Banned, unbanned, but the damage stay with me!!!

Good afternoon,

I decided to make this post for an injustice that was not fully repaired. I was unfairly banned monday, after a few posts and emails exchanged with NCsoft I explained the situation and was unbanned on wednesday. The big problem after my accounts unbanneds was that I was unable to log in for 3 days, I lost 3 days of VIP 6 inside 5 accounts, I lost 3 days of B grade +10 weapons from the last event and in response to NCsoft just told me no can do nothing about it. I was unfairly banned, I was disbanded but the damage still remains and it seems that it will not be repaired by NCsoft.

will wait responses and comments from all of you,

thank you @Juji and @Hime for always supporting us and promoting justice.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the bot identification system didn't work, they banned you, but the dungeons were still full of bots, and elsewhere.

A Gm could be logged on the server, and go to some points and identify where the bots are, it is very easy to find them.

Hopefully they'll repair the damage you've done.

4 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

Unfortunately, the bot identification system didn't work, they banned you, but the dungeons were still full of bots, and elsewhere.

A Gm could be logged on the server, and go to some points and identify where the bots are, it is very easy to find them.

Hopefully they'll repair the damage you've done.

I've seen a marked decrease in bots in areas under level 70. I was able to find a spot in ROA quickly near the entrance as there were far fewer bots. The gorgon area was almost completely free of bots. Normally those two areas are overflowing with bots.  The lower level necros and catacombs are definitely less populated. There are definitely some bot parties running around among the macro/auto hunters but it's been noticeably fewer. I just figured the people quit or they moved their characters on to higher level stuff. Now after seeing complaints of bans I'm somewhat convinced NcWest might of been involved.

Your experience may vary depending on the server you're playing.

EDIT : I also could of wandered through those areas during the magical hour where the bots are deleveling or logged off or something.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

18 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I've seen a marked decrease in bots in areas under level 70. I was able to find a spot in ROA quickly near the entrance as there were far fewer bots. The gorgon area was almost completely free of bots. Normally those two areas are overflowing with bots.  The lower level necros and catacombs are definitely less populated. There are definitely some bot parties running around among the macro/auto hunters but it's been noticeably fewer. I just figured the people quit or they moved their characters on to higher level stuff. Now after seeing complaints of bans I'm somewhat convinced NcWest might of been involved.

Your experience may vary depending on the server you're playing.

EDIT : I also could of wandered through those areas during the magical hour where the bots are deleveling or logged off or something.

we all noticed the reduction of bots and this is something to celebrate. However, this victory cannot harm honest players who have no connection with bots and do not agree with the use of bots. I was harmed, I'm an old player and I'm always contributing to the server, including yesterday I got a lot of Ncoins to participate in the event. I would and would be very pleased if NCsoft repaired the damage caused to my accounts, I was disbanded but I still lost VIP 5 days and 15 day weapons from the past event.

• 1 month later...

Almost 1 month has passed, and my account is still banned, without having done anything wrong.

Please review your banning tool, turn the button to Bots and not Active Player.

Waiting for proof of my ban, waiting to see bots truly banned and players free from chase.

As I said, I give access to my computers, because I'm sure there's nothing wrong.

On 14/02/2020 at 1:21 PM, bleepingnames said:

Maybe you have me and my incessant rambling and bot posts to thank for this. GMs always refuse to reply, but maybe they've had to sideline their bot hobby for a while :P 

There are several bots on the Server, I hope veils are punished, but to punish players, is to drive the server to its end.