Server Fix !

WoDy

Maybe we should write petition straight to NCsoft management.

They care only about income, maybe they should realize that we the players are part of this for 17 years, and we do deserve respect.

• Like 1

With respect and politeness, we ask and suggest.

We would like to be duly answered.

With all that has been said so far about this post, the various suggestions given here, claims made, could NCSoft and the GM team give a more objective answer, say what can, what will be answered, of these requests?

Just now, Casemonstro said:

With respect and politeness, we ask and suggest.

We would like to be duly answered.

With all that has been said so far about this post, the various suggestions given here, claims made, could NCSoft and the GM team give a more objective answer, say what can, what will be answered, of these requests?

People may or may not accept a negative answer, what we do not accept is the lack of an answer, it sounds like a lack of respect.

Just now, Juji said:

We are still waiting for an answer from Dev, but I will post all the details once we receive an update.

hello,

We understand the situation that is delicate and even chaotic, but also understand our side, this wait discourages us, we are seeing friends stop playing, we are seeing the server emptying ... a situation that demands agility and goodwill from all sides.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

We are still waiting for an answer from Dev, but I will post all the details once we receive an update.

I am very happy to know that these questions have been addressed. Really now await the transparency of the resolutions.
Thank you.

Juji answers for us, why did NCSOFT let the game reach the brink of death?

Why didn't you analyze the great loss of players?

Did you need to get to this point?

We need a deadline, because the longer we are here, the more impatient we become and the less players we hold.

Even with the merge, my friends went to play in the European.

As you can have items in the game worth 1,000,000,000 if the best drop of adena is 4,000, it is clear that you have placed items only for those who pay.

11 hours ago, Aske said:

Maybe we should write petition straight to NCsoft management.

They care only about income, maybe they should realize that we the players are part of this for 17 years, and we do deserve respect.

The problem is that lineage 2 is a tiny amount of income compared to NcSoft's mobile games. The income for ALL NcSoft's PC games is dwarfed by their mobile games. NcSoft being the greedy short sighted company it has always been is throwing their full force into the mobile market. We are at best an afterthought in the grand scheme of things. Unfortunately that afterthought is "how can we squeeze more money out of the players like we do the mobile players".... That's why I refuse to play any new NcSoft game even if they weren't the ones to develop it and are only acting as a publisher.

I love to play lineage2, I have been playing for a long time. I am a very positive and optimistic person, 2 more recent things are discouraging me a lot:

* Ban on 1 account of mine and 4 of my wife, they accused us of having made illicit use of programs, they were never able to prove it, I allowed access to our computers for analysis and proof of innocence, we were just ignored.
Yes, I see a lot of bots every day dominating different areas of the game, if you level up next, PK appears and kills you.

* Game economy, revolves around people who can buy adenas, adenas sold by the owners of the many active and unpunished bots on the server.
Item prices revolve around an economy driven by Bots, not the economy for all players, designed by NcSoft.

Honestly, very discouraged with things, sad about it, my clan, the number of active players decreased, not even in disagreement the people enter anymore, I believe that this happened in several clans, will Giran survive until the age of 16?

Sorry for the outburst, but the only thing that excites me today is to think that this post will get an answer, and that things will improve, I hope this happens before a total discouragement.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

I love to play lineage2, I have been playing for a long time. I am a very positive and optimistic person, 2 more recent things are discouraging me a lot:

* Ban on 1 account of mine and 4 of my wife, they accused us of having made illicit use of programs, they were never able to prove it, I allowed access to our computers for analysis and proof of innocence, we were just ignored.
Yes, I see a lot of bots every day dominating different areas of the game, if you level up next, PK appears and kills you.

* Game economy, revolves around people who can buy adenas, adenas sold by the owners of the many active and unpunished bots on the server.
Item prices revolve around an economy driven by Bots, not the economy for all players, designed by NcSoft.

Honestly, very discouraged with things, sad about it, my clan, the number of active players decreased, not even in disagreement the people enter anymore, I believe that this happened in several clans, will Giran survive until the age of 16?

Sorry for the outburst, but the only thing that excites me today is to think that this post will get an answer, and that things will improve, I hope this happens before a total discouragement.

Hi,

In the last few months we have seen some changes, interface changes, news appear and mostly positive (except the removal of the macro, the biggest mistake in the history of L2). These changes are welcome, I think the vast majority liked it, but that is not what we need today, the vast majority prefer the old interfaces and a balanced game, we prefer to wait for new interfaces and new mechanisms and correct today what is displeasing and taking away players of our L2 classic. We hope that the efforts are to correct problems and not new graphical or systematic implementations. NCSoft, please direct your energies to what really needs to be done and give us answers in this post.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Do not fix anything , just leave it the way it is right now. Fix the bot issue first on TI then fix the issues. Way too many bots in one server now it needs to be addressed. WE NEED THE BAN HAMMER!  You don't need developers to ban bots.

