Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST / 6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • A special server settings event will be available for three weeks for the high latency issue:
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
  • The Power of Love event will remain for one last week.
  • Sweetheart Box will be available in the L2 Store for one last week.
  • Server latency reducing measures are still temporarily in effect.
  • Character creation will be briefly enabled after the maintenance, but will be disabled again from 2/27 until 3/4
  • Timed Hunting Zone Recharge Stones in the L2 Store will remain disabled until the issue with their usage can be fixed. A fix will be deployed in the next maintenance.
  • All entrance passes (Baylor, Crystal Caverns, Nightmare Kamaloka, Shilen’s Altar...etc) will be removed from the store on 3/4 due to low usage and recent instance changes.

Other Notes:

• There will be items removed from players' inventories on March 18. Please refer to the list here.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There will be items removed from players' inventories on March 18. Please refer to the list here.

@Hime @Juji

We are still waiting to know why you will delete usefull items like Daily Coins or Clan Box, and we still have items like Steel Door Coins or PK Scrolls, that are all USELESS.

Edited by Spellwarrior
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • A special server settings event will be available as part of the high latency issue:
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death

@Juji @Hime What good is this when we're lagging so bad! I suppose your so-called hardware upgrades either didn't arrive or FAILED. Most likely the later of the two. SMDH

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 1

100% only?

What's up with daily coins removal? Removing clan quests?

Whats going to replace it?

I need to know cause I need to know what reward ill take from them. Dunno if the rewards are going to be available in another way or gone forever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You removed those items as listed but what do we do with our REP points? You need to inform us regarding the use of it so that we know whether to keep the REP points or fully use it until REP points become useless in the future. If there is new updates in the use of REP points, the information should be given out to us together with the notification of the deletion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST / 7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• A special server settings event will be available as part of the high latency issue:
    • XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Character creation will be briefly enabled after the maintenance, but will be disabled again from 2/27 until 3/4
  • Timed Hunting Zone Recharge Stones in the L2 Store will remain disabled until the issue with their usage can be fixed. A fixed will be deployed in the next maintenance.

Other Notes:

• There will be items removed from players' inventories on March 18. Please refer to the list here.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

are you joking? what fix? and you think the server setting stop you for lose more prestige pack sub? you will see more cause you was say fix and not server upgrade, you guys so incompetent?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

100%....after all this long time this is ur brilliant plan to compensation.....

really...we are not chickens....as u all thinking....

also why dont put to really compensation ALL TIME gm full buffs, 200% drop rate, adena rate, adena 0 drop fixed?

Adena drop has been 70% chance since 2004. Stop questioning this or go back to the illegal servers you came from.

14 minutes ago, Daikon said:

Adena drop has been 70% chance since 2004. Stop questioning this or go back to the illegal servers you came from.

I started playing in Oct 2005. Adena drops have never been as horrible as they are now. Plus add to the fact there are NO other "real" drops other than those worthless crafting items. You can't sell anything to the public stores. They've taken any means we've ever had to make adena other than via the L2store and playing that gambling game or going the other route. Adding insult to insult they're going to take away daily coins and a lot of the rewards we could get. They give us no rhyme or reason for doing so which is a smack in the face. It's become more and more obvious that they don't give a flying fig about their client base and this community. They're digging their own grave.

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

100%....after all this long time this is ur brilliant plan to compensation.....

really...we are not chickens....as u all thinking....

also why dont put to really compensation ALL TIME gm full buffs, 200% drop rate, adena rate, adena 0 drop fixed?

200% drop rate ? go shop and buy the pack , is 2400NCoin. Only thing you do is beg , beg , beg ..... Lag , disc , I am shure there are issues , but not at the level some of you describe. You ask new server , you shoud buy aswell new PCs , change internet provider/upgrade. 

I did not experience lag and a single disconect for months.

16 minutes ago, Marijuanna said:

200% drop rate ? go shop and buy the pack , is 2400NCoin. Only thing you do is beg , beg , beg ..... Lag , disc , I am shure there are issues , but not at the level some of you describe. You ask new server , you shoud buy aswell new PCs , change internet provider/upgrade. 

I did not experience lag and a single disconect for months.

My PC is 7 months old. Everything checks out fine with my ISP. I'm only one of god knows how many others that have been experiencing these issues for months. Go buy more NCcoins and kiss their butts. They love that.

