Auto Hunt System

SuperCHAOSXXX

Look, i know that in every MMORPG there'll be always PVP, but for godsake do something about this system, so people don't exploit it. What's the point in leaving your char AFK farming when someone comes and kills you. Either you balance and do something about it or just remove it, cause it comes to the point that really annoys you. If this means that i'll not be able to farm because there are PK'ers, then so be it, but at least don't exploit the bleeping system. If i'm wrong, then someone tell me what's the point of this system. Thanks.

1 hour ago, SuperCHAOSXXX said:

Look, i know that in every MMORPG there'll be always PVP, but for godsake do something about this system, so people don't exploit it. What's the point in leaving your char AFK farming when someone comes and kills you. Either you balance and do something about it or just remove it, cause it comes to the point that really annoys you. If this means that i'll not be able to farm because there are PK'ers, then so be it, but at least don't exploit the bleeping system. If i'm wrong, then someone tell me what's the point of this system. Thanks.

Don't leave your toon completely afk, monitor it .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh why didn't you say you got PK'd while you were at work?.

You just need to open a support ticket and clearly state what hours you will be afk at work leveling and NCsoft will disable the PVP ability of players near you during those hours. But you have to be subscribed to Prestige Pack VIP+ AFK edition.

If your only going to afk for 1 hour at a time you can go to the L2 store and buy PVP immune scroll 1 hour for 4500 Ncoins. But again you have to be subscribed to Prestige Pack + AFK edition for that to show up in your L2 store.

Prestige Pack+ AFK edition is $1500 per month USD.

Kind of expensive but definitely worth it for the VIP or Executive level player that has the need to AFK while at work and not get killed

or you can just die like the rest of us peasants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 11:24 PM, degamad said:

Oh why didn't you say you got PK'd while you were at work?.

You just need to open a support ticket and clearly state what hours you will be afk at work leveling and NCsoft will disable the PVP ability of players near you during those hours. But you have to be subscribed to Prestige Pack VIP+ AFK edition.

If your only going to afk for 1 hour at a time you can go to the L2 store and buy PVP immune scroll 1 hour for 4500 Ncoins. But again you have to be subscribed to Prestige Pack + AFK edition for that to show up in your L2 store.

Prestige Pack+ AFK edition is $1500 per month USD.

Kind of expensive but definitely worth it for the VIP or Executive level player that has the need to AFK while at work and not get killed

or you can just die like the rest of us peasants.

Im really amazed how you progress in such a short time, now you are one of us:ph34r: Keep up the good work:D

On 27/2/2020 at 6:57 AM, SuperCHAOSXXX said:

Yeah, like i can completely leave work every time to monitor my game, c,mon who can do that :D. And no i'm not in a hurry to max out my level. If i'm all day at home than yes i can monitor it but otherwise, no. Not everyone's in the same situation.

Well, I work from 8 to 5, i just turn on teamviewer or chrome remote desktop and set my char either from my work pc or my cellphone... No excuse there

On 12.02.2020 at 5:13 PM, SuperCHAOSXXX said:

You can always kick this game out from your PC and find something what better fits your needs.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:53 AM, KKutty said:

I'm (100%) sure the devs put the auto hunt system in just for you to go afk at work all day right? maybe you should play wow when your afk at work all day? 

You can become 100% automated with the built-in system. Of course NC expects people to AFK hunt. If you weren't meant to, there would be limitations to the macros.

We all have to agree that farming is boring. Not everyone would want to sit in front of their pc all day and night clicking away to get a miniscule amount of xp. So afk farming is a must if you want to keep up with the higher level players. Even to macro 24/7 It can take year come some to get level 110. Months for others who will open up their wallets.