Forums

Dragon Shirt +7 ? Luck 116~

TEVAS

5 hours ago, TEVAS said:

at the end u can make r110 +30 from +21 with 3 correct lady luck and some luck on +3 but proly u will end with +18 wep :D its all korea random 

Yes, possibly the case. :D I always stop and reset after 2 fails in a row anyway, so the worst that could happen to the +23 Xbow is (if I don't use a GEWR) it will be +21.

After this I'm going to try to enchant up a spear weapon. That's the only type of weapon that I never got higher than +18. It's my white whale. :P

16 hours ago, iAndouille said:

making a +5 dragon shirt with  80-85-90 LUC at worst will cost u maybe 200-300 scrolls, then for the +7 its you and you'r luck,  the rate is 10%, so just pray that LUC pops 2 time in a row which really happen very often when enchanting, or get amazing luck with the 10% rate like Tevas did on this video.  there's no secret at enchanting , u have the rates, u know that you need 80+ LUC and that's it

personnaly i have 4 dragon shirt i made +5 very easily, just waiting for the radiant upgrade stone event to get them to +7 too :P 

200-300 scrolls??? Yikes! Sounds very expensive. I would have stopped enchanting if I had to burn that many scrolls. There's something to be said about efficiency and getting the enchant done with fewest scrolls possible. It's like the baseball legend who had 700 home runs with only 800 at bats, but then another guy comes along and breaks his record, but needing 1,500 at bats to do it. Both will be -- and should be -- celebrated, but hopefully we all can be more like the guy who did it most efficiently. If not, the way L2 "Korean random" keeps putting its filthy paw on the scale, we're all going to need bank accounts the size of China to continue to enchant anything. :D

By the way, the +23 Xbow is now +25. You guys will see my clanmate running around town with it. Think I'll stop there for now.

Edited by GhostShadow

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 1:55 AM, BlackIce said:

Maaaaaan!!!! I just saw the announcement. Gratz on +30! Now sell to me for 100 ugly fish. :D :D

Ha ha, thanks! Appreciate the offer, but now that I've made it to +30 I am done enchanting for a while. I have all the time in the world to fish. xD