Make PK a serious offence LIKE BEFORE - this is SERIOUS

Karma2020

Ok, I know PK is part of the game, and I don't mind it, its part of the game!

BUT, before, players only PK'd other players in major circumstances and they knew that they couldn't just WALK around and CLEAR entire ZONES (Blazing Swamp, PR, EV, etc.) OF PLAYERS trying to farm.

NOW I log in, like this morning to see ONE character, ONE disgusting human being, PK-ing an entire ZONE, an ENTIRE ZONE of players, all I see around me is people dead and this guy sitting red in the middle waiting for others. 

The complaint/report system is a lie, a joke, NCSoft DOESN'T punish PK or harassment or abuse they only say they do so that it looks good for the general public, but when you actually make a complaint they don't do anything. 

Regardless, before when you killed a player by PK you would pop like a PINATA. Now you can just go ahead and kill 100 players with PK one morning and if someone kills you you will be lucky if the player drops a SOE scrool. 

PLEASE bring back the old PK system, make PK a serious offence, stop messing around with new players trying to farm and exp their characters, STOP DESTROYING WHATEVER IS LEFT OF THIS GAME IN FAVOUR OF A FEW WHALES! 

• Like 1

ONE disgusting human being, PK-ing an entire ZONE

u take the game 2 serious man 

u cant say this words and speak for a person like that even if this person does that in the game 

is not good for your mental health the game is not real life 

I used to play this MMO where you could walk around and PK people if you wanted to, but as soon as you did you become wanted, anyone could kill you, players, guards in towns, there was no place you could seek refuge you were labelled a criminal in-game. 

And the best part when you died you would go straight to jail where a live trail of individual other players will give sentence based on your infamy points which you acquire with each time you PK a person. 

Point is, now with all these whales and people full dragon gear and epic items, 90% of the server doesn't stand a chance, therefore by definition why make PK so convenient? Do you want more content for the p2w players? So let's hunt the losers that are trying to exp and farm for fun? 

Logically you would aim to make PK a more serious offence in order to protect little people like myself that are trying to invest time and resources into this game to get better not harras them and chase them around the map 1 shoting them while they're trying to get 0.0002% exp per mob with their exalted gear. 

Shame on you.

Player like Cl0ud or BongDaFlow, its part of the community, without this two, every1 life will be boring, next time try to kill him when you saw a pk toon come to you :)

Its part of the game, some1 need to be red and stupid, or to be being a clown

Edited by KissMyKnife

I wish this topic will generate enough attention. If we can get enough people to come together and really share their experiences here and demand a change we can definitely make everyone's life easier in-game by forcing NCSoft to change the way the currently PK system works. 

I don't know why they had to go and change it in the first place. 

9 minutes ago, Karma2020 said:

I wish this topic will generate enough attention. If we can get enough people to come together and really share their experiences here and demand a change we can definitely make everyone's life easier in-game by forcing NCSoft to change the way the currently PK system works. 

I don't know why they had to go and change it in the first place. 

They changed it because people were forcing other players to become Red and no matter what else they tried it didnt work.

In only 1 hr since the post you have 3 different people replying sharing there experience but unfortunatly its not the same as yours. Zones get pked clearing the afk macros for other live people or more likely macros to come and play. To me people clearing these zones means they are activly playing and forcing people not to be AFK which isnt totally a bad thing even if it affects the odd live player along the way for a short time.

• Like 2

The current PK system is what it is because randoms were crying all around they can't macro farm, because they were losing all their items.NC changed it to this one, while some of us warned what would happen - it happened.

Enjoy your well deserved meal.

Edited by mixa
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, chrisma said:

ONE disgusting human being, PK-ing an entire ZONE

u take the game 2 serious man 

u cant say this words and speak for a person like that even if this person does that in the game 

is not good for your mental health the game is not real life 

I think this person has a conscience is all, but your right he shouldn't take this game serious - but to each his own right? 

i just think a new 1 :D i feel this is the best solution for all who love pking.

so after 10 pk in a day, the play get a skill not change anything on status, but make the character to be attacked, and each day on reset time, removed this skill.
Easy to make this change.

Edited by KissMyKnife

I agree that they should change the Karma system to the way it was before. The way it works not kinda makes the karma system useless. It seems way to easy to work off than before, and the fact that they NEVER drop items when killed with karma means there is no punishment for killing other players. I loved the karma system of the old days, and it should have never changed. I know everyones rebuttal is "its a pvp game your care bear". There is no RISK involved anymore with gaining karma and killing other players and that seriously hinders the karma system all together.

17 hours ago, SummerSpice said:

what we need are some people to go and clean out the pkers , that could be fun

no reward = no motivation

People were hunting PKers because red players could drop valuable items. Now, most people don't care.

I was strongly against changes introduced to the PK system, but the crying afk farmers had a louder voice. Now they have what they deserve (though I wonder how many of them are still playing).

The 2 changes I would like to see done to the PK system which wouldn't be too hard to do actually.

1. If you are red and you die, you loose xp according to how many PK's you have. 1% per pk. Now at lower levels no big deal. But a 110+ toon that makes a max of 1-2% a day with good boosts has 75 pk and dies red? That's gonna hurt.

