No bloody stones on naia!!!!

Everybody including myself on naia want to play pve,since i cant afford the money for pvp(pvp needs more money from pve and no pvp this time on naia).

But i want to make my +10 r99 robe set bloody.To make this you need bloody stones.

There are a few bloody stones on server left and they are overpriced!!!!!!

I need at least 63 of them if all tries go succesfull!!!!!

And there are almost 10 in ah overpriced!!!!!!!  If you dont see what people in game want guys then just quit........

It would be nice if regular players were able to farm them, I don't expect full stones as a drop from a mob, but at least fragments should drop a bit more, so determined players could progress somehow.

For example, there is a mob which is supposed to drop fragments (you need 10 of them to make the actual stone) and I was farming the spot with it for about a month, including the time the server drop rate had a bonus of 200% and not a single fragment dropped.

Possibly we have here a case of speculative hoarding, people hoping that the combined Dark/Bloody sets will be introduced with the summer update. Like for example if you want to make your PvE Breastplate a combined Breastplate, you need 44 Bloody Eternal Stones again:

5f82f980-s.png
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1547&start=260#p33646
(note the correction about the display error at the bottom of the post)

11 hours ago, Volotron said:

Everybody including myself on naia want to play pve,since i cant afford the money for pvp(pvp needs more money from pve and no pvp this time on naia).

But i want to make my +10 r99 robe set bloody.To make this you need bloody stones.

And there are almost 10 in ah overpriced!!!!!!!  If you dont see what people in game want guys then just quit........

Well how much are you paying for a +10 Bloody Eternal Robe Set? I might sell you mine :D just pm / send a mail here or Naia :)

2 hours ago, Volotron said:

In dimencional warp how many stones can you get?And how much time you need to collect them?

You need to go 4 people party there right?

The (one) Bloody Eternal Stone is a quest reward for the 3rd of the one-time quests in the Dimensional Warp. It's not an easy place to hunt alone, so this might take you some time.

4 players is the maximum number for the Dimensional Warp. If you are well equipped, you can also go in there alone, just accompanied by your trusty Buffer.

On 22/5/2018 at 1:04 PM, Volotron said:

if your armor parts are blessed the possibilty is 100% so before collecting the stone bless yer aromr

OK, so I like Yidao and I think he gives tons of useful information BUT.... sometimes I think he can be a bit...... pessimistic :D

Lets just clear something up right now; with only "decent" gear most DD classes can EASILY kill the prefects AND finish up to the 3rd part of the Dim Warp quest. 

What do I mean by "decent;" with a +6 set, enhanced shadow weap, 2x CD rings, full buffs, and some type of rose, any lv99 Tyrr/Dagger can plow the prefects. 

For the Dim Warp quest, any 102 with slightly better gear can finish up to the third floor.  Just use Paagrio Might; only kill the required mobs, SOE, rinse and repeat.  You don't have to try and farm up the floors.

Is it fun?  Nope!

Is it fast?  Nope!

Is it doable?  Yep!

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody stone fragments drops from mobs in Elven Village, Hellbound, Garden of Spirits. i saw them, they are real :D 

Raiders Crossroad quest can give you bloody stone on all lvl99 boxes.

Almost every other event we have bloody stone as reward, during events bloody stones/fragment prices goes down. 

Keep 1 trader in Aden 24/7 and if you get at least 1 stone on a good price = you won. 

Ppl just dont wanna do anything and wanna cry about lack of adena.  

1 hour ago, Nikakashka said:

Bloody stone fragments drops from mobs in Elven Village, Hellbound, Garden of Spirits. i saw them, they are real :D 

Raiders Crossroad quest can give you bloody stone on all lvl99 boxes.

Almost every other event we have bloody stone as reward, during events bloody stones/fragment prices goes down. 

Keep 1 trader in Aden 24/7 and if you get at least 1 stone on a good price = you won. 

Ppl just dont wanna do anything and wanna cry about lack of adena.  

So you saying to me that the only simple thing to do is create 33 lvl 99 chars to get my bloody stones!!!!I wonder why i didnt thought of it.....

What are you guys drinking???????Tell me so i ll avoid drink it in future.....

Archived