Jump to content
McFlurry

Exp is a NIGHTMARE, farm is a NIGHTMARE.

Recommended Posts

ZooArcher    38

Game is no longer about XP farm... XP you can buy with NCoin .. 

Now you farm Adena, without 100% drop rate and dismal amount... 

The wall is now at free gear, it will only get you so far, then your stuck with no adena to upgrade to even hunt in the area of your level.. 

So to even hunt there, you make more toons, load more boxes... XP is cut even farther down, no point in buying XP.. adena drop still for nothing, go for weeks with free gear and slow kill speeds... adena is now accumilated on farming party, so you wont ever upgrade them all, have to focus on main.. not enough to go around, and ofcourse seeing the trickle effect into area's being overpopulated... wonder why... stupid ass Dev Team.

Is not even a good joke on players, and if not fixed soon I'll just take another break.... come back again later with tons of stuff deleted off my accounts, more and more items that are worthless.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OldSchool-    7
On 11/2/2020 at 1:13 AM, McFlurry said:

Well where we can start.....

 

1) Octavis/tauti/frintezza impossibles.

2) Baylor/kama/gludio factible only with a full pt +12bloody and u take 45minutes for get a 1.200.000m

3) no drops adena sometime per mobs and prestige sux more

4) no drop anymore craft mats to resells.

5) adena quantity drop sux hard

6) ridicolous system sword akamanah/zariche in hand of same big persons since idk. give reward immediatly to who keep in hands in the exactly moment and finish this circus

7) exping at 105/106 u get always 700mil per mob, in solo where u can with a set bloody and weap+12bloody. In party u get same exp where need a pt, same speed to kill a mob, useless and very very slow (0,0002% per mob)

8) why dont close the server and open only 1 for ppl with dragon weaps, krisnha +14bloody, abu4, seven sign, heavenly talisman, weapon drags, skills +30, forgotten skill+30. this game is calibrated only for them.

7) u deleted most of things farmable and to do daily to complete and get something useful. I log i have nothing to do only kartia solo+primeval isle. stop. finished daily game.

 

#L2 phantasmal

Any hope tomorrow to change this retard gamelife? and octavis-tauti-frintezza will change this insane system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caballeros    5
5 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

Any hope tomorrow to change this retard gamelife? and octavis-tauti-frintezza will change this insane system?

lol in this particular thing, they cap maximun damage to 20k, so ppl spend moneys to equip their chars and then u do bosses instanced same to others ppl with less equips.

That's why we say Nc fails in most of things....the problem is not ppl crying/complains, the problems is Nc company that wrong most of the stuff.

 

 

What was the concept of this cap? to avoid bigs to farm in 2-3? they are separated, others party can enter and do their instance separately, they dont will find these boss already deads. BUT ALSO: WHY NC DIDN'T PUT THIS SYSTEM TO AVOID INSANE FARM OF 1-2PPL OF DRAGONS VALAKAS/FAFURION/ANTHARAS AND NEED CERTAINLY A BIG NUMBER OF PPL COZ DRAGONS ARE CAPS DAMAGE AND SHARE EQUIPS AND STOP MONOPOLYZE??

 

Ofcourse, sure, continue in this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lego    11

Please do something, restart the server is unplayable !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyTania    21

Well now without special settings, without the party bonus 100%, you have to alive till 90years old to lvl up from 107+++

 

This game is only a frustrating devs work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McFlurry    23

As the usual from Ncwest, all these big Troubles are ignored and w8, worse than before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GH0sTx    0

i agree with what he sayd.i am an old l2 player witch enjoyed this game sow much over the years.i quit playng because life goes on and because i had no more time to play it anymore.with this corona virus now,being forced to stay home,me and 2 more friends decided to give it a chance again.we are sow dissapointed.the game its a big mess...

i dont understand why they boost you to lvl 105 if even with enchanced exalted weapon no one will even think to take you to 105 party instance.there is no place for new players to farm adena at all.and the only place that drops some adena(not 100% chance and the ammount its sow low that u can waste 1 day of farm,in 3-4 teleports)its crowded with bots for mentee.ya...u can get some adena from fishing...like 20-30kk at 24h but that doese not worth for 24/24 running pc and payng bills.you are preety much stuck and forced to invest real money into l2store in order to be able to join the very very litle content and instances this game,in this stage provide.or you can do what everyone doese and make a full pt of bots just to raise them to 105 and sell them as mentee for 600-700kk adena.doese that worth the time and effort?i dont think so.1 thing its clear....for me this game is dead and burried.i will never again touch it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iEHOT    1
46 minutes ago, GH0sTx said:

i agree with what he sayd.i am an old l2 player witch enjoyed this game sow much over the years.i quit playng because life goes on and because i had no more time to play it anymore.with this corona virus now,being forced to stay home,me and 2 more friends decided to give it a chance again.we are sow dissapointed.the game its a big mess...

i dont understand why they boost you to lvl 105 if even with enchanced exalted weapon no one will even think to take you to 105 party instance.there is no place for new players to farm adena at all.and the only place that drops some adena(not 100% chance and the ammount its sow low that u can waste 1 day of farm,in 3-4 teleports)its crowded with bots for mentee.ya...u can get some adena from fishing...like 20-30kk at 24h but that doese not worth for 24/24 running pc and payng bills.you are preety much stuck and forced to invest real money into l2store in order to be able to join the very very litle content and instances this game,in this stage provide.or you can do what everyone doese and make a full pt of bots just to raise them to 105 and sell them as mentee for 600-700kk adena.doese that worth the time and effort?i dont think so.1 thing its clear....for me this game is dead and burried.i will never again touch it

This game was never easy for new joiners.

Especially for people who counting electricity bills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solaris    18

New players don't know what is exp! 2006 we killing 25mobs at ketra to take 0.01 at 76-77 lvl with no macro and now you just log your toon put macro on and leave....and now 1-85 30mins 85-99 1,5h and when you finish exlated quests you have gear .... i remember that to make my Dark crystal robe set back then was pain in ass because the dc helmet was so expensive .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordDragnil    63
6 hours ago, Solaris said:

New players don't know what is exp! 2006 we killing 25mobs at ketra to take 0.01 at 76-77 lvl with no macro and now you just log your toon put macro on and leave....and now 1-85 30mins 85-99 1,5h and when you finish exlated quests you have gear .... i remember that to make my Dark crystal robe set back then was pain in ass because the dc helmet was so expensive .

I remember we had drop in game and market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadaY    5

Hello good day

Regarding the xp obtained, I see that it is slow and not as aggressive as in recent years, so they removed the degree penalty of weapons and armor, now you can be 105 and have r110 of weapon and armor, this game is not based on arriving at the highest level  if not to encourage the partys to hunt for raids boss and pvp what I see wrong is the little drop of materials and few hunting areas many apprentice characters are concentrated in small areas and for those who are going to criticize me I have left a character about to go up to 110 and I started from 0 and I am already at 105 with a +12 r110 weapon and I will last in the game until the internet is cut off since the covid19 took my company ahead and I have no income  so less drama for the xp that there are worse problems in real life than in a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×