Skillpoints SP

Gasco

Hello there...So, im 44 and lvling...surprise for me that even though I have already been picky enough regarding the skills I learn ( due to the possibility of not earning much SP ) I now find myself with the impossibility of learning more skills. (My char is a Dark Avenger, but same happens with other chars that I have). Is there anyway of getting more SP, specific quests? or specific mob that gives more SP than exp or something? (Hope u dont say something related to buying Ncoins...)

Please any info? thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Gasco said:

well, yeah, of course I used the scrolls the system provides you...

Those scrolls are best saved for much later in game.

Not much u can do about it besides be patient and level up.

SP will continue to be an issue until lvl 80. After that u dont worry abt SP again.

Any time i lvl up a char i only upgrade the very basic skills needed for farming. Max 3-4 skills per level  nothing else until u can afford the SP.

Try to save those scrolls for the future.

Edited by Ingwaz

4 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

Those scrolls are best saved for much later in game.

Not much u can do about it besides be patient and level up.

SP will continue to be an issue until lvl 80. After that u dont worry abt SP again.

Any time i lvl up a char i only upgrade the very basic skills needed for farming. Max 3-4 skills per level  nothing else until u can afford the SP.

Try to save those scrolls for the future.

Yeah my scenario was made worse because the incompetent Korean devs devised an event where everyone had to go to the same town at two designated times each day to spam an item on a cake that spawned for XP and SP. Not surprisingly this caused server stability issues as the botters brought droves of accounts and the event was basically canceled after a couple days. The "compensation" was turned into daily scrolls that gave only XP because the aforementioned incompetent devs said that giving SP too would be too much..

I have no idea who they have working on this game but it's clear they don't really understand it or the players. The last "update" being the latest example of this ignorance. .

I remember the event ;)

Biggest fail ever. /target Fioti :ppp

I was around 50-60 lvl at the time in all my chars, and luckily i decided to only use some of the xp scrolls and only climb up 10 lvls, as im a mage and no SP would have me unable to farm.

My friends went from 55 to 75 in that event. They quit the game shortly after :/

There were so many 75s with 55 lvl skills lol.

Yea i remember that excuse.. SP would be too much... lol ! Those devs have never played this game.

Edited by Ingwaz

2 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

I remember the event ;)

Biggest fail ever. /target Fioti :ppp

I was around 50-60 lvl at the time in all my chars, and luckily i decided to only use some of the xp scrolls and only climb up 10 lvls, as im a mage and no SP would have me unable to farm.

My friends went from 55 to 75 in that event. They quit the game shortly after :/

There were so many 75s with 55 lvl skills lol.

Yea i remember that excuse.. SP would be too much... lol ! Those devs have never played this game.

On Giran by the time of the second cake there were already characters named Fioti, mysterious, cake, etc....I setup full macros on all my account after the first crapshow of a cake spawn.

Even though I was careful in what skills I picked my party was still full of level 70s with low level 50s skills..

If using autohunting active there no much reason to keep scrolls for later time. SP deficite stop being a prob ater 76. At 76+ you will stuck with adena deficite cuz most of skills will need scroll traded for 31 magical tablets 400k each. And even gring without shots will not help much in solving this prob so you will can learn all important skills from 2nd class. Till 76 just learn most important skills only.

Edited by Buldos