Timed zones and wasted runes

AngryUser

Xp in normal spots are kinda bad. so the timed zones are kinda good but now when there are like no mobs in dino island and im guessing the same shit has happend in storm island, im really pissed off, used a 200% xp rune, a 200% droprate rune and got presige pack before all the shit started happening with the timed zones(cant buypasses). so now i feel its just a waste. I want a complete refund, or a fix NOW. Im getting tired of this shit, and im pretty sure there are lots of ppl money that are beeing wasted like this.

yes but ppl are blind with that event many rewards :) yesterday i was in storm isle and there no mobs to kill .... funny is they reduce mobs with 30% but dont increase xp/adena/drop rate to compensate , while other regions have full content ,here they cut any possible way to play free

• Like 1

Relax - its mean "american service quality" (even in Grecia people more serious - with mentality "la siesta", or Spain - with mentalyti "mañana ")...

Normally i was getting ~25 skrools per 1 hour, today... 4... 

What i can say... ncsoft --> "la siesta" - and if someone want items - please use l2store :)

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Just farm in other places, it's not like the whole game is in PI or SI....

Also, nobody forced you to buy anything.

Nobody forces me to buy anything but if i do buy something expecting to have good use for it, and if the seller cant deliver i will not be a happy customer and sit back and relax like ppl in underdeveloped countries learn to do. 

10 minutes ago, AngryUser said:

Nobody forces me to buy anything but if i do buy something expecting to have good use for it, and if the seller cant deliver i will not be a happy customer and sit back and relax like ppl in underdeveloped countries learn to do. 

The item you've bought works fine, what's your point in that huh?

I guess they do, the items also works as intended if they decreese the mobs by 100% too. Everything works as intended. Laggy server? No its just a way too keep soulshot consumpion down. Bots on the server that GMs dont care about? It works as intended keeps the economy flowing. 200% droprate rune doing really good when ether is limited in this stupid update piece of !#!%%&!# game. And how dare i complain when stuff isnt working or nerfed for no reason. I highly doubt its the timed areas that is the problem. They arent that crowded anyway. Mabye coalmines is but the other places isnt hard to find a spot. But now that spot has alot less mobs wich means alot less xp and alot less drops in a game where there is no drops. It wasnt under those premisses i bought the runes.

just submit a ticket to support and ask for a refund due to the current unplayable situation.

posting on forum asking for a refund will not work as the forum mods are not able to do so, nor will they bother to pass on the message to those that could - it's not in their job description ;)

Edited by Draecke

15 hours ago, mixa said:

Just farm in other places, it's not like the whole game is in PI or SI....

Also, nobody forced you to buy anything.

You not right.

For example - im SH (in fact im top Kamael SH (approx 110) in server except some trasvestit which was dark elf, human or etc and change in SH.) My mine stats (no buf) m.atak -317.579, p.def - 18.447 (without abu 4 (use on tank), elemental atack - 595. It's not so much - but better not exist in Naia. Im using prestige, drop runes, pve runes, shining dragon, roses and etc. And max what I can farm = Primeval Isle. Im not counting regular mobs  = get per 24h 200-300kk - just for shots. It's just simple JOKE!

And if coun all my items on acc.. I don't know what they wort - let's say - 3000-5000 euros. Something likes this. Maybe you reallyy thinking people like I have any interest farm regular mobs for 200kk? :)

And  I even not want to try to understand what can "farm"  people who have less then I. And people who have less - its 95% off all l2 population. So what they can farm? 5-20kk per day? They cant buy shots for this...

So WITH THIS "REDUKTION" GM MAKE TOTALLY FAIL.