Dragon Shirt +7 ? Luck 116~

TEVAS

4 hours ago, TEVAS said:

items..  and soft cap waz removed 4-5 updates ago

fair enough on "items"

i dont buy the whole "soft cap removed" stuff.  its not in any patch notes i can find and according to the last official test on core, 60 luc is all that matters.

gz on the shirt tho.

24 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

fair enough on "items"

i dont buy the whole "soft cap removed" stuff.  its not in any patch notes i can find and according to the last official test on core, 60 luc is all that matters.

gz on the shirt tho.

this eu test waz done 5~ years ago :) things changed a lot

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

60 LUC is nothing nowadays hahahah, if u still think there's a cap it means u never enchanted anything to try it

i would say the cap now is around 85-90 LUC , starting at 80 it start to pop way more often.

made a +8 r110 set on 68 luc in about 15 mins 1 week ago with relatively no issues and maybe 30 bucks of ncoin with multiple lady luck procs. also made my 12 r110 daggers 13 with same luc.

ive been away for a while, but ive read nothing official on korean, eu, ru or anything else for that matter that states anything on how luc matters to enchants changing. not saying your wrong, just saying i prefer to read a test than player's opinions on game mechanics.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

made a +8 r110 set on 68 luc in about 15 mins 1 week ago with relatively no issues and maybe 30 bucks of ncoin with multiple lady luck procs. also made my 12 r110 daggers 13 with same luc.

ive been away for a while, but ive read nothing official on korean, eu, ru or anything else for that matter that states anything on how luc matters to enchants changing. not saying your wrong, just saying i prefer to read a test than player's opinions on game mechanics.

as l enchant 50-100 items in a week l figured uot how it works :D , anyway as soon as l get close to 1k subs planing to make test on lady luck with 60 , 80 and 120 luc

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 6:05 AM, Hyperlite said:

I tend to believe that it doesn't hurt to have as much LUC as possible. And I've probably enchanted millions of times since C1.

But yes, it is possible for a character with lower LUC to get, well, lucky. Happens all of the time with my ISS, who has 44 LUC with +3 of that coming from a +10 armor set bonus and Insanity. I use her for less significant enchants for the random factor.

But I'd never trust the ISS to enchant when I absolutely positively do not want to fail. I leave the +15 and far above that weapons enchants to my Fortune Seeker, which has 102 LUC. On that character this weekend I made a +17 R110 crossbow (from +0), a +16 R99 Cutter (from +5 -- it belongs to a clan member) and a +21 R110 Caster (from +4...also another clan mate's). You might be right that I would have had the same results with half the LUC, but my experiences tell me differently.

On 02/03/2020 at 5:12 PM, Daikon said:

@TEVAS can you list all your LUC items/passives/buffs for us please?

hmm long list :D dragon earring necklace, god rings, set +10 hair acc , not using dragon shirt  have maph +9, dyes , cloak nevit,dime bracelet,dragon wep augment give +2-3 luc,Christmas talisman , insanity , venir ,missing brooch stage 5 for +2 luc ,evolved aga stage 5,daubt l forgot anything from items l use , bufs nano , dark bear , love bufs , aden-giran npc, luc pot , and lam still mising like 10-15 luc on some items :(

2 minutes ago, SpringLoaded said:

+15 Cloak with correct augments can give +4 luck instead of the +3 on Nevits, small but still and improvement.

y its included in the list of missing luc , or u can get clan leader cloak as l remember it waz +4 stats

15 minutes ago, SpringLoaded said:

I thought that was a cloak of light or darkness of a castle owning clan. I forget all the requirements for the one you're talking about, but yes, that one too.

There's one for regular clan memebers and a different one for clan leader that gives better stats. As for the requirment, I think it's for elite members only

https://l2wiki.com/Cloak_of_Radiant_Light
https://l2wiki.com/Cloak_of_Light

We could probably go on for days listing all of the items that boost LUC, not to mention Dragon Rings (I think all of the Dragon jewels give +3), Greater Emerald (which boosts all stats +3), Ring of Truth-Seeker/Ruler's Ring of Authority (+2 CHA/LUC), normal weapon augments (I once got a random +2 LUC using a High Grade life stone), cloak augments, etc.

