Future of the Giran server?

I believe that everyone who is here on the forum, is because they believe in the communication channel, for all the senses.

I've been playing for a long time. However, I have only recently joined the forum.

I follow the server and I have always noticed that the game is made for High level, in itself most things have a greater impact for the stronger ones.

Okay, I haven't said anything new so far.

But my doubts:

1. Adenas, is the game going to have a reasonable minimum, sustainable rate for SS and Potions?

Or is there a movement to motivate players to buy adenas, from bots?

2. When an event is implemented, did the developers not test it before? how is it possible to implement an event with bugs on items like weapons or others?

3. I realize that people, even with so many difficulties, some people remain in the game / forum for many believe that things will improve. I would like to know if there is an idea that you have recovered the prestige that Classic really had at the beginning of the game, a reason that brought so many players back.

4. The great feeling we have is that you try to make the most of as little gameplay as possible, so that players leave the server, is that your intention?
When in doubt if I am saying something wrong, see how many bugs were posted on the forum, how many people questioning and looking for a solution to the errors presented, it is not difficult to see how things went wrong in the last 15 days.

5. Why does the character PK still seem to be so well received by the game platform, because his punishments are no longer severe, why can a character lvl 78 kill a character lvl20?

Thanks for the work and I just make my observations looking to help improve the game and its gameplay.

@Juji and @Hime

12 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

I believe that everyone who is here on the forum, is because they believe in the communication channel, for all the senses.

I've been playing for a long time. However, I have only recently joined the forum.

I follow the server and I have always noticed that the game is made for High level, in itself most things have a greater impact for the stronger ones.

Okay, I haven't said anything new so far.

But my doubts:

1. Adenas, is the game going to have a reasonable minimum, sustainable rate for SS and Potions?

Or is there a movement to motivate players to buy adenas, from bots?

2. When an event is implemented, did the developers not test it before? how is it possible to implement an event with bugs on items like weapons or others?

3. I realize that people, even with so many difficulties, some people remain in the game / forum for many believe that things will improve. I would like to know if there is an idea that you have recovered the prestige that Classic really had at the beginning of the game, a reason that brought so many players back.

4. The great feeling we have is that you try to make the most of as little gameplay as possible, so that players leave the server, is that your intention?
When in doubt if I am saying something wrong, see how many bugs were posted on the forum, how many people questioning and looking for a solution to the errors presented, it is not difficult to see how things went wrong in the last 15 days.

5. Why does the character PK still seem to be so well received by the game platform, because his punishments are no longer severe, why can a character lvl 78 kill a character lvl20?

Thanks for the work and I just make my observations looking to help improve the game and its gameplay.

@Juji and @Hime

1. it would be basic for maintaining the health of the server's economy to be able to buy soul shot and potions with the farm's money, eventual drops would be the profit.

2. I believe that there is a little more attention with the events, more attention with the gameplay and functionality of the events instead of just focusing on the profits of the events, I see no problem with making money from the events, I think it is very reasonable, but more concern with the gameplay of the events.

3. I believe that players will not be able to stand for a long time playing on a server with an unbalanced economy, I am an old player but I will not support it for long. the game loses its charm.

4. It is something to be reviewed, I do not think it is the intention of NCsoft but it is necessary to review the gameplay. 80+ players are basically 1 shot kill in all others, including themselves. And yes, the errors of the last updates are something unprecedented, I have seen problematic updates but as these last ones I had never seen ...

5. I also believe that PK's and their respective punishments have to be reviewed. PK's that use GK is something out of reality. It is also necessary to review the PK's REVENGE system as they should not have REVENGE from those who killed them. It became an absurd persecution against the players who took the PK and went after justice using the system.

There is a lot of work to be done on the classic servers, they are new servers and we are understandable with that, but before anything needs to appreciate the players who play there. Before any update we need to think about how they will be affected, we are players and you developers and GM's who make the game work, if one of the gears is not well taken care of, everything can be ruined.

Thanks