Jump to content
Forums

Server Consolidation Guide for Aden and Gludio


Hime

Recommended Posts

  • February Olympiad Cycle
  • The World Olympiad in Late-February for Aden and Gludio servers will be closed early on Monday, February 24 in preparation for the server consolidation the following week.
  • Olympiad status (win/loss/points) and Hero Status will not be transferred over from Aden or Gludio.

  • There will be no changes to the Olympiad Status or Hero Status for players on Talking Island.

is it stupid only for me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WoDy said:

i would like if all servers will be merged into one.

or just add Server Transfer...

If anyone else want server transfer just type +1 so NCSOFT think about it.

I would like all servers to be united, it would certainly be a great improvement for everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
16 hours ago, gombka said:
  • February Olympiad Cycle
  • The World Olympiad in Late-February for Aden and Gludio servers will be closed early on Monday, February 24 in preparation for the server consolidation the following week.
  • Olympiad status (win/loss/points) and Hero Status will not be transferred over from Aden or Gludio.

  • There will be no changes to the Olympiad Status or Hero Status for players on Talking Island.

is it stupid only for me?

The World Olympiad will NOT be disabled prior to the server merge. We will make the changes to the guide to reflect that. Apologies for the confusion!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Juji said:

The Server Consolidation for Aden and Gludio to the Talking Island server will be postponed to March 11.

We dont care right now about this :)

Dont ignore us and Take a look at Server Fix :)

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear gm @Juji,

maybe you must focus on fixing the server first. Wody made some excellent points that if you take into consideration and work on these points to fix, the classic servers will become a lot more fun to play and more people will join, thus a merge won't be needed. Hire @WoDy as a DEV, it seems he has more experience in the game (with no offense). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Juji said:

The Server Consolidation for Aden and Gludio to the Talking Island server will be postponed to March 11.

At least do some server settings for the next couple weeks for xp/drop/arena to you.tide people over till the merge and update.. thank you..

Edited by woopwoop
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Reminder: The server consolidation for Aden and Gludio to the Talking Island server will take place tomorrow during the maintenance. Please make sure to claim items from your mail.

Have you verified that VIP status will transfer over to TI?   What is your plan for personnel who for example have VIP on Aden and TI?  Will personnel lose their VIP points, or will they be added together?

Server Consolidation Guide for Aden and Gludio

 

Character Stats and Info

All other general character statuses such as skill bar, class, level, skills, VIP points, VIP level, PK, PvP, color titles, and raid points are transferred during the server consolidation. 

 

It doesn't mention anything about dual VIP points and VIP level. Need some answers regarding this possible issue, pretty sure you guys did think about this right ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
1 minute ago, Arsh said:

Have you verified that VIP status will transfer over to TI?   What is your plan for personnel who for example have VIP on Aden and TI?  Will personnel lose their VIP points, or will they be added together?

Server Consolidation Guide for Aden and Gludio

 

Character Stats and Info

All other general character statuses such as skill bar, class, level, skills, VIP points, VIP level, PK, PvP, color titles, and raid points are transferred during the server consolidation. 

 

It doesn't mention anything about dual VIP points and VIP level. Need some answers regarding this possible issue, pretty sure you guys did think about this right ?

 

The VIP points will be added together if you have them on both servers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hime unpinned this topic
×
×
  • Create New...