SOMETHING WRONG STATS CHARACTER.

Mahmoud33

I think is something wrong or bugged with my character . i have +3 wep top a mage and i have very low m attack for example and other stats also. can GM chech my stats if there is something bugged please. i have learned weapon mastery but only gives +2 or 3 points to m attack and the skill says it gives for example +105 at level 76 :/.

Character archmage level 76 mblanco.

If there isnt nothing wrong so just answer.

Thanks for helping.

1 hour ago, MBlanco said:

I think is something wrong or bugged with my character . i have +3 wep top a mage and i have very low m attack for example and other stats also. can GM chech my stats if there is something bugged please. i have learned weapon mastery but only gives +2 or 3 points to m attack and the skill says it gives for example +105 at level 76 :/.

Character archmage level 76 mblanco.

If there isnt nothing wrong so just answer.

Thanks for helping.

Your wording is a bit confusing so I'm going to try to answer it based on what I believe you're saying.

At level 74 weapon mastery gives +99.3 Matk. The level 76 skill gives 4.7 more Matk over the 74 skill. It's not a huge amount so you won't see much of an increase in the actual stat window.

A screenshot of your stats would be more helpful.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

I have right now without any buff 1148 mattack +3top a weapon pendant water and 45 INT

Because a friend of mine with all buffs he have almost 4k mattack and i get maybe 2.5k

he is 83 level but i dont think 7 level difference Will increase so much

26 minutes ago, MBlanco said:

I have right now without any buff 1148 mattack +3top a weapon pendant water and 45 INT

Because a friend of mine with all buffs he have almost 4k mattack and i get maybe 2.5k

he is 83 level but i dont think 7 level difference Will increase so much

OE weapon? Tattoos? talismans? P2W items involved? The difference between level 76 and 83 was huge for my characters but I don't have a caster at that level so I cannot comment based on experience for that..

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Your stats sound about right. I had around 3k m atk at 76-78 with a bit better gear than you.
Water pendant gives great increase in m atk & crit.

Mobs at fog upper are hard until your reach 80+

You cannot compare 83lvl to 76 lvl theres a big difference.
Also weapon isnt everything. If i equip mystic staff (low d grade) on my mage i have 3k m atk full buff.
Weapon isnt everything...

Stay in fog lower until 80. Get water pendant. Talisman of Insolence. AQ 1/2. Capricorn/Aquarius Agathion. Talisman of Fate. etc etc...