Farmable event

iAndouille

Hello,

First of all thanks for the power of love event and the new gamble box promo.

I'm sure a lot of money has been made with this kind of events/promo and that's cool 

But in order to make everyone happy, because everyone can't pay store promos every month it would be nice to consider  1-2 Farmable event a year

Like some sort of event when everyone can log in and actually go do something for a purpose of winning adena/mats to improve.  This would help many players to catch up and maybe spend more later on store promo ...

Maybe @Hime @Juji  Can give us you'r opinion about some sort of new things for 2020 for us maybe :D 

Edited by iAndouille
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whats funny pretty sure this is Andouille from Chronos who has 200b+ in adena, invest adena into buy event items to sell/make profit and used to be non stop hero chronos before they did cross server hero's.  So he's no where near broke/poor and he stays in town 24/7 to buy/sell market to make more adena.  I mean farmable even I'm all for but someone as rich as he is just comes off as crying he's not rich enough while the rest of us struggle.

On 15/02/2020 at 10:03 PM, KillerFrost said:

Whats funny pretty sure this is Andouille from Chronos who has 200b+ in adena, invest adena into buy event items to sell/make profit and used to be non stop hero chronos before they did cross server hero's.  So he's no where near broke/poor and he stays in town 24/7 to buy/sell market to make more adena.  I mean farmable even I'm all for but someone as rich as he is just comes off as crying he's not rich enough while the rest of us struggle.

Hero of my claas still sucks i just dont play :D , and its not because im doing market that i can't suggest stuff to make the game better for everyone ... I can't play or make market alone we need active players :) 

On 15/02/2020 at 1:32 PM, iAndouille said:

Hello,

First of all thanks for the power of love event and the new gamble box promo.

I'm sure a lot of money has been made with this kind of events/promo and that's cool 

But in order to make everyone happy, because everyone can't pay store promos every month it would be nice to consider  1-2 Farmable event a year

Like some sort of event when everyone can log in and actually go do something for a purpose of winning adena/mats to improve.  This would help many players to catch up and maybe spend more later on store promo ...

Maybe @Hime @Juji  Can give us you'r opinion about some sort of new things for 2020 for us maybe :D 

It's a great thought, but for them you ARE having a free event (Power of Love). They consider the Love Potion drops and Chocolate buffs to be a good freebie to boost you while you farm. And honestly it's not bad. At least it's free xD

They have boosted server settings (more adena on weekends, more XP/SP, and so on) at least 2 times per year. As it is, it's the best you're gonna get :|