALWAYS do the Solo Instance to get your FREE daily Buff Supplies , less than 15min per day its worth the time

8. Please remember the people you see that can 1 -2 shoot mobs spent alot of money to get to where they are, or play nearly 24/7. You cannot compete with those people, pace yourself in little upgrades and you will enjoy the game more.

i think that is all i can think of now, if others have other ideas please comment

NO he wont make those cause ppl get used to afk farm :)
Instead of crying search for profit , especially if u have prestige and drop rune

4 hours ago, FistofFury said:

12 hours ago, McFlurry said:

2) Baylor/kama/gludio factible only with a full pt +12bloody and u take 45minutes for get a fukin 1.200.000m

#L2 phantasmal

how to dont quotes you... +1 on any point. also why monsters sometime dont drop adenas? i have prestige. the game daily is kartia and primeval, after you can put ur char in macro and shut down ur monitor again.

agree with all this, gameplay is now basically garbage generally.  not really worth it to play anymore.  I used to have fun crafting... no more fun allowed in game.  

only 1 thing to add if you press on:  make alts and do Balok for drops:  rune stones and blessed weapon/armor scrolls for adenas.  can make a 99 lvl char overnight it's enough for Balok, then just do as many as you can stand.   

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 1:13 AM, McFlurry said:

2) Baylor/kama/gludio factible only with a full pt +12bloody and u take 45minutes for get a 1.200.000m

#L2 phantasmal

at 106 i can make really 0,0002% per mob, in a full night macro i do around 1,8% exp with my equip bloody+12. 

My eletricity company says thanks a lot to ncwest (from 89euros per bills, since i stay all time in macro, i pay now 130euros per bills). Prestige? ahahah im not stupid at these condition never spend for nothing. Also mobs when u kill drop ZERO adenas frequently.

And for conclude, developers sleeping hard and are ghosts and dont listen what game need real. 

Welllll, XP is only a nightmare if you're new to L2. For those of us that have been here for a long while this is pretty much the easiest xp ever. Remember we actually had to be behind the keyboard to get xp, you do not. That being said, indeed this game has all the potential in the world, but it seems the worst owners in the history of gaming. For an extremely old game all improvements seem to consist of making the same areas higher in lvl and throwing in some different mobs. Any fix seems to be to the detriment of the good players and supposedly in reaction to the bad players. Taking away passes to the Special Hunting Zones because some peeps decided to exploit it comes to mind. Making adena and getting drops has been hard in this game for a very very long time. I'm one of the mid-grade spenders. I accept the fact that to make adena I have to spend RL money. It is what it is. Many choose not to go that route and I have no problem with that. But with this game there isn't many options, they are giving you many free items at the moment, but doing Baylor with that gear will be trying. Basically the only way to enjoy this game is to make friends, join a good clan, do any of the dailies to supplement your adena and items, and  just try to have fun. This game has no real adena quest it just gives free gear. All else is pretty much on you. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Aaliyah said:

@Ganealf

Except you forgot Lineage is a mass pvp game. Free gear is crap compared to what you really need to have fun.

Nope didn't forget that. That's the part were you really need to spend some to get some. Getting the necessary adena to get the gear that's needed  for high end PvP is truly one of the main reasons why you might find yourself spending RL money. I don't PvP unless I have no other choice because I can't and wont try to keep up with the big spenders. They have crazy gear. Not all, but some. So, if you plan to lvl and just have fun, stick with what you can get from free stuff and whatever drops that may come your way. If you wish to do more...its gonna cost ya. Some find ways to make adena, then Ncsoft finds ways to squash that. This event that's running right now is about the same as any other. Buy a pack from L2, or use adena and buy some from the sellers in town and hope for the best. Somebodies gonna get some good stuff out of it, why not you.

On 11/02/2020 at 2:27 AM, FistofFury said:

Please remember the people you see that can 1 -2 shoot mobs spent a lot of money to get to where they are, or play nearly 24/7. You cannot compete with those people, pace yourself in little upgrades and you will enjoy the game more.

The most important thing to retain here xD

Plus, for the electrical bill guy, if you're spending more than should on a hobby (such as this game), without any return involved (at least mental happiness), probably you're not having fun anymore and just stressing with what you can't achieve in the game.

The issues that we're having now, it's the same as ~6 months ago, and apparently nothing is gonna change anytime soon... so... adapt yourself according to it or try to make the best use of your time with something else ^_^

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 1:13 AM, McFlurry said:

#L2 phantasmal

You have totally rights at any point.

Also l2store is the most expensive store in a game that i never seen.

Game is too hard, too, u cant farm anything of serious, u cant level up seriously after 106+ u need only stay in macro h24 7/7. U need reach lvl cap max and start try farm everything u need (that is very hard and impossible ingame).

