Server Fix !

WoDy

While I know this is just a game, it’s still a business and surely there had to have been some thought put into the effects of the server merger decision.  Every decision has second and third order consequences to that decision, i.e., outcomes that are different than the first desired outcome yet are directly related to the initial decision. They are most often separated by time and space from the perspective of the decision. You cannot tell me that no one thought it would be a bad idea to put three server’s worth of bot groups on one server and expect it to run smoothly. Ban the bots and their kingpins for crying out loud, make the game experience enjoyable for your actual “player population”. Get rid of the menace.  

Hello l2 admins, can you ask your korean overlords to add attendance event after lara ends?
Also from information on the internet next update bringing vip 10 doesnt offer much fun and some other coin which will replace silver coin gains seem unclear can you comment if we are gonna get anything useful or ask your korean overlords to at least make some kind of shop where we can get some goodies for them for vips? thx @Juji

Edited by WutWutWut

This topic was opened on March 1st.

So far we have had two responses.

We will take complaints to the developers.

Please respect the code of conduct.

Kindness, we have already done our part, what are you waiting for?

Developers are able to provide an answer in less than 24 hours, and 15 days have passed and no concrete response has been made.

First of all:

Adena  :  decrease adena drop amount in the following areas : 

Abandoned Camp 

Ruins of Agony  

Ant Nest  

Gorgon Flower Garden 

Cruma Marshlands 

Cruma Tower (Floor 1,2) 

That would  prevents the pony bot Swarms

• Like 1

Stupid event, do managers really think that such an event will distract our charges?

We want response related to the topic server fixes.

VIPs already have these statuses.

Spoilers remained poor as they were unable to sell unnecessary items to NPC.

The drop of adena in area that falls 2000 will increase to 2100 (It gets to be pathetic)

Seriously? You are laughing in the face of your customers.

Don't Let L2 Die

5 minutes ago, Casemonstro said:

GM's @Hime @JujiNcSoft team, is there any answer there are deadlines? Is there any estimate?

Or should we feel abandoned?   I am fully convinced that we are being consistent in our speeches, in our arguments, but we feel unanswered.

congratulations NCSoft team,

I'm really giving congratulations.

They are ending a game that has thousands of players, a game that has been on the market for over a decade and a half, a game with gigantic profitable potential because the players are of legal age, congratulations for ignoring everyone.

Gentlemen, players and Staff.

Post has 11 pages over 18 thousand views, people from the 2 servers waiting for answers.

A lot of people are relying on this post to define if they continued or not playing, the importance of this post is greater than NcSoft imagines, and without a doubt the lack of positioning of you on everything that was said here, makes us very sad and this is the big time for responses, change schedules to be applied.

Please @Juji @Hime do not leave us unanswered, if you need to argue the suggestions given, we can speak about each suggestion, so that they are well analyzed and applied.

More leaving us with no answers, it is worse, we already live on some impositions and having everything that was said here ignored, will hurt the server a lot. I have noticed some changes, I am grateful for them, but having answers here transparent for everyone would be wonderful.

On 18. 3. 2020 at 1:41 AM, Ynorae said:

First of all:

I am not sure, that this will help, it is not the right way. They should stop autohunt and limit the amount of boxes to 1 max 2. We need to ban the bots regularly. Decreasing the drops on low lvl hunting zones makes harder start for normal ppls. Cruma isnt farming zone, just exping and by the price of shots in shops really expansive exping zone. Otherwise i completely agree with WoDy. I hope we will get the answer soon. We need to go back a least one year maybe more.

On 20/03/2020 at 11:38 AM, Tool_of_Society said:

Y'all remember masterwork stuff?

god i still have my anthreas masterwork gear, full earth IC +6 masterwork, with a 150 wind drac bow +11, i wish we could transfer gear over, lol hell just the valakas would be worth it

i do think this current even feels better, but does need more adena adding, 

personally i would love to see some skills changes to stop this pony express, in old retail, summoner were  garbage, only good in oly, then after alot of gear, give healers banish summon, or bring back the crystal and xp cost and i be they disappear soon, 

thinking about it, on the offical forum they allways was people crying over the way thing were, and nothing changed, so i dont understand why people think this is a new thing, all you have to do is look at the bitching on herochat (god i wish we could turn that off) while i do wish for new thing and for more content, i hope you will open up shutgart and heine, and open up more catacombs or create instance zones

Edited by Mprt

2 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

For the love of god can we have the option to mute hero chat? 99.9999% of the time it's people bragging about their epenor and how everyone else is trash...

I blocked several, some bothered me just reading the name. Others for their small talk

I was a hero for 1 week, I must have used the 4x chat

• L2 Team

We have not heard back yet from the Dev team on all the issues brought up in this thread. I have bumped the email again and have added some additional requests, but we will let you know ASAP when we get an update back on these issues from Dev.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Juji said:

We have not heard back yet from the Dev team on all the issues brought up in this thread. I have bumped the email again and have added some additional requests, but we will let you know ASAP when we get an update back on these issues from Dev.

SAD, check discord on cloaks

On 3/25/2020 at 11:02 AM, WutWutWut said:

If I was God for a day! Would build a Auction economy, just go to one window sell/ Buy and make a great party hook up once a day that people want to and addictive! oh and some one turn on the clan coins :) 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:56 AM, Juji said:

The start is wrong, as I start playing the game I need to pay in any store to have a starting weapon, there's no way, when I installed or classic to play between a few days and then my 15-day team ended and I had no weapon to play the game was left with nothing to do and see on the internet how to make adena and spent a week in ruins of agony to get adena to buy a C gun and how to call friends to play a game from 15 days in a row for the player to learn the game ? And then you run out of weapons? The start of the game can NOT be paid to win !!! Need assistance, it is difficult to bring in new players

• Like 2

On 25/03/2020 at 12:56 PM, Juji said:

Do you believe there will be an answer, or are you feeling abandoned about all that has been questioned. A long time ago, many things were said and nothing was officially said about it, few changes were noticed in the game. Is there hope for this Post, for us?

1 month after change requests, we have nothing.

How difficult would it be to do what your "customers" ask for?

In my company if a customer asks for anything, they will be attended to promptly, here nobody is treated that way, companies go bankrupt that way.

Congratulations to those involved.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 5:56 PM, Juji said:

Any update @Juji ? It's being a while....

Tomorrow is the day right, we'll get what we asked!

BTw.. did anyone noticed that server (Giran) it's getting empty last week or more, despite the #stayathome trend. Fix the damn server... it's raduculous - 12 hours play on level 50 party of 3, got drop of less than 200k Adena.. 3 steels, 2 Varnishes and 1 SLS blade ... WTF! How .. HOW!!!?

Also.. why random mobs on pretty much all areas are completely without any drop.. not a single Adena (Premo for example)?

@Juji help the community, we are all player that play classic  for the nostalgia, but you guys ruin that with the hard time you are giving us!