So no more Silver Coin?

F4the

I find it incredible, almost unreal to read this type of news (https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17019-silver-coin-retirement-for-may-20/), without justification or argument that validates the elimination of an item that is not only obtained by playing, but rather that can only be achieved if we spend our money on NcSoft. They are clearly playing with what they sell us and now they arrive and take it away from us. Finally if you are going to eliminate the silver coin system, put an alternative one like the Manor, but nothing. You are used to doing what you want with the game without listening or respecting your players, this has to end now if you are not going to be alone, or is that what you want?
I hope you will consider the elimination of an item that is obtained by paying WITH OUR REAL MONEY.

@Juji

@Hime

I agree with this comment!
Even when they will continue to make changes that do not benefit the game at all ... What do they want to do? Destroy the little community left on the servers ?.
Or at least explain what you want to achieve with these crazy changes.
Listen to the community that they are screaming at you not to continue damaging the game.

If you read the whole announcement it says "vast improvements to VIP system" so wait and see. Although @Juji this will make crafting super hard as most of the mats for A grade and higher are very difficult to farm like Mold Lubricant, Hardener, Adamantite nugget, etc. Anyways will wait for the changes to see.

That is the point, they cannot make a news of eliminating something, without presenting the respective improvements, otherwise the only thing they do is generate more and more discontent than people already have. For example, it was a "big improvement" to eliminate the sale of recipes and keys in the shop, but the reality is far from that ...

On 2/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, woopwoop said:

If you read the whole announcement it says "vast improvements to VIP system" so wait and see. Although @Juji this will make crafting super hard as most of the mats for A grade and higher are very difficult to farm like Mold Lubricant, Hardener, Adamantite nugget, etc. Anyways will wait for the changes to see.

The last "update" was supposed to bring vast improvements and you see how that turned out; We got a broken poor quality mobile based UI, repeat macros were removed, marking targets was removed, seeing debuffs was removed, the action icon was removed (and the quest icon is it still there?), selling drops to the NPC was removed, cheaper spirit shots were removed, the fifth hotkey bar was removed, and more.....

I would love to have a discussion with the developers so I could try to understand how this is supposed to be a vast improvement. Because litterly every person I've talked to has the opposite opinion. Well the few people I knew who were still playing. Right now none of them are playing and even I have quit logging in as there's no point.

Wow wow wow. I think you guys are forgetting the vast improvement to the VIP system. I mean who doesn't want to spend over 100+ USD a month to keep VIP 7 and the rewards are so amazing it's a must *Rolls Eyes*. Definitely nothing new to me. It seems they "try" to make things better but only if we give more money

Sorry!
But expect what? What is the mystery? Sadly you have not made changes that satisfy the community or something balanced for you and the community. They have only done things that only benefit their bank accounts.
I am clear that a game does not live for free and that there must be "payment". but I am also clear that the games also need the community that does not pay, because they cannot or do not want to.
The more players the better the economy for the community and for you, but with their actions they have only made the players withdraw day after day; Increase discontent over your bad decisions.
I want to think that you are not aware of the mistakes you have made and that are trying to solve them ... What happens is that you have lost all the confidence of the community.
You must analyze the changes as a player, not as Administrator ... What benefits the community I assure you will benefit you.
As they say in my country: You reap what you sow! And you have sown a lot of weeds.
Hopefully read and understand our requests ... We do not ask for everything for free, but something balanced.