NECROMANCER - DEATHSPIKE

Tyriel

Dear Developers,

I have been fan of this game for at least 12 years, since C2 I'm a player with some years absent but in general a big fan.

I have recently moved to the classic server from naia server. 

What is the logic by forcing us to use cursed bones on necromancer death spike skill while you cannot craft it by the class? Why do you ruin the major skill of the class with such a high cost beyong 360 adena per use. 

You should at least allow either, spoilers to farm it through spoil or, allow the necro class to transform animal bone fragment to cursed bones.

It's really a pit what you've done to necromancers....

Best wishes

4 hours ago, Tyriel said:

Dear Developers,

I have been fan of this game for at least 12 years, since C2 I'm a player with some years absent but in general a big fan.

I have recently moved to the classic server from naia server. 

What is the logic by forcing us to use cursed bones on necromancer death spike skill while you cannot craft it by the class? Why do you ruin the major skill of the class with such a high cost beyong 360 adena per use. 

You should at least allow either, spoilers to farm it through spoil or, allow the necro class to transform animal bone fragment to cursed bones.

It's really a pit what you've done to necromancers....

Best wishes

Hi. My main char is a necro, and yes, its very annoying we do not have the summon cursed bone skill we used to have. However out of all mage classes, its the strongest magic attack skill of its kjnd and uses the least mp.

Its hard to lvl necro up but once hes high level with some decent gear u can safely farm with cdl. 

Only use death spike for pvp or high lvl zones active farming now.

#bringbacksummoncursedbones

Edited by Ingwaz
  • Like 1

Cdl, btm and vampiric touch, not claw.

I set my hp pots to activate around 4% for safety.

Depending on situation, vampiric rage might be better thsn using vamp touch, sometimes its better to use vamp touch instead of vr.

If u make a macro to assist someone its very safe. To not assist u might need to die a few times until u figure out the correct macro