Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 19, 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to put my two cents in here. Many of us spend a good deal of money on Prestige and other items within the game only to have NCSoft hit us with stuff like this. Would it hurt at all to refund us

You are going to pay me back 2x for my prestige packs and Destiny packs from my Characters. It's not our fault that some players are taking advantage of a glitch in your game on recharge stones. it's

lf compensation for wasted destiny xp packs and prestiege packs 

The forum is full of people who have written complaints, who say they have discontinued their Prestige Pack subscription.
Is it possible that NCWest does not see this drop in earnings and starts working to better manage the game, but above all to stop doing these paid events?
Events must be organized to increase the fun of the players, not to enrich your pockets

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji @Hime @anyone that will read this

Its really sad to see all of these people experiencing the same issue, feeling the same way and getting nothing from the GM's/developers/community managers. 

Its clear that a ton of us love the game and want to continue loving it but hate the way its being managed and hate the way we are not being supported.

Please see how bad you are managing these situations and correct it!  We are here to support you, you need to be here to support us.  Does that not make sense to yall?

NCSOFT, please support your community!!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody cares about Prestige Pack subscription. They will never ask you to buy Prestige soo...wtf wrong with people? It's 15 $ / month my gosh not 150 for make cry all the time...
Interestingly, I can log everytime when i want and i can farm in game with Prestige and Destiny pack etc... so guys you need should grow up and stop posting this bull*** every time don't you guys realize they aren't dealing with it? cmon

Its a Free To Play game

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, INoLife said:

Nobody cares about Prestige Pack subscription. They will never ask you to buy Prestige soo...wtf wrong with people? It's 15 $ / month my gosh not 150 for make cry all the time...
Interestingly, I can log everytime when i want and i can farm in game with Prestige and Destiny pack etc... so guys you need should grow up and stop posting this bull*** every time don't you guys realize they aren't dealing with it? cmon

Its a Free To Play game

pay to win, you mean

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

why are you complaining !? They clearly don't care, next week comes another expensive event to compensate for the cancellation of your destination packages. They don't care, adena's drope will always be trash, mob's, boss's drope. They don’t even care, you’re filling their asses with money :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, INoLife said:

Nobody cares about Prestige Pack subscription. They will never ask you to buy Prestige soo...wtf wrong with people? It's 15 $ / month my gosh not 150 for make cry all the time...
Interestingly, I can log everytime when i want and i can farm in game with Prestige and Destiny pack etc... so guys you need should grow up and stop posting this bull*** every time don't you guys realize they aren't dealing with it? cmon

Its a Free To Play game

Free to Pay , i would better say :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spellwarrior said:

Maintenance will be delayed by 1 hour… are you serious???

I wouldn't complain if they are making adjustments to better the issues; however, if its cause dev is lazy they should be put on a performance based compensation package, now that might get the results we are looking for!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OutrangeouS said:

It's free to play until you realize that you are not actually playing the game, the game is playing you. Then it starts to be Pay To Play

I'm here since 14 years, and I can tell you that you may play without use real money for buy NCoin or other, I did all with my energy, a lot of time and stock in my WH all my money, until I reach an amout of adena that I need for buy something.
Everybody can play like this, and enjoy the game… but people are stupid and lazy and prefer waste REAL MONEY, and repeat REAL MONEY, for buy FAKE MONEY and PIXELS!
SHAME ON WHO USE REAL MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

It's free to play until you realize that you are not actually playing the game, the game is playing you. Then it starts to be Pay To Play

Nobody cares about free to play, charge me $15 a month and remove the stupid 3 client max so I can log toons as I wish...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spellwarrior said:

I'm here since 14 years, and I can tell you that you may play without use real money for buy NCoin or other, I did all with my energy, a lot of time and stock in my WH all my money, until I reach an amout of adena that I need for buy something.
Everybody can play like this, and enjoy the game… but people are stupid and lazy and prefer waste REAL MONEY, and repeat REAL MONEY, for buy FAKE MONEY and PIXELS!
SHAME ON WHO USE REAL MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

Oh yeah? and how many items are exclusive from "events"?

You can buy them for adena after some1 else's buy them for real money (NCOIN), otherwise they wouldn't be avaiable.

When that happens the game becomes Pay to Play

Link to post
Share on other sites

And u can bring back the random item cristalization , when u die with over 10k negative reputation , so some players stop harresement on low levels with pk non-stop. They pk non-stop hole maps , without someone can do something , he dies , nothing happens . BRING BACK RANDOM ITEM DROP AND IF THE AITEM IS AUGMENTED TO BE CRISTALIZED.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OutrangeouS said:

Oh yeah? and how many items are exclusive from "events"?

You can buy them for adena after some1 else's buy them for real money (NCOIN), otherwise they wouldn't be avaiable.

When that happens the game becomes Pay to Play

Indeed I havent any exclusive item from event, I don't care to become the best player with 25b of damage with 1 skill, like FuuHouhou and other idiots, I want enjoy the game, cause it is: A GAME.
If those people havent respect for real money and havent a real life, is not my problem, just shame on them.
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...