6 Dragon Weapon Clan FAIL HARD !!

Raven

Poor Max slaves their clan leader lllllll came to chronos and took all of their clans dragon claws sold it to Nova and made a huge money out of it but question is did any Max members get any share from this huge pay day that llllll receive from selling the claws? Can any member from Max answer that? 

Truffle (emo fluffybutters) & Rown (Most useless afk dragon wep) left chronos bc he lost his 101/105 raid farm. Last ditch effort to try and to fail to take field raids from max. AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. Is this real life ? xD

4 hours ago, Fooz said:

Truffle (emo fluffybutters) & Rown (Most useless afk dragon wep) left chronos bc he lost his 101/105 raid farm. Last ditch effort to try and to fail to take field raids from max. AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. Is this real life ? xD

rofl

6 hours ago, Fooz said:

On 5/22/2018 at 7:37 PM, Raven said:

New video on my favorite you-tube channel !!!! Watch and like & sunscribe for more !! xSpawn is my man.....!!!!

Archmage is useless because if you have good d def dot don't deal dmg and yes att can not be exchanged to other i mean he deal 0 dmg

Archived