Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

I fixed the details in the first post to reflect that the special server settings event is for three weeks.

To clarify, the Clan quest system will not be removed. The Daily Coins and rewards at the Franco NPC in Talking Island Village that were introduced with the Lindvior update in 2013 are being removed from all regions. The Dev team has been making major changes to several game systems in the last few updates that they have deemed to be outdated or underused (e.g. Mentor system rewards). The next update will contain mostly quality of life improvements and hunting zones :)

• Like 1

@JujiSince you gonna remove the supply box and daily coin and the clan quests will still be on what is gonna replace them? Clan shop if there is not supply box and daily coins must be change can you provide us with info about what will replace them? Also you re telling us that the latency issue still on but yet we give you server settings to go xp but you have to have vitality to gain the 300% why not have xp at least 200%? Maybe you forgot to provide us that you ll give us also maintening potions for have the full boost settings?And if the latency still on how we ll use them to max? Are you so optimist that you re gonna fix the problem that is on months in 3 weeks? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hime said:
  • There will be items removed from players' inventories on March 18. Please refer to the list here.

I rarely post using my main account here. But what bullshit is this @Juji @Hime ?

You're going to announce that hundreds of items are going to be deleted but no reason why? There is nothing mentioned in any Korean patch information about the Clan System being changed and thus removal of Clan Coins, yet you out of the blue publish a list including them. Clan Coins being deleted but useless items like Steel Door Coins, Ancient Adena, Mysterious Fragments and other pre-2009 stuff still in the game. Warehouse full of items that you guys give out for free but cannot be deleted clogging up everybodys storage.

Give is a frigging reason why these items are being deleted~! You cannot just announce deleted without a reason.

9 hours ago, Hime said:

• All entrance passes (Baylor, Crystal Caverns, Nightmare Kamaloka, Shilen’s Altar...etc) will be removed from the store on 3/4 due to low usage and recent instance changes.

Also you can remove this instances from game. Not need for 99% people this instances.

Why? I will explain...

I was try 2 times. Im SH 110, my weapon +18 r99pve (not so bad), I have all epic jew, aqutation +8 (m.atak), +6 (crit dmg), abu4, lucien bracelet +9, aden clock, artifakts +7 and etc. With buffs (no BR and active bosts skills) - my atack 2.53kk. Im regular gamer - lets say "spender".  Really not top - but my dmg ok. Also in party was evi 107(+12 pve weapon and etc). So... For example for Kamaloka i sped.. 59min... and revard 1.2kk adena... Really WTF...? :) For 2x pots (because I  spend approx 1h) and shots i spend 100 times more than get...After that "aktion" i decide - waste of time..

Not belive? You can check how many people making this instance... 10? 20? ok... max 50... So why need this in game?

1 hour ago, Juji said:

I fixed the details in the first post to reflect that the special server settings event is for three weeks.

To clarify, the Clan quest system will not be removed. The Daily Coins and rewards at the Franco NPC in Talking Island Village that were introduced with the Lindvior update in 2013 are being removed from all regions. The Dev team has been making major changes to several game systems in the last few updates that they have deemed to be outdated or underused (e.g. Mentor system rewards). The next update will contain mostly quality of life improvements and hunting zones :)

so we cant buy memph scroll 200% exp for 30 sec anymore from there ???

8 hours ago, Marijuanna said:

200% drop rate ? go shop and buy the pack , is 2400NCoin. Only thing you do is beg , beg , beg ..... Lag , disc , I am shure there are issues , but not at the level some of you describe. You ask new server , you shoud buy aswell new PCs , change internet provider/upgrade. 

I did not experience lag and a single disconect for months.

Can I ask for what? For regular mobs prestige and drop rune not wort  to use. You can get adena/drop just for shots. Ok let's say for timed 105... Can get some scrolls... OK lets say timed 107... But if you not archer - you not will make dmg to get profit. If for you ok 100kk per hour... then i not have what to say... (archers making 750kk-1kkk - its only one dd now in game).

I'm using prestige and drop runes. But now will stop. It's really not worth to pay for nothing.

