Stupid Embodied Mana Armor

Natro357

First off, i would like to say that this skill is a Bane of my Existence, why is that mages can take out sever party members because they do 0 damage to that mage? Who the hell thought that this would be the correct skill to give a very powerful class? So nooooow as an archer; a class that once owned mages, can no longer have a 1v1 match because the mage will win every....single...time. Am i missing something and is there a counter to this? 

Why NCsolt SMH...Fix your game.

Archers in endgame are killing Feoh with ease most time, they hit 3-4-5x harder

At lower levels its a different story, if you don't have a mniimum setup on archer to Crit 1/2 of ur skills atleast, u will fail to break mana barrier fast

it all depend the situation but its not as "OP" as ppl thinks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Natro357 said:

First off, i would like to say that this skill is a Bane of my Existence, why is that mages can take out sever party members because they do 0 damage to that mage? Who the hell thought that this would be the correct skill to give a very powerful class? So nooooow as an archer; a class that once owned mages, can no longer have a 1v1 match because the mage will win every....single...time. Am i missing something and is there a counter to this? 

Why NCsolt SMH...Fix your game.

Good morning (Using Google Translate)

I agree and sign below, Feoh in addition to this ability to absorb damage by 95% and only 5% burn MP, Feoh still has another aura that gets activated that increases P. Feoh's Defense by 50%, not to mention the ability of stay immune to damage for a few seconds, teleport that removes target, magic ability that in addition to the damage of the stun, and as stun only removes if it hits normally, the stun does not disappear if you take damage from skills. It has Fear, Hold and Skill skills that knock you to the ground and a debuff that prevents you from getting up. Feohs is the class with the most damage in the game, especially when analyzing critics. Feoh is being largely benefited by NCsoft, I understand that they tried to make Feoh last in fights against high damage DDs like Archer, Dagger, and etc., but it hurt low damage class like Tyrr, Sigel, Iss. And when you are going to fight in the Olympics, then you lose, because the damage is only counted when you take HP and not MP, so at the end of the fight if you end tied, you will see that there was no damage, while Feoh did, but NCsoft doesn't seem to be willing to review that, so Blizzard dominates with the game WOW, I remember when they launched a class that became too powerful, a few months later, adjusted this class that was balanced with the others. And of all the classes, Feoh is the class with more defensive ability than a Sigel for example, a Sigel. His defensive ability is based on increasing P.Defense and M.Defense which in the end, has been shown to be not efficient . Feoh has stun skills, take down and prevent you from getting up for a few seconds, cancel, levitate you and hit you, immune to damage, fear, teleport that removes your target and you were having a slow reaction to locate Feoh, da stun ability , ability to create a wind that prevents you from moving for a few seconds and ability to burn your HP for a few seconds.

I forgot to mention, it is one of the classes that most benefits from the items created by the game to be sold in the game store with NCoins and Hero Coins. Imagine, as Feoh already has the ability to be immune to damage for a few seconds, then he has absurd advantages, because he buys the cover that has this same ability to absorb damage which already has a skill like Feoh, that is, it does that a player will never have a chance to burn Feoh’s MP, as he can keep using their skills with the items, since these items are much more functional for Feoh than for a Sigel for example, Sigel buys a cape of this, and uses it to absorb his damage, however Sigel will be taking the rest of the time taking damage, while Feoh does not, will have his damage-absorbing skill always activated, using the items and etc.

In short, NCsoft creates items to enhance Feoh, and the class that already has these skills, just like Iss, has the ability to absorb damage with the cape + stone + skill that makes it immune to debuff and this makes it easier. In short, all items created to date enhance already strong class and damage low damage class. In my opinion these items in Olympics should be modified. These items should not even be able to be used in the Olympics, or, when the player enters the Olympics, the reuse time is changed and there will be a high reuse time, so when he returns to the city, continue counting. Or just allow it to be used in the Olympics only once, forcing the player to know how to measure the use of these items, however, outside the Olympics he would stay in the normal time of reuse.

Edited by Murkan

there is a counter to this having high dps, to burn the mage mana, to win in oly use topaz even healer can beat mages in oly, topaz ignores mana, ignite from the feoh archmage ignores it too, most clsses have ways to "hide" "run" and be invulnerable for several seconds, if ur tying to fight a Feoh full active skills, its just dumb you need strategy to defeat every class in the game, it is OP but not broken, or need to be removed like some say, or mages would be 1 shoted w/o even casting 1 combo

You guys are absolute noobs or idiots,sorry about harsh words but this cannot be explained otherwise..Feoh has the highest damage in game ?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you make me laugh so  hard...Archers in any case and in any  scenario hit way harder than feoh..and talking about m critical rate really ? Mages have limited critical rate cap at 33% while archers skill critical rate goes beyond 100% with the proper set up...Do some reasearch before you  post your nonsense complains here..Feoh in the last updates got 0 boost and dropped down to the cliffs and punished so hard beyond reasonable..GET YOUR  FACTS STRAIGHT.

14 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Archers in endgame are killing Feoh with ease most time, they hit 3-4-5x harder

At lower levels its a different story, if you don't have a mniimum setup on archer to Crit 1/2 of ur skills atleast, u will fail to break mana barrier fast

it all depend the situation but its not as "OP" as ppl thinks

This