Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hime

Just now, WolfAmongSheep said:

Exp event please :)

why when the issues haven't been resolved yet that would be pointless..

17 minutes ago, Akson said:

Reduce the mobs on map, raise drops and done, you have a clean and beautiful server! 

this actually could really work, just reduce mobs by 50% and increase item acquisition (spoil/drop/adena)  / xp with 200% so the net result will be the same minus the lag!!

Week after week we are promised fixes yet it is always pushed off and delayed for some random excuse this time its waiting on new hardware which is hard to believe it takes over a week to get new hardware installed and implemented for the servers etc. Its just another sad bullshit excuse to push it off and delay more.  I've bought countless prestige and rune packs etc on multiple accounts only to not be able to play because of constant DC or LAG.  Now you cant get anymore passes for timed zones farming for adena or mats etc is pointless in this game you continue to push for p2w out of greed and the more you guys push p2w events the more the server gets bugged and bleeped up with no fixes you're killing the game...enough is enough take care of your loyal customer base while you still have it before it's too late, however you guy probably care less if servers get shut down or the game does even more...A little compensation or all the Lag DC having to reduce spawn times removing passes for limited zone 1d per week to create characters which tells me right there you can care less about new players coming to the game and playing.  Dont you think that alone is a huge turn off to the game a new players decides to start playing however he/she cant create a character because you guys shut it off due to your incompetence. All we are saying is it wouldn't hurt or cost you guys anything to compensate for the past year or so of bugs etc.  

• Like 1

The lag/lat had gotten so bad this last week that I couldn't even keep my evis alive a dino isle.  I could not hit fast enough for vamp rage to regen my HP.  I've never had that problem before.  REAL money is being spent and basically wasted because we can't get a server setup to handle us.  

INSTEAD of opening a new classic server, why not consolidate 2 that have little traffic and invest those resources into our server?  People are spending thousands of dollars buying your "events" how about you spend some time caring about your players?

Its time to fix this and to give us real compensation for the wasted time and money you have caused.  Don't give us another pay to play event.  Don't gives us a "player appreciation" login for 30 minute event, although that can be part of the compenstion.  Give us something we can use, something that makes up for the time lost.  A server wide 200% exp and adena boost would be a good start.  Prestige and destiny pack buyers should receive a pomo code for the last 6 months of waste.

JUST DO SOMETHING!!

• Like 1

I stand with the player base.  A lot of us have Prestige packs and destiny packs that are being wasted because decisions are being made to reduce mob count here, increase mob respawn timers there as a means of mitigating the poor server performance.  Why hasn't this game been moved to the cloud where it becomes infinitely scalable?  For those of us that are spending our money, we should be compensated accordingly, not with GM buffs but actual compensation that reimburses us for the losses we've sustained due to degradation of performance.

• Like 2

Its 2020 move your servers to a cloud based option(Amazon), on-premise servers are antiquated and a thing of the past. You could probably pay Amazon for 3 years of hosting off this event you are currently running...

I agree with the rest of the players and feel that we should be given 5 recharge stones per day that you have reduced the mobs/respawn of mobs and have the stones out of the l2 store. I also agree that their should be a refund of all prestige packs and Destiny packs purchased since the complaint of melee lag was first made. Further more I feel that you add the adena farming areas that were removed so you could sell more stones then reduce their mobs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just for the Dev team, guys even if you add 100 gb more memory and 64gb CPU to each server that still wont solve the issue. You have to find out which function calls there, are causing this memory leak in the systems back end, that eats all resources and congest the servers. If you dont stop the leak even quantum pc wont help you because it grows exponentially :)

I lost completely Prestige Pack. I lost Exp Rune 200% for 7 days. You can check what i used in the past 30 days. GM Buffs for example would be a really bad idea as reward for lost weeks! On tyrr i could't even stand in Primeval when i made trains. Atk speed like 500. Damage from mobs remained the same as before.

Stones were removed. Primeval mobs were reduced. Personally I'd prefer you guys to close the server for one or two weeks and do REAL and GOOD changes and at last fix the serious issues of the servers. I prefer this than the things you do now. Mobs were always there. This won't fix anything of the problems. That is 100% for sure. Dont make experiments while Prestige Runes, etc etc are running on each player!

Edited by FatalDeath

I agree with everyone we spend money for Destiny/Prestige and for the past month it has been a waste of them. We deserve compensation. You have just about taken away every form of being able to make adena without paying NC for something. The ones that do pay you still screw over. Y'all need to do something for the players.

Well, as a lot ppl said here i think we need basically three things:

- Real server improvements (no lag, no atk spd lag, general performance issues)

- Functional improvements (for example i'm not getting adena on every mob, even with drop rune and prestige, materials that worth nothing, more xp areas (not the same ones for everyone))

- Compensations (a good event for all players and compensation code for prestige subscribers, i have 2 subscriptions at this moment for 2 accounts).

Please NCSoft, start fixing this issues cause i really like this game but it's hard to play with all this issues.

As this staff is failing more and more it is inevitable for an even bigger mistake to happen, like deleting some items, messing up xp, a reroll etc.

At that point is when the server will trully start to empty. Right now they are just losing money, all are keeping their jobs.. they just do not care..

i mean.. look at all these posts, almost everyone is pissed at them, all they do is not answer, not care, miss deadlines and we are left with over 6 months of crap.

We should all just play on the EU version of Lineage, it is so much better!

I suggest you guys do the same as I have done. I have canceled my prestige and will not buy another destiny pack until this issue has been resolved and then we have been compensated for money lost. GG L2 that is how I can help you decide to move to cloud based server and real player support.

• Like 2