Server Fix !

WoDy

4 hours ago, E_Sq_Si_Eba_Maikata said:

Any update @Juji ? It's being a while....

Tomorrow is the day right, we'll get what we asked!

BTw.. did anyone noticed that server (Giran) it's getting empty last week or more, despite the #stayathome trend. Fix the damn server... it's raduculous - 12 hours play on level 50 party of 3, got drop of less than 200k Adena.. 3 steels, 2 Varnishes and 1 SLS blade ... WTF! How .. HOW!!!?

Also.. why random mobs on pretty much all areas are completely without any drop.. not a single Adena (Premo for example)?

@Juji help the community, we are all player that play classic  for the nostalgia, but you guys ruin that with the hard time you are giving us!

Cruma tower was changed long ago to remove drops from some of the mobs while boosting XP and making them all non aggressive. Made the third floor a nice place to level as a non bot because the botters moved to other areas to farm adena.

IT should would be nice if the developers could fix the autohunt so it doesn't turn itself on or off at random. It seems to turn on and off randomly when clicking into or out of a client and it's bloody annoying to have to click multiple times just to get it to stay off...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

19 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Cruma tower was changed long ago to remove drops from some of the mobs while boosting XP and making them all non aggressive. Made the third floor a nice place to level as a non bot because the botters moved to other areas to farm adena.

IT should would be nice if the developers could fix the autohunt so it doesn't turn itself on or off at random. It seems to turn on and off randomly when clicking into or out of a client and it's bloody annoying to have to click multiple times just to get it to stay off...

If you are referring to cruma 2, there is a mob there that teleports you....when it does this it turns off the auto hunt feature....at least it used to.  

9 minutes ago, drex said:

If you are referring to cruma 2, there is a mob there that teleports you....when it does this it turns off the auto hunt feature....at least it used to.  

No I mean exactly what I said. That clicking off the client will cause the autohunt to turn off or on randomly (it's inconsistent). That clicking back onto the client will cause the same problem sometimes. I've seen this across 9 desktops and one laptop. So if I tab off a client to look at a web page my character using autohunt could simply stop or if it was stopped could start on it's own. I've managed to kill myself a few times with this. I've also had autohunt turn on/off without even leaving the client. I litterly have had to keep clicking it off because it just kept turning on for no reason. It's incredibly finicky. To clarify this isn't a consistent problem until it is a problem. What I mean is that I can tab out a lot with no issue then suddenly when I do have an issue I'll keep having issues randomly with that client until i close it and restart it. This only happens in clients where autohunt has been turned on at least once.

I need to be changed is the adena which drop from high level areas, such as in the elemental areas, like Forge of Gods, should drop at least a little adena, Do you know how expensive is to use S grade? 4 blessed spiritshots 90 adena (WITHOUT TAXES) each, makes it 360 adena for one skill, being it to heal, buff or attack, and with a well enchanted weapon S you need to hit the mob 3-5 times to kill it. So lets see, 5 x 360 = 1800 adena to kill one mob without any return, ZERO ADENA returning, ZERO DROPS. Ok the XP is good, but how much adena do you think a person need to farm XP there for a day using BSS? 500 MILLION ADENA, more or less, for ONE DAY (24hs/no stop). And how hard do you think it is for you to make such amount of adena? It's insanity, using many boxes to farm adena low lvl for SEVERAL WEEKS (Normal ppl, with 6-8 boxes, 24/7). Of course all XP for one, maybe two chars being one of them a dancer, unless u don't want to sleep and sit ur ass 24hs in ur chair to put and remove your char from a pt to buff.

Easy, leveling in this server is so cheap, right?

SO PLS CHANGE THE ADENA DROP RATE PLSSSS

Edited by Onigami

20 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

No I mean exactly what I said. That clicking off the client will cause the autohunt to turn off or on randomly (it's inconsistent). That clicking back onto the client will cause the same problem sometimes. I've seen this across 9 desktops and one laptop. So if I tab off a client to look at a web page my character using autohunt could simply stop or if it was stopped could start on it's own. I've managed to kill myself a few times with this. I've also had autohunt turn on/off without even leaving the client. I litterly have had to keep clicking it off because it just kept turning on for no reason. It's incredibly finicky. To clarify this isn't a consistent problem until it is a problem. What I mean is that I can tab out a lot with no issue then suddenly when I do have an issue I'll keep having issues randomly with that client until i close it and restart it. This only happens in clients where autohunt has been turned on at least once.

