Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hime

The nabas don't get it that if you cancel prestige or whatever, it doesn't matter to ncsoft. If the revenue falls drastically, they will do as they always did - close down the servers for good. Then you'll wonder where the pixels you've invested so hard into are gone. I'm confident that 99% of these complaining are selling ncoin, rmting, selling items that came solely from the l2store - these deserve this the most.

1 and a half hours of extra maintenence

2 maintnance deadlines broken by the lolC Soft team

3 sec between melee hits means 1500 p atk speed

4 hours of maintnance for no apparent reason and no explanation 

5 gazillion people cancelling their prestige packs

6 months of crappy service

7 pages of people complaiing 

An no official answer. 

Great job! A supermarket shouldn't even hire you to move boxes arround. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Excommunicated said:

It's not just the Yulls, I also don't think that's the problem, I read in the forums the GMs have always said that they receive the update package they send them from Korea (obviously these updates are modified for our servers and it's Here where the errors occur because they modify the programming and leave the Database working more than necessary and this causes the server to have delays because I assure you that the database must be making 1000 queries to validate a data instead of performing only 1 query) this is happens a lot in Programming when you use a code that is not yours and modify it at your convenience.

You forgot that all servers getting approx the same updates :) And just NCSoft West have problems. So why? Because NcSoft West - server its just  old "pentium 4 computer"... Ant when know this - need just find why? So many skills (and difficult skills mechanic), so many mobs (for example Coal Mines). OK they put delay on game makro.Its Ok. But they nothing not doing for macro game mauses, macro keyboards, bots. I say before  - 1 gamer with macro mouse = 10 game macro. Its big difference. Not need to count that for example in Naia play 2500 people. Really not :) From top 150 unique IP max 100. From top 1000 - unique IP ... ok max 300 (aprox all log +3 acc). Accounts between 1000-10000 - in 99% just simple bots, or second, third and etc computer from top 1000... Even not computer but clone programs - people with 1 computer logging more than 3 acc...

There is mus fun... really play max 300-500 people but admins care about all this 2500 online accounts...

I was see all that because my mage in 6 mon lvl up from 100--->110. Was realy fast get place from TOP 5000 ---> TOP 150. And just from top 150 start harder - approx all active.

I wonder if these incompetent "developers"  and "GM's" have logged into the game recently.

The game is barely playable until you get 105+ because every player is stacked on top of each other in the same areas because you incompetent devs can not create content. It's not because of lag.

Also, why the hell would you ban some1 for what they say, but NOT ban people who actually cheat using bots and 3rd party programs? 

What a piece of crap gaming company ruining a good game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mixa said:

The nabas don't get it that if you cancel prestige or whatever, it doesn't matter to ncsoft. If the revenue falls drastically, they will do as they always did - close down the servers for good. Then you'll wonder where the pixels you've invested so hard into are gone. I'm confident that 99% of these complaining are selling ncoin, rmting, selling items that came solely from the l2store - these deserve this the most.

how can you still do 4d chess to defend the company's recent conduct?

On 20/2/2020 at 12:07 AM, mixa said:

Servers will close down eventually anyway. Everything ends. Imho it will happen soon after Lineage II remastered is released.

So why should someone pay a subscription if he is not happy from the service?

Edited by Aaliyah

2 hours ago, Aaliyah said:

Servers will close down eventually anyway. Everything ends. Imho it will happen soon after Lineage II remastered is released.

So why should someone pay a subscription if he is not happy from the service?

The subscription is totally optional. It doesn't matter if it's there or not in general.

@Juji @Hime

You guys probable on panic, after you saw how many player unsub to prestige pack, i just hope you realize, little upgrade not enough this time, you guys should, buy a new server, not just cpu or ram. fix this latency lag already, we wait like half year to fix this, dont test hardwares, buy the 1 that you guys know, will fix the problem.

• Like 1

lolz...

to me.. it seems this was a marketing approach.

New chars get new gear, but see tons of better equipment around them.. from where?

From high levels making alts to farm mentee coins, right along side of new players..  

Now new players see more and more top gear they need, not just everyone in same armor and wpns...

U watch, after sometime there will be some sort of ncstore option for better gear.