Valakas retri standard

Iamaturd

So are these weapons still good, I got one from event on naia server I don't want it it's for sale see post in marketplace, what's the min adena value, whats the best trade I could get, weapon(bow),armor(light), jewels, cloak basically everything i need for my main char going to go pvp with it. I started off with 7 bill adena buying event boxes and selling the crap from them got as low as 3 bill maxed out at just over 8 bill then went fxxk it buy as as much as I could for the adena I have, was getting nothing and stopped at the last eight walked away from pc and came back an hour later from the last eight got crap and a lvl 18 verir and a weapon box opened it and got the weapon(luck of the Irish I guess) down now to 61 mill and the two items sorry for the story on how I got the weapon and ty for any replies on a best trade 

28 minutes ago, Iamaturd said:

So are these weapons still good, I got one from event on naia server I don't want it it's for sale see post in marketplace, what's the min adena value, whats the best trade I could get, weapon(bow),armor(light), jewels, cloak basically everything i need for my main char going to go pvp with it. I started off with 7 bill adena buying event boxes and selling the crap from them got as low as 3 bill maxed out at just over 8 bill then went fxxk it buy as as much as I could for the adena I have, was getting nothing and stopped at the last eight walked away from pc and came back an hour later from the last eight got crap and a lvl 18 verir and a weapon box opened it and got the weapon(luck of the Irish I guess) down now to 61 mill and the two items sorry for the story on how I got the weapon and ty for any replies on a best trade 

you so lucky xD are you sure its not fragment? :)

Edited by KissMyKnife

Gz on Your luck. Anyway i dont know who will offer that much for this weapon. Resonable price will be about 850b i think. Remember its Feoh weapon and it cares about attack attribute. And its fire so best class to use this weapon is Feoh Archmage, other class that can use is Feoh soulhound which have dark attack on void destruction and it sucks. So who can buy this weapon ? Pepinio have lvl3 caster already and i dont know any Archmage that can handle this price. From soulhound try to talk with sioux i think he is first and last person to wtb this weapon. On the other way mabey some Feoh can change class to Archmage. Btw now when we have limited krishna mage weapon overenchanted +18 or higher they are much better than dw stage 1 on pve for sure and for pvp imo also. 

Lindvior thrower stage 1 on chronos too,  minimum 1,5T it will be sold

if ur patient for ur retri u should get also 1,5T (cost of the wepon) + dont need to find all claws!  if there's a real feoh who needs it he'll buy it, clan will buy it otherwise get atleast 1,2T for it  and its a very nice price 

say to you friend pliz to get off from his pink cloud or change his drug dealer :P ...1,5 tril you will not take it...as Draecke said most of ppl change on archer and the few that still exist have already dragon weapons or they will go for Blood-Thirsty weapons..say thx if you have already any good offer and take it because after event you will use this weapon only to fish in Aden :P:P.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:01 PM, magict said:

Gz on Your luck. Anyway i dont know who will offer that much for this weapon. Resonable price will be about 850b i think. Remember its Feoh weapon and it cares about attack attribute. And its fire so best class to use this weapon is Feoh Archmage, other class that can use is Feoh soulhound which have dark attack on void destruction and it sucks. So who can buy this weapon ? Pepinio have lvl3 caster already and i dont know any Archmage that can handle this price. From soulhound try to talk with sioux i think he is first and last person to wtb this weapon. On the other way mabey some Feoh can change class to Archmage. Btw now when we have limited krishna mage weapon overenchanted +18 or higher they are much better than dw stage 1 on pve for sure and for pvp imo also. 

Lol :) Why just mage "cares about attack attribute"... For all classes the same. And in fact - mage have just 2-3 skills for which need "right" attribute.

And also 1 fun "talk with sioux i think he is first and last person to wtb this weapon"... He have just big pocket - but not understand how to play with mage... Everybody can change class - and easy can appier new archmage or new soulhound (like Sioux - he just change class).

Even i can buy. But... Its wort? Really not. For what? For copy ilegal pvp servers (what now is Naia - all npc in city centrum, items can get jus for $) - where is no pvp?. Yes i say right - Naia now simple PVP server without PVP...

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Lol :) Why just mage "cares about attack attribute"... For all classes the same. And in fact - mage have just 2-3 skills for which need "right" attribute.

And also 1 fun "talk with sioux i think he is first and last person to wtb this weapon"... He have just big pocket - but not understand how to play with mage... Everybody can change class - and easy can appier new archmage or new soulhound (like Sioux - he just change class).

Haters gonna hate. 

Yes nowdays only Mage cares about attack atribute If you didnt play Feoh or you dont know them mechanic just be quiet Please. I will explain you. 

