Divekio Archer 105 full skills vs dagger 105 full skills

MOLENSA

So are you going to post a video every time you kill one MS? 

You might want to consider waiting till you have multiple clips of killing MS members and then make one long vid.  Also; how in the hell is a 4/5 person clan down over 350 points to MS?   

6 minutes ago, Rodah said:

You might want to consider waiting till you have multiple clips of killing MS members and then make one long vid.  Also; how in the hell is a 4/5 person clan down over 350 points to MS?   

and all my video is special for haters :)) if you are frustrated tell me your name in game and i make a video with you .

I'm wondering 2 things.

Why are you considering him "full skills" like the title says? He doesn't have nearly as much as you popped off.

2nd, why are you dead at the very very beginning of the video and not flagged? Did he kill and you just cut that part out? Because you're not flagged either.

12 hours ago, MOLENSA said:

and all my video is special for haters :)) if you are frustrated tell me your name in game and i make a video with you .

??????  my name in game..............

I am Rhodah in game and PLEASEEEEEE make a video of us fighting!

15 hours ago, Rodah said:

At least, Molensa's post are not fake propaganda...

Archived