Forums

Eviscerator VS World

-Madonna-

Why this DDs have an output damage and survivability HUGE than others DDs with the same GEARS?

They cant tank and do a lot of dps for Strongs Bosses, Hard mobs, while all other DDs cant do anything of serious???

Have u think to get other classes Near/closed/similar to the eviscerator dps? i dont ask even the survivability, just have a sense with DPS the other classes.

15 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

Why this DDs have an output damage and survivability HUGE than others DDs with the same GEARS?

They cant tank and do a lot of dps for Strongs Bosses, Hard mobs, while all other DDs cant do anything of serious???

Have u think to get other classes Near/closed/similar to the eviscerator dps? i dont ask even the survivability, just have a sense with DPS the other classes.

sorry i was meaning "They CAN tank and do a lot of dps..."

Edited by -Madonna-

We are single target caracters, if they nerf the evi dmg, we can just delete the caracter. Ofc we have big dps, if we leak of aoe, we need some how to manage to farm solo. Maybe, for example, a yull with same gear does not same dps as evi, but he hit 10+ mobs once. Hope you understand my point :D

1 hour ago, Gixu said:

We are single target caracters, if they nerf the evi dmg, we can just delete the caracter. Ofc we have big dps, if we leak of aoe, we need some how to manage to farm solo. Maybe, for example, a yull with same gear does not same dps as evi, but he hit 10+ mobs once. Hope you understand my point :D

the problem is not eviscerator that be to nerf, or yul/aoe that do x damage coz is aoe....

The problem are the others DD single target, that have a HUGE difference and completely sux if u see an eviscerator.

The best way is not nerf eviscerator but just only BOOST others single targets!

Also look for example a Othel Ghost Hunter, lol his output dmg is embarassing if u compare with eviscerator. Like a keltir ghost hunter

Only Eviscerators can do serious damages to new 105 bosses/instances. If u dont have him in party no other DDs can deal great damages and u fail it.

2 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

the problem is not eviscerator that be to nerf, or yul/aoe that do x damage coz is aoe....

The problem are the others DD single target, that have a HUGE difference and completely sux if u see an eviscerator.

The best way is not nerf eviscerator but just only BOOST others single targets!

Also look for example a Othel Ghost Hunter, lol his output dmg is embarassing if u compare with eviscerator. Like a keltir ghost hunter

Only Eviscerators can do serious damages to new 105 bosses/instances. If u dont have him in party no other DDs can deal great damages and u fail it.

I advise you to ask around for information on how to build your character, because excluding the tyrr maestro all the other DDs have never had anything to complain about. Personally I think you are asking for a boost for your character (you took as example just your class) if you play on Naia pm sweetsacrifice he can teach u 2 or 3 things.