1 minute ago, Sharlanna said:

My PC is 7 months old. Everything checks out fine with my ISP. I'm only one of god knows how many others that have been experiencing these issues for months. Go buy more NCcoins and kiss their butts. They love that.

you have big education issues and angger problems, you should seak some professional advise ..... I buy NCoin because I can. And L2 as any other software has extra features which cost $ . Go beg Adobe , Microsoft, etc .... for free features ... if you get them let us know.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST / 7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• XP/SP +100%
    • Vitality 300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Timed Hunting Zone Recharge Stones in the L2 Store will remain disabled until the issue with their usage can be fixed. A fixed will be deployed in the next maintenance.

Other Notes:

?? Only  100%exp  and no drop %  have about 4/5 mount with bad latency, each time more this game stinks, maybe is time to search another game

Edited by Anisei
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Marijuanna said:

you have big education issues and angger problems, you should seak some professional advise ..... I buy NCoin because I can. And L2 as any other software has extra features which cost $ . Go beg Adobe , Microsoft, etc .... for free features ... if you get them let us know.

Dear, you are the one that needs to be educated and has problems understanding what NCsoft's problems yet continue to support their incompetency. I'm sure your mother is very proud of you.

2 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Dear, you are the one that needs to be educated and has problems understanding what NCsoft's problems yet continue to support their incompetency. I'm sure your mother is very proud of you.

I am not the one insulting the community for having a different opinion. How could you understant NCsoft problems, do you work for them?

I said I did not experience lag and disconect and I don't! What is wrong in this?

25 minutes ago, Marijuanna said:

I am not the one insulting the community for having a different opinion. How could you understant NCsoft problems, do you work for them?

I said I did not experience lag and disconect and I don't! What is wrong in this?

It's not difficult to understand and see what NCsoft's problems are:

• failure to resolve the lag/latency/dc issues,
  • not giving us information prior to making changes,
  • no communication with their community/client base,
  • leading us on for months saying issues have been resolved when they haven't been, 
  • not providing us with proper compensation for loss of time, money, runes etc. due to the lag/latency/dc issues,
  • removing items for no reason and no explanation as to why; ie daily coins etc.,
  • bugs from updates that still remain unresolved,
  • taking away any fun ways of enjoying L2 other than the daily, boring grind (afk macro botting),
  • all events are now P2W and cater to those who are willing to spend a helluva lot of real money and max out their credit cards
  • blah blah blah blah blah... the list goes on and on and on

Do yourself a favor and take some time to go through all the various posts that have been made over not only the last few months but years.

Have a good day and welcome to L2.

P.S. Please feel free to add to this list. ;)

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Hime

Can you atlast explain why those daily coins and reward get removed?

We the players are farming months daily coins to be able to buy r99 blessing scrolls and other things from the reward list.

The 200% xp boost is also nice to xp characters in 105/110 castilla.

Will there be any replacement for those items by not using the l2store? 

We get our enjoyment from farming things in Lineage 2 but you the l2 staff give us the feeling there is nothing left to do and things get non to nearly impossible to obtain.

We once got a promise from Juji adena reward from mobs will be returned to normal when the botting get fixed. I am sure this never will be fixed and we long gave up on this promise.

All those things make you player base going empty and the long spenders are not spending any money in this game anymore.

Because farming is way to hard, no goals to reach, empty promises, no clear answer why things get removed, no pvp/sieges for those who don't earn 10.000 euro/month, no raid boss cause it's still farmed by 1 person and the list goes on and on.

This xp settings aren't helping us cause it's only for one week. We play for years we would like to keep old things or if you need replace the items for new things. Why remove something that's good and many player get joy from?

Edited by Syndra
Xx
  • Like 2

All these lag issues for so long now really kind of makes me wonder what the Lineage II game servers consist of in the way of what type of hardware actually makes them up.  Can any GM post photos of the inside of the NCwest server rooms?  No? Probably not right?  It's probably a top-secret sort of topic that cannot be shown for fear the competition might get a glimpse of it right?  Or is it really that reason?  I'm more and more beginning to doubt that line of thinking.

Don't get me wrong; I honestly don't have any idea of what the inside of MMORPG computer room looks like or what it is supposed to look like; but I would like to see photos of it to satisfy my curiosity of how much equipment is being used and how old (or new) it all looks.

IMHO NC should be proud to show pics of it's shiny equipment as sort of a public-relations sort of promotion to promote it's games.

Go Ahead NCwest, do some photos, even boast a little.  Tell us your story and help us to understand things.  That's called good PR.  

Even more importantly with the way things are I seriously think we need your reassurance of things to come.

• Like 1