Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hime

@LordDragnil

Yes having to stop all skills before move into hunting area to spend 15-30mins to get them timed correctly is stupid... I perfer to not pop dragonshirt/savage/br/abu/etc all at same time.. why clear spawn fast and sit with no mobs, I stagger all to improve overal kills speed...

Edited by IDummy

3 minutes ago, IDummy said:

@LordDragnil

Yes having to stop all skills before move into hunting area to spend 15-30mins to get them timed correctly is stupid... I perfer to not pop dragonshirt/savage/br/abu/etc all at same time.. why clear spawn fast and sit with no mobs, I stagger all to improve overal kills speed...

I glad that you have such dps =) Most of player base doesn't have such strength. And will never have, if dumb devs will no get smarter.

5 hours ago, artu said:

Yes, We need Maintaince pots and erupting vitality pots promotions please, otherwise this xp events makes no difference

@Juji not that long ago we had this topic before and you promised to lower L2store prices on the boost items so looking forward to see this finally actually happening ;)

oh and that means cheaper then the fake flash sales on big vitality packs etc. as 50x = 50hrs aka barely more then 2 days so the below discount price of "4K NCoins" is still highway robbery and for those of us that are 110+ totally pointless to buy considering the qties that is needed for any meaningful XP gain

ck8yJoL.png

best would be to add Vitality Maintaining Runes like the mentees get and failing that then at least make it 200% XP & 200% Vitality boost instead of 100% XP 300% Vit as everyone knows the latter is a total rip off without affordable Vitality Maintenance.

long story short: only ppl that level mentees are happy with the 300% Vit boost, everyone else only sees the 100% XP boost and that's just not good enough for the incredible bad service we have gotten the last few months.

Edited by Draecke

I returned to the game last week after a long hiatus, and I'm once again reminded of something I wish I were ignorant of: the developer just doesn't care. The Daily Coins removal doesn't affect me too much, but the fact that the developer continues to ignore the dozens of questions from players regarding their removal just floors me. Talk about a lack of respect. Everyone should be aware of the fact that what you grind for today could be taken away tomorrow with no explanation.

What is it about this game? I keep returning to it, even though it's like an abusive partner. This time, I am committed to not spending a dime. I am just messing around until I realize I don't have the pocket book for the game. Then I'll just take a break again, and hope the game still exists when I feel the pull again. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Juji said:

I fixed the details in the first post to reflect that the special server settings event is for three weeks.

To clarify, the Clan quest system will not be removed. The Daily Coins and rewards at the Franco NPC in Talking Island Village that were introduced with the Lindvior update in 2013 are being removed from all regions. The Dev team has been making major changes to several game systems in the last few updates that they have deemed to be outdated or underused (e.g. Mentor system rewards). The next update will contain mostly quality of life improvements and hunting zones :)

if you wanted to clarify, you would tell us what happens to the reputation. is it going to be deleted as well?  will we be able to use it at an updated shop from oly manager? lets say r110 items at a logical price?....

do you know whats outdated and underused?

All the non tradeable items

grocer's shop, other items option( except gemstones and arrows)

merchant of mammon's  consumambles shop ( except angels breath, gemstones and giant energies.. which how stupid at grocer's it s cheaper)

steel door coins, exp runes below 100+, all soul -spiritshots except R grade.

all the items that you have gifted us and are totally useless, all those free items that need a fortune to be upgraded, or cant be used for appearence modification!

i know there are a lot more but i will stop..

i hope by improvements to the quality of life and hunting zones you mean that you are going to add all the items that exist in game to the drop list, that the exp and adena go back to normal or even higher , since all these years this action has brought no result to your war against botters and rmt ( in the contrary it has made them necessary for everyone who doesnt want to gamble in your events) 

oh! can you please remove the right to declare war to clans who own a dark castle ? makes sense , doesnt it?

Edited by PiosIsesi
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Juji said:

I fixed the details in the first post to reflect that the special server settings event is for three weeks.

To clarify, the Clan quest system will not be removed. The Daily Coins and rewards at the Franco NPC in Talking Island Village that were introduced with the Lindvior update in 2013 are being removed from all regions. The Dev team has been making major changes to several game systems in the last few updates that they have deemed to be outdated or underused (e.g. Mentor system rewards). The next update will contain mostly quality of life improvements and hunting zones :)

Thanks Man, any news about the Hardware´s comming ?

1 week? 2? more time?

i can play with the Lag but i wish the hardware come soon!

Thanks again

53 minutes ago, Kale said:

Thanks Man, any news about the Hardware´s comming ?

1 week? 2? more time?

i can play with the Lag but i wish the hardware come soon!

Thanks again

i respond myself, i saw the answer in another post

Hardware parts are shipping out today, so we are hoping to receive them by end of the week at the latest and run tests on it in preparation of the upgrade for next maintenance :) 

Apart from prices , that depend on region, they can't change much of the game, it's a korean game and reflects the korean culture, most of the changes already happened there, i'm just looking for a decent translation to be informed about it. @Draecke give us one of your sources!

i don't have lag:ph34r:

and it's funny that some ppls never can get enough. they ask for compensation. they get some kind of compensation -> they ask for more free stuff. biggest lol is that they complain about spending € or $ and than ask for stuff in L2Store...

