Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hime

5 minutes ago, Spellwarrior said:

I'm here since 14 years, and I can tell you that you may play without use real money for buy NCoin or other, I did all with my energy, a lot of time and stock in my WH all my money, until I reach an amout of adena that I need for buy something.
Everybody can play like this, and enjoy the game… but people are stupid and lazy and prefer waste REAL MONEY, and repeat REAL MONEY, for buy FAKE MONEY and PIXELS!
SHAME ON WHO USE REAL MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

Those that complain about people who use real money as they see fit for their indulgences only do so because they don't have the same luxury.  Don't try to shame people for spending their hard earned money, it's their money and they can spend it as they see fit.

• Like 2

GUYS!

It is actually very simple to do

Imagine NCSoft is a Raid Boss, all we need to do is get together as we do in-game to kill and destroy them, but in this case what we need to do is stop paying their bills, stop paying for anything in this game, if they want this game dead so badly, then let them get what they want. That is a killing attack! And we will win, there are tons of nice servers to join and to have fun.

Enough complaining, years of crying and complaining for them to keep getting our money every event.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Spellwarrior said:

I'm here since 14 years, and I can tell you that you may play without use real money for buy NCoin or other, I did all with my energy, a lot of time and stock in my WH all my money, until I reach an amout of adena that I need for buy something.
Everybody can play like this, and enjoy the game… but people are stupid and lazy and prefer waste REAL MONEY, and repeat REAL MONEY, for buy FAKE MONEY and PIXELS!
SHAME ON WHO USE REAL MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

It is true you can achieve everything in-game without spending any money at all, the difference is that it will take years and since time is the most precious we have, you are actually losing way more than the people who actually only spend their money.

Anyway, I do not agree on aiming people for spending their money the way they want to, as I do not agree on judging you for wasting so much time in this game, is your time and you can waste it the way you want to.

1 minute ago, Revolver said:

It is true you can achieve everything in-game without spending any money at all, the difference is that it will take years and since time is the most precious we have, you are actually losing way more than the people who actually only spend their money.

Anyway, I do not agree on aiming people for spending their money the way they want to, as I do not agree on judging you for wasting so much time in this game, is your time and you can waste it the way you want to.

If someone want play to an MMORPG, is normal have free time to do it, if someone don't have, turn off PC and go to play with PS4 

5 minutes ago, race1 said:

When will game be back up? Tell us something .  Plz

la pulivara

Maintenance will be delayed by 1 hour. We'll update once this is concluded. Thank you for your patience!

Edited by ArrowLove
more info

11 minutes ago, Methodical said:

i dont get the point of prestige canceled since you can reactivate it lmao you guys aint going anywhere haha

addiction its real

The point here is don't subscribe until problem is resolved. I have no problem paying for Prestige and Destiny, I even like playing the events but make server playable or don't get my money. Seems you don't have the same rationalization skills as others that say you don't get my money if you don't fix the issues. 

If you want to make a point <stop playing l2 all 2gether for like a month> and believe me NCsoft would notice that and will fix any problems server has really quick ! But don't  think that's happening any time soon :D:DxDxD < I mean people stop playing > 

Edited by tinginiuke

I am just going to cancel all my subscriptions on all my toon. Thing doesn't seem to be improved. We, player on NA, are not even playing the full game here. We are playing the ripped off version of what L2 should be. However, NCWest keep removing this, remove that while making the game unbearable for the newbies as well as some current players. Furthermore, adding ultra PTW and casio-style event doesn't help either. I would like to know what is going on inside the mind of anyone responsible for the current state of the game.

13 hours ago, Texas4Life said:

You are going to pay me back 2x for my prestige packs and Destiny packs from my Characters. It's not our fault that some players are taking advantage of a glitch in your game on recharge stones. it's the only way for people in this game to make Adena since y'all screwed Adena drops.

This is correct Texas,  they should compensate us who got the prestige  and  Destiny packs,   we really specting a compensation on this.. 

9 minutes ago, FocalPoint said:

The point here is don't subscribe until problem is resolved. I have no problem paying for Prestige and Destiny, I even like playing the events but make server playable or don't get my money. Seems you don't have the same rationalization skills as others that say you don't get my money if you don't fix the issues. 

Correct and now that people aren't paying here, they can take that money and spend it on other things. Like let's say a game by the same name in a different region of the world