And don't forget those Fish Chili Stews, if you can find them, which give +1 LUC. You can use them with Honey Dark Beer, but you can't use them with Nano. So either go Nano+Dark Beer, or Dark Beer+Chili Stew. The Nano gives more LUC (+6), but not everyone can afford to cycle through a bunch of them to get LUC.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, yes, you can use a Maphr Ring's and a Sayha's Ring at the same time for the stat bonuses. Each ring gives you +3 LUC, so that's 6 more LUC for ya.

3 hours ago, GhostShadow said:

We could probably go on for days listing all of the items that boost LUC, not to mention Dragon Rings (I think all of the Dragon jewels give +3), Greater Emerald (which boosts all stats +3), Ring of Truth-Seeker/Ruler's Ring of Authority (+2 CHA/LUC), normal weapon augments (I once got a random +2 LUC using a High Grade life stone), cloak augments, etc.

And don't forget those Fish Chili Stews, if you can find them, which give +1 LUC. You can use them with Honey Dark Beer, but you can't use them with Nano. So either go Nano+Dark Beer, or Dark Beer+Chili Stew. The Nano gives more LUC (+6), but not everyone can afford to cycle through a bunch of them to get LUC.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, yes, you can use a Maphr Ring's and a Sayha's Ring at the same time for the stat bonuses. Each ring gives you +3 LUC, so that's 6 more LUC for ya.

listed 98% luc items nothing to list more  just forgot emerald  and normal wep never gaved u luc stat only r110 give u +1 luc max so u love to lye :D but y whatever

4 hours ago, TEVAS said:

listed 98% luc items nothing to list more  just forgot emerald  and normal wep never gaved u luc stat only r110 give u +1 luc max so u love to lye :D but y whatever

Trust me, I'm not lying about the normal weapon LUC augment that I once had. There's no point. But if it happens again, I'll send you the screenshot. :)

That said, no, I'm not encouraging anyone to try and get a LUC augment. It only happened once (just like it only happened once for me on my cloak). Not worth the billions that you'd waste trying to get it.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:08 AM, TEVAS said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Cq8ENKlKA&feature=youtu.be

this 1 about luc , still mising like 12-13 luc :( Ps. using drag wep only for the new augments were u get +3 luc :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdBHojmbkog&feature=youtu.be

Its been what 3 shirts that you made already at +7 ?

Your either extremely lucky or abusing a bug to make it.

i have a feeling i know which one is it ...

I'd give Tevas the benefit of the doubt. Dragon shirts aren't as hard to enchant as Veteran Masks and such.

Also, I wouldn't call it extreme luck. Not when you have as much LUC as Tevas has. It's formulaic. Credit LUC and opportunity, I guess. I'm only at 102 LUC and I'm on the verge of making my 5th weapon of +25 or greater dating back to last year. The R110 xbow made it to +23 tonight. Just trying to decide if I should use a GEWR like I did the last time, or go the safe(r) route.

4 hours ago, TheUnknown said:

Its been what 3 shirts that you made already at +7 ?

Your either extremely lucky or abusing a bug to make it.

i have a feeling i know which one is it ...

Stop envy and by jealous :D  have best luc on  server  and used 12k+  dragon shirt scrols gl making it u self :) veteran mask its same as dragon shirt stage 2 so lot yeasyer to make this is the reason whay not much ppl did last stage +5 shirt

making a +5 dragon shirt with  80-85-90 LUC at worst will cost u maybe 200-300 scrolls, then for the +7 its you and you'r luck,  the rate is 10%, so just pray that LUC pops 2 time in a row which really happen very often when enchanting, or get amazing luck with the 10% rate like Tevas did on this video.  there's no secret at enchanting , u have the rates, u know that you need 80+ LUC and that's it

personnaly i have 4 dragon shirt i made +5 very easily, just waiting for the radiant upgrade stone event to get them to +7 too :P