Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heyguy

Lineage 2 remastered

Recommended Posts

Heyguy    5

Hey whats up about reforged world of lineage 2 in all versions(classic, essence, awaking)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaliyah    3

Yeah.. I don't expect an official answer but I wonder:

The remastered version will be a new game or database with items from current game will transfer to the new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaliyah    3

I just hope it won't be p2w and it will have reasonable limits to power.

Because the current state of the game is 0.1% of players one shot the other 99.9% and even them are being one shoted by weapons that normally should exist on last day of the server only.

For example:

https://youtu.be/oAYM0Am-IjE?t=3663

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
golemka    51
Posted (edited)

Dont expect anything positive if it is going to be under NC xD

Edited by golemka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×