Molensa... are you paranoid !

Priester

first of all look at this :  fresh pvp of the day :

First of all : try to get skills and gameplay.  Then go to a shrink for two things,  first for your inferiority complexe... posting video where you kill afk/semi afk ppl dont make you a warrior , just an opportunist killer wich is useless all agree with that cause on pvp you are nowhere...  and second reason is that you really need to undersand that this game is MMO.... so asking for 1 vs 1 lol :)  u need help sorry.  And try to make friends.... Ah no, not possible, like divekiotm you betray everybody in this game , even your old clan cp member! i totally forgot it.

I accept the fact also that you have probably the same problem than the master of stupidity aka DivekioTM but for that i can t help, problem with alcohol is not my business. What i see is 2 poor morons crying and posting video like desesperate people. I wonder how much you are....So be my guest post again and again.... u still one shot guy, you will be forverer.

Only 1 advice ;  Stop making video, wake up early, find a job !!! and leave game it's too dangerous for your mental health (regarding the video u posted)

PS : on this video u die one shot by unstuffed iAthina :) what i can say : Gratz molensa !!! you were,  are,  and  will be a foking damn noob  :) 

With all my love

Priester

Omg what i dont have full gear and that things but min 1:33 with that iss in celestial put a easy way to the feoh to use AOE and die like a dog NOOOB, amateur. .................... RE NOOB and later with mobs..pfff

LOLLL Another lol video Isnipeyes post :)))))  ..Athina help by tank skill ..one moment i need convert my version video ..i kill athina  alot there and call you isnipeyes and you die easy..i post my video soon...but anyway  is ok i die alone vs many ..

As i said ; you really need help ....

remove bsoe skills from your bar and maybe people on chronos will give u some respect.... you so lol, i can't believe you don t realise it yet... omg

Anyway, this answer will be the last.  I don t give you more attention.  Non-factor dont deserve a name on this forum !

/ignore

On 14.05.2018 at 1:34 PM, MOLENSA said:

LOL EXCUSES ALL TIME ...IS FULL PARTY ALL HIT ME WITH BR ON JEWELS 6 TOP ITEM .  SOON I GOT JEWELS AND VIDEO WILL BE MORE BETTER :))))

Dude, don't spend your money in digital jewels for a video game, that money is best spent on english lessons so you can stop writing that you "will be more better" and I'm not saying this to troll you, I am trying to make you see that the improvement of your real life skills will always outweigh any other choice you may have for your digital life.

1 hour ago, Priester said:

remove bsoe skills from your bar and maybe people on chronos will give u some respect.... you so lol, i can't believe you don t realise it yet... omg

Anyway, this answer will be the last.  I don t give you more attention.  Non-factor dont deserve a name on this forum !

/ignore

Wait, let me summarize this...

> You frap PvPing with Molensa

> You edit a video with those PvPs (at least the one you won, always supported ofc)

> You upload the video on Youtube

> You open a topic in forum adressing Molensa in the title

> You say Molensa needs help

> You say you won't give Molensa more attention (it is hardly possible to give more than you already did)

Yeah... right dude, you make total sense ^^

1 hour ago, Keoz said:

> You edit a video with those PvPs (at least the one you won, always supported ofc)

> You say you won't give Molensa more attention (it is hardly possible to give more than you already did)

ha ha nice shot  

2 hours ago, Priester said:

/ignore

what bsoe man? you have video to see when i bsoe 1 vs 1 with you :)))) ...please prove when you talk...

2 hours ago, Oeste said:

Dude, don't spend your money in digital jewels for a video game, that money is best spent on english lessons so you can stop writing that you "will be more better" and I'm not saying this to troll you, I am trying to make you see that the improvement of your real life skills will always outweigh any other choice you may have for your digital life. 

1 hour ago, Leone said:

Agree

1 hour ago, Leone said:
  On 14.05.2018 at 1:34 PM, MOLENSA said:

LOL EXCUSES ALL TIME ...IS FULL PARTY ALL HIT ME WITH BR ON JEWELS 6 TOP ITEM .  SOON I GOT JEWELS AND VIDEO WILL BE MORE BETTER :))))

Toxic plagiarism. O.o We can apply the same response to you as we did Oeste.

Seriously? English & writing lessons from someone who can't find a '.'. O.o Unfortunately your need to discredit others gets in the way of your ability to ascertain whether or not English is their first language. Anyone attempting to post when English is not your first and/or second language => Props! Certainly not any endorsement of your content either way. LOL

Just now, HiccUps said:

Seriously? English & writing lessons from someone who can't find a '.'. O.o Unfortunately your need to discredit others gets in the way of your ability to ascertain whether or not English is their first language. Anyone attempting to post when English is not your first and/or second language => Props! Certainly not any endorsement of your content either way. LOL

i quote Oeste .

1 hour ago, Keoz said:

Now that was quite fitting. *still laughing* :) 

1 minute ago, Leone said:

ma' "friend"   , you tried to BSOE? you died? you lost PVP? stfup and accept it.

looollll ok i lost 1 time me alone athina with tank but i let my video to talk more....go go epeat this video maybe you can see who win

4 minutes ago, Leone said:

i quote Oeste .

3 minutes ago, Leone said:

ma' "friend"   , you tried to BSOE? you died? you lost PVP? stfup and accept it.

Maybe stick to game topics. O.o I don't think you have any ground beneath your feet on this one.

Cheers.

OMG 

Just now, Leone said:

and here? why you run?  i see Fooz and Divekio trying to kill iAthina and you run in town ? 

Vs pve setup he can kill ppl but on pvp not even CP, so u can see it how bad he is 

And still my challenge is UP

Just now, MOLENSA said:

lol Leone i stop now talk with you..you are noob ....full party have daady scrool ...valiant etc and me alone with normal buff .....

aha, this is your only argument vs reason . i see  ...

cheers mate  ,stop talking trash btw  thanks . 

3 hours ago, HiccUps said:

English is not my first language either. I do speak, read and write fluently four languages. It is not to discredit him, as I firmly believe that the thousands of dollars he would need to spend in jewels, could be better spent in many, many other things one of them being improving is rl skills. Anyway, to try is indeed part of the learning process, so at least there's that.

17 hours ago, Oeste said:

English is not my first language either. I do speak, read and write fluently four languages. It is not to discredit him, as I firmly believe that the thousands of dollars he would need to spend in jewels, could be better spent in many, many other things one of them being improving is rl skills. Anyway, to try is indeed part of the learning process, so at least there's that.

English is not one of those four languages, correct? 

1 hour ago, Znipo said:

English is not one of those four languages, correct? 

Of course not Znippo, that's why I make all my posts in Swahili. I am utterly surprised you can read them! or read at all for that matter.

Archived