If u have a stupid set bloody +8 and weap bloody+12 u can do some exp macro solo/duo, and even with this, u stay a life in macro to try do 1lvl up.

U waste too much time, cant play, i shut down my monitor too all day.

Events are only a serious gambles game and i see friends that spend a lot and didnt take nothing of concrete.

We need a change direction absolutely.

• Thanks 1

My only gripe with the game is price. Entry level price to become PVE competent post 105 is ridiculous. PvP aside.

I can only recommend to NCWest -- reduce price across the board or offer better benefits for purchasing prestige and or destiny packs. At the moment the drop rune is just about worthless considering majority of our adena is coming out of timed zones. Also, increase or change up the outdated hero coin rewards... We need upgrade items. Dragon shirt stones or breaths, brooch stones/upgrade items, dye crystals, royal save tickets, reduced price elcyum etc.. to reflect the changes in game. Who the hell is going to spend 300 hero coins on a giants life stone or R99 gear? Updated hero coin items equals more sales. I dunno how old this hero coins selection is but it should have been updated several times since Fafurion release.

There's already enough dragon weapons in game. Lets balance some things out a bit and give us the opportunity to +++up our r110

Edited by TheHaggarDagger

:D

Whole topic is about how to play in sandbox where is no sand.

Do you really think that new players will enjoy with just a fishing, dead clan/siege system, zero quests and 24/7 leveling? They do not improve the texture and environment, but add only crap weapons and glow effects? Make checkbox for me where I can disable all of that new shit.

I seriously do not understand how developers can ever think that these are aspects that players will pay for.

PS.

This game is for already addicted folks. Be happy that now, with the new p2w event, you can kill mobs 5% faster. They will fix it later. 

Edited by LordDragnil
Postscriptum

I think they are more happy when game life is more hard and players are frustrated....

they dont never think that we cant farm adena and real stuff, l2store is too much expensive, most of item stuck 1 in char.

Also, look the upgrade from r99 to krisna...cmon, 102 elcyum and 9 bilion......how we can have mass population in the game with all prohibitive situation that developers make in every updates?

The correct business is: balanced difficult--> mass population--> a lot of micro transactions. and all are happy

On 3/1/2020 at 12:32 PM, Caballeros said:

I think they are more happy when game life is more hard and players are frustrated....

You nailed it actually. You as a player need to be kept in that box and not to think outside of it, the level of satisfaction given is little and in small portion so you dont quit l2 but not too much either. The harder you get things they have more value to you as a player which is a lie since they are virtual items but you dont see that or dont want to accept that because you are trapped already in their grand scheme and you will close eyes and pay for every virtual service they are offering to you.

what satisfaction can you have if u cant farm nothing? have u seen how much cost 400 ncoins and in l2store how many coins u need for packets?

tell me, a random or who start the game when see this insane economy, hard difficult, price of stuff by adena, the significant differences between "big elite" and normal ppl, what will think?

Even the Shoppers dont come to play l2 and increase population, they see istantly if spend euros will stay always shitty players :D 

What people have to understand is those that are “end game pvp ready” have usually been playing for years.  

Most new players now do not learn their character.  They macro farm and afk.  

Get in or create a clan and compete with other like level clans.  Build up pvp constant parties and learn to work as a team.  Get to know your character and learn to love the game slowly like people who have been playing since 2003.

it’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless you want to spend real life money.  Then you can spend thousands of dollars, get levels quickly, and not know how to play your character.  That stage three dragon weapon won’t do you any good if you don’t know how to play your toon.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ganealf said:

XP is only a nightmare if you're new to L2. For those of us that have been here for a long while this is pretty much the easiest xp ever. Remember we actually had to be behind the keyboard to get xp

I started playing in 2004 and I quit the game in late 2006 after extreme grinding and countless hours of play with NO CHEATING only got me to level 56.  Those endless grinds of killing the same set of mobs for hours and hours at a time was not fun, and there were so many bugs in the game that GMs were spending most of their time getting people unstuck from the scenery.

I came back in 2011 to a game better suited to quicker advancement, not as many drops, less adena, but the game was now FREE.  It was obvious that NC Soft was not seeking or implementing recommendations from a game theory specialist on in-game economics because drastically lowering adena drops was the absolutely wrong thing to do.  I remember when I had 80 million adena in 2006 and that was a fortune.  Creating an artificial chokehold on adena drops was the worst thing one could do to stop the offline Adena bot/sellers.  

But to those that complain about the ridiculousness of macro and auto farming, I recommend that you go to Classic and find out for yourself how stupid and useless the grind for little xp can be.    

Edited by Heisenberg
  • Like 1