P.S.: exp really not important in long term games - all we getting lvl - 1 day faster 1 day longer - not important. About xp cry just kinds - but normally they stopping play l2 after some tears in forum.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

16 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

P.S.: exp really not important in long term games - all we getting lvl - 1 day faster 1 day longer - not important. About xp cry just kinds - but normally they stopping play l2 after some tears in forum.

On contrary, exp matter for most players.
106-110 its hard but not mission impossible...but if you are 110-111 ofc doesnt matter or matter less.

If you dont like your class with this event and new restoration system you have oportunity to change...go Yull and see how is it:)

Ps: it will do good to your health to patronize less your fellow players :)
Ps2: I dont think this is secret but 99% of server population is 35 y or more!...so no, there are no kids in this game.

Edited by TheThrax

2 hours ago, Juji said:

plz ignore all other question, except daily coin, this is the most important question in the thread!
Being perfect mind its feel good,  dont hesitate to tell any1 for your mind its perfect, and its not your failt for this lag. now every1 plz subscribe prestige back, because juji so perfect and he will solve this problem 1 year later.
We already wait half year, so almost there guys :D

Edited by KissMyKnife
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Juji said:

Will you be giving out GM buffs after maintenance? Me :x you long time.

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Os servidores de jogos ficarão em manutenção a partir de  quarta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2020 às 04:00 PST / 06:00 CST / 07:00 EST / 13:00 GMT + 1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 2 horas e 45 minutos .

Com esta manutenção:

• A manutenção padrão do banco de dados e a reinicialização do aplicativo serão executadas.
  • Um evento especial de configurações do servidor ficará disponível por três semanas para o problema de alta latência:
    • XP / SP + 100%
    • Vitalidade 300%
    • Nenhuma perda de XP após a morte
  • O evento Power of Love permanecerá por um na semana passada.
  • A Sweetheart Box estará disponível na loja L2 por uma última semana.
  • As medidas de redução da latência do servidor ainda estão temporariamente em vigor.
  • A criação de personagem será ativada brevemente após a manutenção, mas será desativada novamente de 27/2 a 3/4
  • As pedras temporizadas de recarga da zona de caça na loja L2 permanecerão desativadas até que o problema com seu uso possa ser corrigido. Uma correção será implantada na próxima manutenção.
  • Todos os passes de entrada (Baylor, Crystal Caverns, Nightmare Kamaloka, Shilen's Altar ... etc) serão removidos da loja em 3/4 devido ao baixo uso e alterações recentes da instância.

Outras notas:

• Haverá itens removidos do inventário dos jogadores em 18 de março. Consulte a lista aqui .

Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre as alterações que ocorrem durante esta manutenção, não hesite em publicá-las nos fóruns. Também recomendamos que você siga @LineageIIOps para manutenção e atualizações de status do servidor.

@Juji @Hime

Is there a good reason for you to decide on your own to remove Quest items received from the clan? Because in European, Russian and Korean there is no such information. I have a European and Russian account and neither benefit has been withdrawn. I like to see that you take things out of the game that everyone uses arbitrarily and leave others that nobody else has used since "Gracia Final" and I also find it very interesting that you from the organization take the trouble to have a good relationship with the players because we are often left with no clarification as to why such a thing is being implemented and how it will work. Because you stay there on your "GM" pedestal and do not deign to at least answer the questions and inquiries of the players in the forum, we were all here without understanding anything every week that has maintenance since each week you remove and put things on the server and do not explain anything leaving us without the least bit of information. Thanks for nothing anyway.

It's easy guys and gals... They're removing anything that doesn't help them line their pockets. Also have this event where you need vit to get full boost from it but we wont provide you with ways to receive vit other than buying vit items from L2 store. Nice ploy guys, but I'm thinking you have a smarter player base than to just wave something shiny in front of our faces and hope we change our attention from the problem at hand. Fix your shit and stop bending us over.

