Compensation?

Brown

Hello,

I see Lineage2 as a business like any other, and as a costumer of this business i feel entitled for a compensation. I spend my hard earn money to buy prestige packs, destiny packs and etc.. I understand, sometimes life happens and plans go not where and how you want them to go, servers get old, they break, but never the less business is business. I feel it would be fair to receive bonus time for timed items (bloody, xp, drop runes and etc...)  for the same time as mob reduction/ time stone removal.

Best Regards,

Taftarat.

On 14/02/2020 at 6:45 AM, Brown said:

Hello,

I see Lineage2 as a business like any other, and as a costumer of this business i feel entitled for a compensation. I spend my hard earn money to buy prestige packs, destiny packs and etc.. I understand, sometimes life happens and plans go not where and how you want them to go, servers get old, they break, but never the less business is business. I feel it would be fair to receive bonus time for timed items (bloody, xp, drop runes and etc...)  for the same time as mob reduction/ time stone removal.

Best Regards,

Taftarat.

The best way is try to your luck with Support about this situation.

But you bought Prestige Pack and NCoins and you received Prestige Pack and NCoins. You got what you paid for. The servers could be offline for 1 month and yet you wouldn't be "entitled" to anything. 

Edited by Nymphadorae
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi @Brown, I think it's a fair request. As @Nymphadorae noted, can you please contact our Customer Support team? They will review options for you. Thanks!

@Hime @Juji

"I think it's a fair request" That doesn't mean anything to NC Soft unfortunately.  We have been suffering with subpar servers since you last acknowledged it in Aug 2019 but yet you continue to take money for Destiny Packs/Prestige Packs, you remove items from the NC Store like recharge stones WITH 0 NOTICE instead of fixing the issue and banning the exploiters.  I remember years ago exploiters aka bots used to be perma banned with all their gear I know because I lost 9 accounts with billions of gear back in C5ish days due to this.  But now you let exploiters/botters keep everything and do nothing while the legit people suffer and lose out on what cheaters get.  Since Aug you have known your servers are subpar and you have done nothing to help except lower mob respawn time on key areas.  What we submit request to Support?  "Hey can I get my rune time back that I spent dead on the ground because of your lag?"

Why do we have to individually ticket support why won't you do something for all accounts not ALL TOONS but something per active account that has logged in since Aug 2019.  Suggestions?

Each Month of Subpar performance since Aug 2019 you get:

1 Destiny pack

1 Prestige Sub

10 GM Buff scrolls

Something like that and do it per account through dimensinal NPC or something.  But to make YOUR customers submit a ticket per account they bought/didn't buy something thats hundreds of thousands account submitting tickets?  Wouldn't that flood your Support System and give them months of backlog?  You need to address your client base as a WHOLE not as a individual and show you care.  Not asking for +16 R110/R99 weapons or +10 Bloody Sets etc.. Show your customers some love for your server mess ups.

• Like 1

Its not only prestige packs or destiny...its about all the items purchased thru ncstore ex buffs, cakes, scrolls, shots, etc....now what? Should l start remembee how manny cakes and scroll l broight since August? Thats crazy...but l promise since now l will start note those in a excel file with acount-toon-date-time-item and also with incident time, every 3 months l will make a request to support to give my ncoin back.

Btw hime,juji ...why you implemented points system if the support still refuse to help when needed? What to move from char to char bound item on same account if not intraserver? Where do you note you will not provide intraserver item transfer thru point system?

Also, if your support constantly refuse to help me...when you will open server transfer? Atleast that you can tell me...or better, make a cloak weekend sell.anyting?

Edited by TheThrax

57 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

sorry but in return policy i dont see ban https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028662152-NCoin-Refunds-Policy

"Timed Items" (that last 1-day/7-days/30-days etc.) will only be refunded under certain circumstances.

That is NOT a CASH Refund return policy... it is NCoin refund return policy!(so you can buy something else from L2 store)

Please note that we will not refund NCoin back to real-life currency once you have spent the NCoin

If you Make a NCoin purchase, for a Flash sale or event wrap-up... and they aren't delivered till after sale/event is over, you can get a CASH refund as long as you don't spend any of the NCoin.