All feohs have 2 skills which are depended on attack atribute, accept Archmage which have 3 skills.

For example If you play on storm screamer he have updraft destruction and tornado. Only wind element in weapon can boost this skills. Yes ofc this skills are verry important and makes allot of difrence in end game (this guy selling weapon that will be used by end game character). If you will use dark element in weapon and dark stance on this class you will hit with this skill aprox 2x less dmg. 

Or mabey you want to buy this weapon for wynn? Realy show me wynn that will buy this weapon on naia server...

i said in my last sentence that someone may change his class Yes ofc its possible. 

Do you understand How to play Mage If you complain about sioux skills on this char ? 

Regards

• Like 1

@Ambicija. Who are you? I don't know you. That means you know how to use your char? I'm really interessted. Btw we can check it on a 1vs1 I know to play my char or not? First if all, my +20 limited weapon is better than this stage 1 retributer. If you know that game a bit?? I'm honest, I'm Interessted to that vala retributer, but not so much as people thinking. Why I'm Interessted? I could go for stage 2 in the future. Now the other points, I can go for cursed weapon. It's like stage 2  and it need only 48 blood instead of 110 claws for a dw stage 2. Continue with other points. In my opinion there will come soon events with possibility getting blood for cursed weapons. 1 more point, it show me that the rate goes higher to get stage 1 dw easier than before. Why? On which event you saw until now 2 rewards from box to get a dw stage 1? And the event still continue. Next point, my pocket is full? That means I am an idiot? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will look into posting screenshot later at work now, anyway I have decided not to sell it I have a foeh so using it on the char I have had a few offers and looked around auction house and player run shops and I am not getting a trade good enough for what I want for char its payday for me today so will hit the l2 store maybe luck will strike twice?

Got on different char blood dualsword(basic not enhanced) have it up for wtt/wts base start wize I'm not impressed just p. att  can't even put a  special should cry on it I guess when enhanced with bloods it opens up good stats l can't find good info for the dragon weapon or the blood weapons on net, maybe l2 site news section.?

On 2/20/2020 at 2:07 PM, jaymee said:

@Ambicija. Who are you? I don't know you. That means you know how to use your char? I'm really interessted. Btw we can check it on a 1vs1 I know to play my char or not? First if all, my +20 limited weapon is better than this stage 1 retributer. If you know that game a bit?? I'm honest, I'm Interessted to that vala retributer, but not so much as people thinking. Why I'm Interessted? I could go for stage 2 in the future. Now the other points, I can go for cursed weapon. It's like stage 2  and it need only 48 blood instead of 110 claws for a dw stage 2. Continue with other points. In my opinion there will come soon events with possibility getting blood for cursed weapons. 1 more point, it show me that the rate goes higher to get stage 1 dw easier than before. Why? On which event you saw until now 2 rewards from box to get a dw stage 1? And the event still continue. Next point, my pocket is full? That means I am an idiot? 

Im 110 SH in game. Weap +18 r99/pve. And have approx everything what must to have mage. Im not change my weap to r110 - start thinking it's not worth to pay more than 120kkk adena for game in ultimate expensive low quality "pvp" server where no pvp. To understand what is mage... sph not the same like other mages. Sph have better aoe skills... And for sph more aktual attribute atack. Like for example SH have void destruktion (1 target skill) - sph analogik skill --> aoe. And ok - all mage classes have just 1 actual full elemental skill - elemental storm. Approx all other skills - not have baze elemental type - so not important for this skills which attribute on weapon.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, magict said:

Haters gonna hate. 

Yes nowdays only Mage cares about attack atribute If you didnt play Feoh or you dont know them mechanic just be quiet Please. I will explain you. 

All feohs have 2 skills which are depended on attack atribute, accept Archmage which have 3 skills.

For example If you play on storm screamer he have updraft destruction and tornado. Only wind element in weapon can boost this skills. Yes ofc this skills are verry important and makes allot of difrence in end game (this guy selling weapon that will be used by end game character). If you will use dark element in weapon and dark stance on this class you will hit with this skill aprox 2x less dmg. 

Or mabey you want to buy this weapon for wynn? Realy show me wynn that will buy this weapon on naia server...

i said in my last sentence that someone may change his class Yes ofc its possible. 

Do you understand How to play Mage If you complain about sioux skills on this char ? 

Regards

I'm right about Sioux. He was change class to SH. Because i'm also SH - i know all SH. And why i say that? Because Sioux with much more better items making more files then another 2 TOP SH from Chronos server.

Im not have top items - so i don't care to win something in oly - go just for fun :) 

Retributer can use mage's, wynn's or healer's. I think no one not want to meet in oly wynn or healer with this weapon.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake