Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hime

On 2/26/2020 at 6:47 AM, ABnD said:

It's easy guys and gals... They're removing anything that doesn't help them line their pockets. Also have this event where you need vit to get full boost from it but we wont provide you with ways to receive vit other than buying vit items from L2 store. Nice ploy guys, but I'm thinking you have a smarter player base than to just wave something shiny in front of our faces and hope we change our attention from the problem at hand. Fix your shit and stop bending us over.

Well, you are wrong about the player base. The kids who are complaining about lag and threatening to cancel subs are currently buying the promo big vitality packs. These kids are slaves to the game, and NCscam fully takes advantage of it.

All entrance passes (Baylor, Crystal Caverns, Nightmare Kamaloka, Shilen’s Altar...etc) will be removed from the store on 3/4 due to low usage and recent instance changes.

question about passes to @Hime or @Juji i have about 100+ passes nightmare kamaloka and embryo i cant use them or sell to ppl  so can add  any option to can  sell them  in grocery or something else?

• Hime unpinned this topic