Forums

how to farm 105+?

Amaril

Hi guys, im 105 and ofc cant do aoe in coal mines, and cant kill in storm isle, Actually im in Phantasmal Ridge (single target) but its bored and very slow at this lvl. I tried in other zones but litle damage.
What i need to do to farm now? 

Class: Titan
Weapon: En. Exalted
Armor: Exalted Heavy
Other: QA soul, Creation, Hunter Talisman, Destructión, DYE +5/5/5... etc.

Ty for info.

6 hours ago, Amaril said:

Hi guys, im 105 and ofc cant do aoe in coal mines, and cant kill in storm isle, Actually im in Phantasmal Ridge (single target) but its bored and very slow at this lvl. I tried in other zones but litle damage.

Ty for info.

With this gear, single target kills in dessert quarry is just fine. You can kill there until lv 107. After that you need to get bloody gear and 100 other things to actually be able to farm anywhere.

• Thanks 1

On 21/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, mixa said:

With this gear, single target kills in dessert quarry is just fine. You can kill there until lv 107. After that you need to get bloody gear and 100 other things to actually be able to farm anywhere.

Uh, its hard :( maybe in 2 years have decent equip to farm. 
Ty for the info.

10 hours ago, Amaril said:

Uh, its hard :( maybe in 2 years have decent equip to farm. 
Ty for the info.

Yea well, it is.Most of the geared players you see around are just weirdos that sell ncoins and l2store items. Don't go that route, if you can.

On 21.02.2020 at 7:27 PM, Amaril said:

Ty for info.

You reach the end. Congratulations! 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, mixa said:

Yea well, it is.Most of the geared players you see around are just weirdos that sell ncoins and l2store items. Don't go that route, if you can.

Some of us have been around since open Beta. I started in C3, Oct. 2005. So, we've had a lot more difficult journey. It took months to get to level 55 and we waited a long time just to get A-grade. We've had over a decade to get the gear we have today. L2 no longer resembles this game that we came to love and has nothing left of that era other than memories and items that we collected over the years that are now priceless.

4 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Some of us have been around since open Beta. I started in C3, Oct. 2005. So, we've had a lot more difficult journey. It took months to get to level 55 and we waited a long time just to get A-grade. We've had over a decade to get the gear we have today. L2 no longer resembles this game that we came to love and has nothing left of that era other than memories and items that we collected over the years that are now priceless.

Yea, I didn't know that .....mhm :)