Just now, Chewy said:

Do not fix anything , just leave it the way it is right now. Fix the bot issue first on TI then fix the issues. Way too many bots in one server now it needs to be addressed. WE NEED THE BAN HAMMER!  You don't need developers to ban bots.

sad... do not fix anything, let server close...

1 hour ago, AguaMineral said:

sad... do not fix anything, let server close...

You do not get it do you? We just had a server merge of three servers that had its own Bot Kingpins on each one. Now they are all combined and have setup shop again freely and uncontested except by each other. Ask yourself this, how much money has NCsoft made since the merger? How much RMT is happening right now? There are toons spamming they want to buy and sell items and characters and have different ways of paying you.  How many Talisman of Fate +10 are there now on TI server? More than in Giran server I know that for sure. How many level four boss jewels are now on the server? These Bot Kingpins have been farming epics on pretty much empty servers so you can do the math.  Regular players might be happy now because they have found a way to generate adena quickly by selling Fate Boxes but for what? We are feeding the Kingpins right now and they are back in business botting it up and RMT. I wouldn’t be surprised if Antharas or Baium start to get farmed by these Kingpins after this event and everything settles down. What if they shut down hunting zones i.e. Necropolises or Catacombs? Guess what, their bot groups are there right now, and I don’t me one or two groups.  Are people supposed to buy items directly from them only? How else are you going to get A gems? You are going to have to buy them from the bots, but wait how are you going to buy them if the same bot groups are botting in the “best” adena making areas? Wait, that means your going to have to wait for the next event, and spend 200-300 dollars on event items to sell back to Bot Kingpins. The adena you get from them is going to hold you over for at least a month or two and then rinse and repeat.

We need these Bot Kingpins and their groups banned. We need more activity from the GMs in dealing with this issue now before it gets out of hand.

Or we can just wait for more players to leave the game and then they will consolidate yet again, into just one server in hopes to squeeze out more money from players.

Let’s fix the bot issue first as it does not require developer’s permission to do so. If this issue cannot be fixed then there is no point in addressing any other issues as there wont be players to play the game by then.

Bots were always a part of Lineage2, take a look on the old forums. NC never, and i can't stress it enough, NEVER will do anything against them. And now with the afk grinding is even harder to see who is botting and who is afking the "legit" way.

And BTW, the game will never die, there will be always people wiling to pay to be the best, and its not a bad thing, as long as NCW make things a little fair for people not running bot trains and wants to actually play the game.

There are only two servers in classic now, why do you think that is? Players have been leaving for their own reasons. I am not here trying to tell anyone how to play the game. The only thing that I am saying is ban the bots now before it gets to a point of no return. I am pretty sure most of us "regular players" have invested a lot of time, effort and $ into classic. I would hate to have the game wither away; I enjoy playing it with my friends. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Chewy said:

There are only two servers in classic now, why do you think that is? Players have been leaving for their own reasons. I am not here trying to tell anyone how to play the game. The only thing that I am saying is ban the bots now before it gets to a point of no return. I am pretty sure most of us "regular players" have invested a lot of time, effort and $ into classic. I would hate to have the game wither away; I enjoy playing it with my friends. 

Im not saying that you are wrong, i hate to se how there are less and less "linving people" on the server. I came back for bosses and social/clan stuff and all i can see is, well, bots, as ussual.

The only thing im saying is that we need to get used to it, as we always do just beacause the people with the banhammer don't want (they can, but again, they DONT WANT) to use it

3 minutes ago, xAburrido said:

Im not saying that you are wrong, i hate to se how there are less and less "linving people" on the server. I came back for bosses and social/clan stuff and all i can see is, well, bots, as ussual.

The only thing im saying is that we need to get used to it, as we always do just beacause the people with the banhammer don't want (they can, but again, they DONT WANT) to use it

Really? What bosses are you referring too? The ones that are locked down by Bot Kingpins / groups? Lineage 2 classic was launched on October 3, 2018 and today is March 13, 2020. Do the math, and now we are down to 2 servers out of 4, but really you could put all the "real players" on one server. There is no getting used to it, this is not the original L2 classic. If this issue is not addressed with urgency, more and more players will start leaving. There will be to many hurdles to overcome just to enjoy the game. Whenever playing a game becomes taxing to play then... you just shouldn't play it anymore, I guess. Please address this now before we lose another big part of the player population.

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Really? What bosses are you referring too? The ones that are locked down by Bot Kingpins / groups? Lineage 2 classic was launched on October 3, 2018 and today is March 13, 2020. Do the math, and now we are down to 2 servers out of 4, but really you could put all the "real players" on one server. There is no getting used to it, this is not the original L2 classic. If this issue is not addressed with urgency, more and more players will start leaving. There will be to many hurdles to overcome just to enjoy the game. Whenever playing a game becomes taxing to play then... you just shouldn't play it anymore, I guess. Please address this now before we lose another big part of the player population.

Again you are right, but they wont do anything