Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Power of Love event will be available for two weeks.
  • Heartthrob Box will be in the L2 Store for two weeks.
  • Fixed an issue where the Right-click Report chat function was missing after the update.
  • Fixed an issue where non-tradable weapons were given in the Weapon Supply Box (A-grade). Any non-tradable weapons given from these boxes and the box itself will be swapped to the tradable version.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, AguaMineral said:

Why not return to the sale of basic material in stores?

Why not a satisfying drop of adena?

I think we need a lot of things but these are really emergency. Listen to your players and customers.

Thanks

Reversing of posibility sell materials and recipes imposible cuz requared global changes, but increasing adena drop to be compared with other regions can be easy done local (it's was made temporary few times as event)

So Dear @Hime  can we get at least respond with administration point of view on current situation with adena drop?

• Like 1

Waste of time, they wont listen to players untill $$$ will start to be incorrect and/or really most of players will leave game. I was playing at the first 3 months when game started, right now there isnt even close to a half of players which played at that time. They didnt listen to players at most of things and its same now, 0 response. Literally I never met such ignorance in my whole gaming "life" from any other gaming company, its terrifying how they treat people and game itself.

2 hours ago, Kakucyn said:

Waste of time, they wont listen to players untill $$$ will start to be incorrect and/or really most of players will leave game. I was playing at the first 3 months when game started, right now there isnt even close to a half of players which played at that time. They didnt listen to players at most of things and its same now, 0 response. Literally I never met such ignorance in my whole gaming "life" from any other gaming company, its terrifying how they treat people and game itself.

even if the answer was negative, it should be given to the server's players. We have a lot of demands, people beg for a balanced market, there are several posts and topics on our forum but nothing is done, and the worst thing, we have no answer as to who could promote such changes.

• Hime unpinned this topic