WTB old community :(

Insane lag, server is even worse now.

”exp boosts” are pointless without Vit Packs. Please, add a legitimately affordable Big Vitality Pack @Juji @Hime

No one is going to waste ncoin on vit items, especially at their current prices, let alone buying them with a barely functioning server.

add big vit packs for 500-1k ncoin maybe? So at least people can make partial use of the server settings and level up half as fast as normal lol... We shouldn’t even have to ask for this. If y’all were even partially present and aware you’d already be on top of an obvious request considering the past events and the current situations.

So ridiculous, truly. Can’t believe people even have to speak up so much, over so many months, for such little return with increasingly more and more insane p2w events.

ridiculous.

Good luck on fixing the servers,

re-enabling server transfers,

and actually showing real thoughtful care for your player base that keeps the game running. 

never give a real reward,  every game in this world have amazing event on xmas and new year , here :| ?

100% and 300% with vita (p2win style )

put 200% xp ,  red libra , free event , rune , prestige free .... perma joke

Edited by Nioqui
wrong

Daily coins removal  is going to affect some of us.... question.

Where  or how  do we get Top grade weapons stones ? 

Ps, cos  some of you ( me included) dont  lag , does not mean there is not lag..indirect the lag  affect me,  in Pt when almost  every one  is lagging  and some even look frozen.

sure I play solo, there is not problem..

Edited by jaleman31

On 2/26/2020 at 11:55 AM, TheThrax said:

On contrary, exp matter for most players.
106-110 its hard but not mission impossible...but if you are 110-111 ofc doesnt matter or matter less.

If you dont like your class with this event and new restoration system you have oportunity to change...go Yull and see how is it:)

Ps: it will do good to your health to patronize less your fellow players :)
Ps2: I dont think this is secret but 99% of server population is 35 y or more!...so no, there are no kids in this game.

Ok... we can talk about that. i Play l2 15y, maybe 17. I'm not remember.

105 lvl can make in some days. 107LVL ... little bit more. After 107 lvl  for regular gamers (its 99% l2 population, i'm not talking about this who like you say living with parents and are 35y old..."nolifers").

So .. after 107 in fact any difference - in timed 105 - you can make 15-30 scrolls per 1 hour. Its not important you 107, 108 or 110. Will be the same. Abaout any other hunting zones not need to talk - just xp - nothing more. In fact after last update l2 was killed - no reason to kil mobs, instances or etc. And absolutely all mobs have the same intelekt... you can use even "naked" support... Was good game with faction mobs - really was hard even for strong people. Now.. its joke...

After 110... if you not have top items - can play just with archers. Just archer class are overpowered. It's absolutely game unbalance. And it's fun... after 20y creating game developer making so stupid mistakes...

Ok Oly. If you not have top items its absolutely not important you 85, 105, 110 - you just simple frang. And you can winn max 30% fights.

Ok, CS. If you not have top items it's absolutely not important you 85, 105, 110 - you just simple frang. 1 hit frag.

So why need XP? I can answer... XP need just for admins, for game owner - it's one way to force people use l2 store and get profit. Smart strategy.

P.S.: I don't care about followers - i go alone - in may way. And say - what other afraid to say.

17 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Ok... we can talk about that. i Play l2 15y, maybe 17. I'm not remember.

105 lvl can make in some days. 107LVL ... little bit more. After 107 lvl  for regular gamers (its 99% l2 population, i'm not talking about this who like you say living with parents and are 35y old..."nolifers").

So .. after 107 in fact any difference - in timed 105 - you can make 15-30 scrolls per 1 hour. Its not important you 107, 108 or 110. Will be the same. Abaout any other hunting zones not need to talk - just xp - nothing more. In fact after last update l2 was killed - no reason to kil mobs, instances or etc. And absolutely all mobs have the same intelekt... you can use even "naked" support... Was good game with faction mobs - really was hard even for strong people. Now.. its joke...

After 110... if you not have top items - can play just with archers. Just archer class are overpowered. It's absolutely game unbalance. And it's fun... after 20y creating game developer making so stupid mistakes...

Ok Oly. If you not have top items its absolutely not important you 85, 105, 110 - you just simple frang. And you can winn max 30% fights.

Ok, CS. If you not have top items it's absolutely not important you 85, 105, 110 - you just simple frang. 1 hit frag.

So why need XP? I can answer... XP need just for admins, for game owner - it's one way to force people use l2 store and get profit. Smart strategy.

P.S.: I don't care about followers - i go alone - in may way. And say - what other afraid to say.

You miss my point or points, doesnt matter :) ...I really feel sorry or you. Lineage 2 become a major stress factor in your life....mby its time to move on.

• Thanks 1