PiosIsesi

About itme removal March 18 post from Hime

PiosIsesi    10

Thank you @Hime for sharig your plans with us a month ahead. I really hope you keep informing us soon enough to be able to react in game.

(this ninja upgrade of the mentor guide shop really left many alts with a few thousands of mentee marks that i will never be able to use- since the new shop is only at 5/10/20/45/100 k-. i live in europe, so you posted at 02:00, and i was at work when server went down at 13:30) 

For the reason that i personally dont like deleting or losing items i farm for years ,would you be kind to share some more information about this item removal on March 18?

Is clan shop going to be upgraded somehow? 

Will there be another way to use our reputation? Is olympiad manager shop going to be upgraded?

the responce from you or any of your colleagues is highly appreciated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CrafterX    4

Yes plz tell us about that @Hime. I use all the daily coins to get maphr scroll for solo instance (on 110 one u get a great xp bonus using it before killing the boss).

So hopefully the change gonna give more capabilities and not less than we have.

PiosIsesi    10

the item removal is rescheduled for april 8th  , but the question about character my rep points and oly manager shop remains unanswered

LordDragnil    63

NCWest gives nothing for new players. Gather old items become harder and harder.  There are low chances to get something useful from the support boxes, but although it's still very helpful. 

What did you prepare for newcomers?

https://youtu.be/JL9dGxDgyJc

PS

Do not subscribe. (I am serious.)

johnny41    0

Hello guys, i have one question , if some old alt chars have in the invertory mentee certificates or diploma, where can use it, because on GM postal said use it before the delete day.

Thanks!!!!

Andomiel    3

I have made the same question but none bothered to answer. The Mentor Manager NPC no longer has the options...

@Hime@Juji You guys could have enabled the options for a week or so and give any returning player the option to use these leftovers...