I should clarify that the event where auto hunt kept turning back on a second after I clicked it off only happened a couple times so it's EXTREMELY rare and might be server lag related. I live physically very close to the server so generally I don't have connection issues.

@Onigami Heck I'm impressed you were able to afford S gear by the time you hit forge of gods. I used B gear until recently (80ish) because I couldn't even afford to get A grade gear.

Guys, how's it going (quarantine)? Stay at home!

Today I have a question for the players, this post has already given 12 pages, we had some interactions from @Juji @Hime, more always with the speech they are waiting for.

But my question is for the same players.

Believing that "one day some correction will come, what we ask for" I ask, as in the players, can we in the game, help things improve for (human) players and not for Bots?

Can't we do something ingame to improve the gameplay, what do you think?

@Juji after 1 Month and 10 days, you guys got no answer from DEV team? 

I personally stop playing that game, few more other friends stop play aswell, we are vip 7 all of us with loots of money invested but seems like NA NCSOFT don't want to get more money from us.

RIP Lineage2 !

• Like 1

Well I'm very sad about the end of the classic on NA servers.

Woody left, my friends left and today I'm also hanging out with some friends.

We are migrating to another server with active support and where it is worth investing.

Unlike the theater that JUJI and HIME does with the players.

Anyway, I wish everyone to continue a good game.

For ADMs and GMs I wish the same treatment that has been offered to me, I wish that when they are in doubt, the nurse speaks, I will send an email to the doctor.

I work for a Software company today and have for other software companies over the past 20 years of my career.  One of the things we strive in our industry are renewals and customer satisfaction.  Those 2 are paramount to a SW companies viability.  We look for suggestions on what we can do to make the product better for our customers.  As such we are rated by Gartner, Forrester and others as the leader in our industry.  We work every day to ensure we keep our installed base renewing with us.  Here, with Lineage 2, NCSoft has a passionate following of people (customers) that voice their problems, concerns, suggestions for making the product better, and it isn't addressed.

One particular SW company I worked for, the developers ran the company, and they didn't listen to the customer facing side of the organization when suggestions came in on ways to improve.  That appears to be what is happening here.  The developers are doing what they want without listening to their customers.  Or the developers are doing what the Product Managers tell them to do and the Product Managers don't care.  I think Hime and Juji relay our concerns back to Product Management or Development depending on how they are organized.  As a result, Hime and Juji are likely just as frustrated by a lack of response from development and the product managers.

If we at least knew what the Product Managers had in mind for a roadmap of where they want to take the product, or what their goal is, we could all make informed decisions.

Instead, more and more people are leaving.  I know of 3 people that have liquidated their accounts in the last 2 weeks.  And I bet in the next 2 weeks there will be at least 3 more that I know. 

NCSoft has a goldmine of feedback and passionate players, but they seem to ignore it.  How can a company stay in business with that model?  The company I worked for in the past, didn't.  They had terrible customer satisfaction ratings and only survived 2 years. 

At this time it appears that NCSoft will ignore their loyal and passionate customers, and will do what they want. I bet if Senior Management at NCSoft saw this thread, some things would change.

I am at a loss for how the business is being run.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Reelthrill said:

I work for a Software company today and have for other software companies over the past 20 years of my career.  One of the things we strive in our industry are renewals and customer satisfaction.  Those 2 are paramount to a SW companies viability.  We look for suggestions on what we can do to make the product better for our customers.  As such we are rated by Gartner, Forrester and others as the leader in our industry.  We work every day to ensure we keep our installed base renewing with us.  Here, with Lineage 2, NCSoft has a passionate following of people (customers) that voice their problems, concerns, suggestions for making the product better, and it isn't addressed.

One particular SW company I worked for, the developers ran the company, and they didn't listen to the customer facing side of the organization when suggestions came in on ways to improve.  That appears to be what is happening here.  The developers are doing what they want without listening to their customers.  Or the developers are doing what the Product Managers tell them to do and the Product Managers don't care.  I think Hime and Juji relay our concerns back to Product Management or Development depending on how they are organized.  As a result, Hime and Juji are likely just as frustrated by a lack of response from development and the product managers.

If we at least knew what the Product Managers had in mind for a roadmap of where they want to take the product, or what their goal is, we could all make informed decisions.

Instead, more and more people are leaving.  I know of 3 people that have liquidated their accounts in the last 2 weeks.  And I bet in the next 2 weeks there will be at least 3 more that I know. 

NCSoft has a goldmine of feedback and passionate players, but they seem to ignore it.  How can a company stay in business with that model?  The company I worked for in the past, didn't.  They had terrible customer satisfaction ratings and only survived 2 years. 

