Jewel craft effect with silenite bug

Janetonic

I bought 60 pcs silenite, I put 5% P.Def option to my Blessed Antharas and my Orfen Soul.

When I use B. Antharas, I got 5% def. If I use my second earing, Orfen, it gives + 0 P.def, so nothing.

I opened a ticket, let's see this is "working as intended"  as usuall...

• Thanks 1

I think the real question is why would you think you can stack identical silenite craft effects? This is consistent with just about all gear. Clearly you're seasoned enough to understand this?? Or? Just a big spender who's ignorant? Either way, sorry for your loss. Good thing is it's only 15 more silenite to switch the craft effect.

• Like 1

Seriously..

Your response is why do you think stacking should work with same effect on different accessories? Seasoned enough he should know better.

1st. All other accessories stack with same effects.. its called stacking for a reason.

2nd. The lack of an actual game manual, only leaves players to waste time and resources.

3rd. Working as Intended, without reference to any documentation is the same as saying, "I don't know stop asking questions."

Edited by IDummy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, IDummy said:

Seriously..

Your response is why do you think stacking should work with same effect on different accessories? Seasoned enough he should know better.

1st. All other accessories stack with same effects.. its called stacking for a reason.

2nd. The lack of an actual game manual, only leaves players to waste time and resources.

3rd. Working as Intended, without reference to any documentation is the same as saying, "I don't know stop asking questions."

ACTUALLY if you read the patch notes it says you can't STACK jewls of the same effect.  SOOOOO before you rant/rave/complain RTFM!  It's your own fault for trying to stack something that can't be stacked because you didn't read the PATCH NOTES.  I'm glad you wasted all that adena so tired of people not reading the patch notes and then crying forever because they can't do something.  You never could "Stack jewls" as in 2 anthy = 2x effects. Same with Talismans.  So what would EVER make you think you can add a special EFFECT and it would STACK!?  can you get 2 aug for skills and they stack? NO.  READ THE DARN PATCH NOTES

2 hours ago, KillerFrost said:

ACTUALLY if you read the patch notes it says you can't STACK jewls of the same effect.  SOOOOO before you rant/rave/complain RTFM!  It's your own fault for trying to stack something that can't be stacked because you didn't read the PATCH NOTES.  I'm glad you wasted all that adena so tired of people not reading the patch notes and then crying forever because they can't do something.  You never could "Stack jewls" as in 2 anthy = 2x effects. Same with Talismans.  So what would EVER make you think you can add a special EFFECT and it would STACK!?  can you get 2 aug for skills and they stack? NO.  READ THE DARN PATCH NOTES

Please show me, these sentences from patch notes, related topic:

• Epic Boss Jewels can now be upgraded to improved versions with additional stats at Denign NPC in the Town of Giran. 

• 1 type of Epic Boss Jewel
    • 30 Silenite
    • 20 Giant's Energy
  • Dissolve old boss jewels with Accessory Solvent to receive Silenite (amount varies by boss jewel and chance). Denign sells the Accessory Solvent for 5,000,000 Adena (price changes according to castle tax).

• The upgraded stat options on improved boss jewels can be changed to other options for 15 Silenite and 10 Giant's Energy.

"GM", aka lvl1 support template answer is: It's working as intended :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOL... Doesn't stuck craft effect on "dragon jewels". They didn't read the ticket, just a few keywords...Or Orfen is a dragon :D 

No rules communicated as usual. And of course, the 4% is 1-2% max or less. Because this is a special algorithm (which is not public of course).

So, don't waste your money for it....

Edited by Janetonic