Edited by ABnD
  • Thanks 1

Why you guys crying about? If you can't stop spending you money on this game, they will not stop to ignore you here. Simple as breath. Why you guys keep saying that will quit game, stop spending money here, and this and that and whatever else you weeping about, IF YOU GUYS DON'T DO WHAT YOU SAY?! I see no reason why GMs would answer questions here when they know you're just a bunch of addicteds that cannot do anything by yourselves and need to buy ncoins to sell to top players do get stuff that you can't, then you come here to forum cry more to staff, and on and on and on. Seriously, they don't give a crap for players because they know that when things get serious, they can simply do an exp boost event, with gm buffs, boost itens drop for a while and all will be calm again, and everyone will come back to spend again and so they will bleep your money out of you again and so on and on and on again. For years i've been seeing it, and it won't change. I could say to you: STOP SPENDING MONEY, STOP PLAYING, AND THEN THEY WILL LISTEN TO YOU! But, this must come from your own will, not cause you read something here on forum that some unknown player typed. If you don't start playing seriously, and act seriously, they will never take you seriously.

I also would like an explanation about daily coins being removed. Please.

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

All entrance passes (Baylor, Crystal Caverns, Nightmare Kamaloka, Shilen’s Altar...etc) will be removed from the store on 3/4 due to low usage and recent instance changes

Will save for later use, items cost money so I would expect to see instances updated in sooner then later.

Also,

We have no Live GMs, no one at NCWEST that even plays the game.. its obvious by what NCSOFT Devs think is only garbage in our WH they decided we no longer need.

As always Im expecting more items to be deleted then your saying, as it seems NCWEST doesnt read the updates, complain about even needed to get NCSOFT patch notes translated so you can read them.

Serious disconnect between regions because of the used car salesman tatics here... At no time should you be refeering to the other regions updates or changes when we 50% of the changes.

Like when NCWEST removes items from Updates cause you feel there is no money for you make off it, only to delay NCSOFT telling you to put it ingame.. ie. Veterns Mask...  There is no mistake that the responsibilty to get things right is yours, do your damn jobs.. and hopefully NCSOFT will trim the incompetence soon.

if all players that buy prestige pack will stop buy from 1-2 month, then you will see how they will make all posibly to make events so we may buy them

like this event, 1 chance to get zariche akaman fragment, a very low chance.

but why do we need Wind Jewel, Holy Jewel, etc, when we can buy them from near blacksmith or aden 

and this

Honey Dark Beer , Freya's Ice Rose . make instance zone alone and you get at least 1 every day.

give us something we need not this one. so in total if you spend 160 ncoins get at  least money fo 160 ncoins, not 1 honey dark beer = 10kk or 20kk

all events are garbage and they all ment for those who spend 500 $ +

like fouhouhou get 1 zariche thrower, only him ?1 in naia 1 in chronos.

i saw somebody who spend 500 $ for event and he didnt get 20 bilions in materials..

this is my opinion, you do what everybody wants, but this is not fair.

make events that realy matter, 

i hope next event you give great healing potions ..like i get 2 months ago, i buyed 10 events to see what can i get an  3 of them was healing potion ....still got 2 of them..

and the rest craps..

2 minutes ago, Afri said:

if all players that buy prestige pack will stop buy from 1-2 month, then you will see how they will make all posibly to make events so we may buy them

like this event, 1 chance to get zariche akaman fragment, a very low chance.

but why do we need Wind Jewel, Holy Jewel, etc, when we can buy them from near blacksmith or aden 

and this

Honey Dark Beer , Freya's Ice Rose . make instance zone alone and you get at least 1 every day.

give us something we need not this one. so in total if you spend 160 ncoins get at  least money fo 160 ncoins, not 1 honey dark beer = 10kk or 20kk

all events are garbage and they all ment for those who spend 500 $ +

like fouhouhou get 1 zariche thrower, only him ?1 in naia 1 in chronos.

i saw somebody who spend 500 $ for event and he didnt get 20 bilions in materials..

this is my opinion, you do what everybody wants, but this is not fair.

make events that realy matter, 

i hope next event you give great healing potions ..like i get 2 months ago, i buyed 10 events to see what can i get an  3 of them was healing potion ....still got 2 of them..

and the rest craps..

This will never happen. Events are supposed to be like this, a gamble. Seriouslly guys, if you wanna cry about something, at least cry for something that's really important...