2. Getting Blessed/Healer/Iss resurrected while dead does not bring back lost xp.

On 14. 2. 2020 at 4:53 PM, Nikakashka said:

Lets vote for the return of old PK system for a month, get popcorn and watch all this "I CANT MACRO AFK OMG" people losing every single item they had :D

This is not true my dear. We tested this in time when info was actual about it, acording some "trully" video on youtube, video which was with cuts is strange and realy suspicious anyway. And our CP test is just super simple > YOU cant be force PK if you have correct macro set-up and also if you have enable targeting system to monters only. We used all posible force skills to force character to > target provokateur. With all characters, also we didnt forget to try it with tanks, othels, also we tested all tricks with pets etc ..... result ? if game setup was correct, wasnt chance to be force PK ! Make force PK to ppl (many of them)  was possible to those who dont know how to avoid it by use standard game principes, or they didnt want to stop use AOE skills effect  !! And then they cant make correct game setup for save game is just obsolutely another song. Best regard for all orcs !!! GRRRRrrrrrr.

first no error is fixed with another error
the first mistake was not to fix the problem of other players forcing some of the AFK macro to be pk
second mistake was to withdraw the penalty causing the following:
players who chase others / players who don't like specific clans can kill the will without penalty
let's say your clan is at war, but you want to experiment:
before you left the clan to come back later and everything is fine, today even without a clan you are still being chased
I could give several other examples, but it all boils down to:
  who has more strength decides who plays
very easy for big alliances to order hunts for players who are trying to level up to fight against them
anyway ...
my solution to this problem would be PVE zones with no PVP allowed (zone restriction) except for those with active WAR

17 hours ago, iVirtual said:

the first mistake was not to fix the problem of other players forcing some of the AFK macro to be pk
players who chase others / players who don't like specific clans can kill the will without penalty
before you left the clan to come back later and everything is fine, today even without a clan you are still being chased

This is so very very true, and again it comes down to Ncsoft fixing the problem in such a way that the good get the bad end of the stick...again. I have only PK'd those who have pk'd my little toons that were out doing the afk macro in peace. I go red, go to any high lvl area and kill 1 mob, karma gone. Its just that easy. This BS about this being a PvP game is just that, BS. Dude has God jewelry, +25 weapon, highest lvl jewels. Yeah i'll go PvP him when he's red to try to kill him and then what happens if for some reason he decides to strip nekked and let me pk him...Nothing. He just laughs and keeps doing what he's doing. Its a joke. 

Lets give a "for instance". Lets say a guy/girl is upset with a player in your clan and he can't find or kill that player, guess what his/her next move is? He/She finds all players on over-night macro in your clan and just goes red over and over and over with no repercussions. You find him/her do a quick pk and what happens? Nothing, they get up, rinse and repeat. If there's no repercussions for PK then why even have a Karma system. Its a wasted statement. The New Karma system should state that there is no karma system. No pk system makes your Harassment statement a joke. IF a player wants your spot, he brings in a toon to pk your party then comes back with the toon he plans to lvl and just sets up on top of you. How do you prove that? You can't. 

Basically no repercussions makes the argument of "its a PvP game" mute. It explains nothing. With the new system why do you still have the war system up? Since you can pk anyone what does having a war up change? Not much. Other than a running tally of how many times I've killed your clan or how many times you've killed mine. Bragging rights I guess.

On 2020. 02. 15. at 5:09 PM, Auburn said:

The 2 changes I would like to see done to the PK system which wouldn't be too hard to do actually.

1. If you are red and you die, you loose xp according to how many PK's you have. 1% per pk. Now at lower levels no big deal. But a 110+ toon that makes a max of 1-2% a day with good boosts has 75 pk and dies red? That's gonna hurt.

2. Getting Blessed/Healer/Iss resurrected while dead does not bring back lost xp.

like your idea :D but just need max 3 mob on right lvl and no more karma, so easy to avoid :)

My idea better, cause the pk lover cant remove rep only reset it in each reset time :)

22 hours ago, iVirtual said:

very easy for big alliances to order hunts for players who are trying to level up to fight against them
anyway ...
my solution to this problem would be PVE zones with no PVP allowed (zone restriction) except for those with active WAR

Sorry dude but ur solution is just inconceivable(would like to use hard words to make the idea better) u know what this means?total anarchy,wanna some example?BS the land of indiscriminated KS.so...........yeah.......go wild,and then ppl cry about pk system>:(

sry for this but rly  why QQ i have more then 850+ pk on main char and i pk players who bring full pt to my farming spot and force me out of spot they think if i farm solo on spot they can take of if they have 0 dmg and place there range dd in mid of 3 spots and take 2-3 mobs from each spot and dont have dmg to kill fast only *** up the farming spot and others cant farm or if they have melle dmg and run from spot to spot and stop on my spot for more then 10 min yes i pk all this players and i dont give a hell bs about  them even if they QQ to my clan leader or others in clan I DONT CARE PK IS PART OF THE GAME like Cl0ud pk others  for no reason i pk  who insult me or *** up my farming exp so STOP COMPLAIN ABOUT PK A LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!