At this time it appears that NCSoft will ignore their loyal and passionate customers, and will do what they want. I bet if Senior Management at NCSoft saw this thread, some things would change.

I am at a loss for how the business is being run.

Ncsoft is making bank off mobile games. Seriously their income with mobile games dwarfs everything else they do COMBINED.

Not that they really cared prior to the explosion in mobile games. At least then they would somewhat throw us a bone occasionally... Frankly I'm amazed/horrified that the company has made it this far with their behaviour.

• Like 1

You are kidding.

Adena's drop was ridiculous, it got worse than it was before the XP and Adena event that ended today.

Updates to the PK system have become ridiculous.

It was to drop with 4 pk or more and with only 1 pk, to restrict the use of teleport and npc.

Why can't we sell items on the NPC? Whoever put this rule never played L2.

So far they have done some makeup and many players are believing that this update will help the game.

Ridiculous

• Like 2

Well, Adena drop rate is ridiculous (40+), I had to create more accounts to keep going with the game thats absurd! I don't see any fun in doing things like that... --' You should start thinking about selling Adena for ncoins so people don't have to buy from ilegal methods or make 100 accounts just to keep farming that ****!

makes no sense mobs lvl 20 drop more adena than mobs lvl 40+

Edited by MiniBacon

On 3/1/2020 at 11:59 AM, WoDy said:

People  request  NCSOFT  do the following changes in order to keep playing here and keep buying  Ncoin : 

Game Economy : 

As you can see , there is a huge problem with the game economy, and the only Items people sell or buy are the Items  from  L2 Store  Events. 

We want the following changes to be made so you balance the game!  

Adena  :  decrease adena drop amount in the following areas : 

Abandoned Camp 

Ruins of Agony  

Ant Nest  

Gorgon Flower Garden 

Cruma Marshlands 

Cruma Tower (Floor 1,2) 

That would  prevents the pony bot Swarms. 

Also if you gonna decrease the adena on the following areas you should add some Newbie Pack on L2Store (for a low amount of NC COINS)that would provide a 30days C grade Weapon ,C grade armor set  and C grade Jewels, so the new people can save adena for the high lvl areas ! 

Increase the Adena drop amount on the following  areas : 

Ketra , Varka , Imperial Tomb , Antharas Lair , Dragon Valley , Forgotten Island (inside on the party zone) , Giants Cave. 

All that high lvl areas have a very low Adena Drop amount, we cannot farm in those  areas because the items / Adena drop are very bad , therefor  nobody farm on that high lvl areas!(around 200 adena in 6 party members),  TOI 11 is around 700. 

We have tons of materials and craft items that nobody buy and we would like NCSOFT to make them again sellable to the Grocery so we can get some adenas for the useless craft items. 

Also we need a decent spoil rate, because the game is completely unbalanced , we cannot receive Recipes to craft B grade / A Grade items because the spoil rate is very~very low ! 

We understand that this game is Free To Play and that is the reason there are low rates for spoil/drop, but that items you guys add on NC STORE make that server Pay to Play actually, and we must invest about 150 $ monthly to keep the vip7 UP .This is not a free to play server anymore, thats the reason you guys must Increase the rates! 

High LvL Daily/Dungeons/Instance/Farm Areas : 

We would like to discuss about the high lvl farm places dungeons instance, that on L2Classic right now are impossible to be done by someone because those moobs are too strong and they are too many ! 

Four Sepulchers : There is a nice dungeon that cannot be done on this server because there are too many moobs inside, and those mobs hit too hard.We would like NCSOFT to fix that , would be nice a decrease in the mobs number same as you guys did with the Siege Guards! And to fix the damage those mobs deal, because is way to high. 

Frintezza INSTANCE:  we need a nerf aswell on that instance, there are too many mobs also and they hit very hard !  

Antharas Lair : this is a very nice farm place for party but unfortunatley the ITEMS / ADENA drop rate are very low  (there are some 40lvl places that gives same amount of adenas as 85 lvl farm places) .Mobs in antharas Lair hit realy hard that’s why there's nobody farming there ! we need a fix aswell on that place ! 

Imperial Tomb : a nice place for party farm & for solo farm also, but unfortunatly mobs Adena / Item drop is very low  and those mobs are way too strong for the content NCSOFT gives us right now ! 

Dragon Valley : Same issues , mobs hit too hard (we cannot farm in there even with all Items L2Store Provide) those moobs drop 1k-2k adenas that is a very low amounth of adenas for a 85 LVL Area, people trying to spoil Cloth pieces and didnt get anything from spoil .Thats mean the spoil/drop rates are very low. 

