Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-Madonna-

Eviscerator VS World

Recommended Posts

-Madonna-    23

Why this DDs have an output damage and survivability HUGE than others DDs with the same GEARS?

They cant tank and do a lot of dps for Strongs Bosses, Hard mobs, while all other DDs cant do anything of serious???

Have u think to get other classes Near/closed/similar to the eviscerator dps? i dont ask even the survivability, just have a sense with DPS the other classes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quenia    95

You should see their super boost in next update where when they hit have a chance to remove 30% of hp ..... just sick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Madonna-    23
15 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

Why this DDs have an output damage and survivability HUGE than others DDs with the same GEARS?

They cant tank and do a lot of dps for Strongs Bosses, Hard mobs, while all other DDs cant do anything of serious???

Have u think to get other classes Near/closed/similar to the eviscerator dps? i dont ask even the survivability, just have a sense with DPS the other classes.

 

sorry i was meaning "They CAN tank and do a lot of dps..."

Edited by -Madonna-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    70

Actualy in the dd zone things, with few exception, are quite balanced....the sick thing is with maestro in the next update.

If you like so much Evi just play one.

2 classes are in need and suffering now...iss and healer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gixu    0

We are single target caracters, if they nerf the evi dmg, we can just delete the caracter. Ofc we have big dps, if we leak of aoe, we need some how to manage to farm solo. Maybe, for example, a yull with same gear does not same dps as evi, but he hit 10+ mobs once. Hope you understand my point :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gixu    0
On 22/02/2020 at 4:59 PM, Quenia said:

You should see their super boost in next update where when they hit have a chance to remove 30% of hp ..... just sick!

You have a link or smth for this future update pls ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Madonna-    23
1 hour ago, Gixu said:

We are single target caracters, if they nerf the evi dmg, we can just delete the caracter. Ofc we have big dps, if we leak of aoe, we need some how to manage to farm solo. Maybe, for example, a yull with same gear does not same dps as evi, but he hit 10+ mobs once. Hope you understand my point :D

the problem is not eviscerator that be to nerf, or yul/aoe that do x damage coz is aoe....

The problem are the others DD single target, that have a HUGE difference and completely sux if u see an eviscerator.

The best way is not nerf eviscerator but just only BOOST others single targets!

Also look for example a Othel Ghost Hunter, lol his output dmg is embarassing if u compare with eviscerator. Like a keltir ghost hunter

Only Eviscerators can do serious damages to new 105 bosses/instances. If u dont have him in party no other DDs can deal great damages and u fail it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenKz    2
45 minutes ago, Gixu said:

You have a link or smth for this future update pls ?

I want this too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tora    15
2 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

the problem is not eviscerator that be to nerf, or yul/aoe that do x damage coz is aoe....

The problem are the others DD single target, that have a HUGE difference and completely sux if u see an eviscerator.

The best way is not nerf eviscerator but just only BOOST others single targets!

Also look for example a Othel Ghost Hunter, lol his output dmg is embarassing if u compare with eviscerator. Like a keltir ghost hunter

Only Eviscerators can do serious damages to new 105 bosses/instances. If u dont have him in party no other DDs can deal great damages and u fail it.

I advise you to ask around for information on how to build your character, because excluding the tyrr maestro all the other DDs have never had anything to complain about. Personally I think you are asking for a boost for your character (you took as example just your class) if you play on Naia pm sweetsacrifice he can teach u 2 or 3 things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×