Varka and Ketra exactly the same issues as previous regions  : very low adena drop amount,we dont disscuss about getting some good drop because its like impossible even with vip 7. 

Aden Pirate Dungeon : we need some fixes here because that dungeon is the only way we can get S grade Craft materials, key parts, and right now that dungeon is very “unfair”, you guys should make it same as 40-45 lvl Dungeons from Adena: 1 time only per char/day, and if someone wish to go more times they should buy that stone from NC Store, because that 1hour entry right now sux hard, you can just go inside hunt  the Goldberg Buttler and than quit dungeon and the time gonna be exactly the same (it doesnt count down when you get outside of the dungeon) it should work like: you go inside 1 time, you get 1 hour to hunt there once you get outside you should not be able to go anymore for that day only if you get that entrace pass from NC STORE. 

ALL those places mentioned before  need to be nerfed ! so we can have doable content after 85 lvl  

Chaotic Characters (PK Characters) : 

There are a lot of things to say about that issue, but lets go straight to the point. 

The PK Characters should be not able to use Teleport (my teleport system), right now there is chaos, everywhere there are people pretending the spot you farm is their own spot and they just log a pk char and clean ur farm chars ! 

You also should rework that PK Debuff  : it should decrease Casting speed , M.atk , Atk Speed around 30-50% and 

PK Chars should not be allowed to use that 76 Mount. 

Server Events : 

Here we go, we are  tired to have Pay to Win events, and that has become exagerated !!!We need to balance events like gambling boxes and normal events. 

The only events you guys are doing so often are Open BOX EVENT ( Thats a gamble event) we also need to spend money in order to win something good ! 

We are looking for some kind of Free to play Events , like LETTER event or Squash EVENT , Matchstick event and many other Farmable events !!! Thats what we are looking for, NCSOFT is doing to many pay to win events and most of us are tired of them. 

For example : On December you made Blizzard Ice box event for 4 weeks, when that event ended  2 weeks there was no event and then you put HearthLove box event, cmon thats realy  ridiculous... We want some Farm events or Exp events  , maybe 2x Respawn time on raids events or weekend boost exp . 

The main idea of those Events you guys are making is that most of them are PAY to WIN events  and it has became ridiculous ! 

As we tent to improved our characters , to get them higher level and better items , we cannot stay at level 40-50 to farm epic bosses , you kill our content and our fun. 

We want you to boost their level/remove penalty drop level 

Removing  barrier till 70 level raidbosses  would be very good. 

Epic Raidbosses  : 

Baium is completly bugged, you cant land any debuff on it ! Thats the reason nobody kill Baium , we cannot land any debuffs and he deal a lot of damage ! 

Antharas has the same issues as baium , you cannot land any debuffs on it and he does a lot of damage 

Queen Ant - lvl 40 raidboss since the server Opening , we would like if you guys gonna make it 80 lvl same as the other epic raidboss 

Orfen - 50 lvl Raidboss since the server opening , Same issues as Queen ant , we need those raidbosses 80 lvl !!! 

Core - 50 lvl Raidboss since the server Opening , same as Queen Ant and Orfen !!! 

Frintezza - no way to get in there, moobs hit too hard and they are too many, you guys need to decrease the amount of mobs in that place ! 

Also we cannot see what debuffs are on raidbosses since the last big patch ! I guess is time to put it back so we can enjoy that game ! 

Doomcryer / Dominator has no Attribute damage increase !!! I've been reporting this issues for 9 months or maybe more and still not fixed ! 

We want back the 5th SkillBar Shortcut also we want back the Damage Window (you guys remove them on the preivouse patch. 

@Hime @Juji

IF THAT CHANGES NOT GONNA BE IMPLEMENTED YOU GONNA LOSE HALF OF THE SERVER ALSO YOU GONNA LOSE A LOOT OF MONEYS BECAUSE WE GONNA STOP BUY NCOINS !!!

Hurting regular players with decreased adena is not the answer,  trust me I thought about it too.

• L2 Team

Hello all,

We have resolved several critical issues today during the unscheduled maintenance. You can find the changes here.

We are already working with the Dev team on the next game improvements and in the coming weeks we will have a hunting zone event with temporary changes to the several hunting zones. Please check out @Juji's Quality of Life Changes & Events for Lineage II Classic thread for more of these upcoming changes. We encourage you to use that thread to share your experience with the changes and any other feedback you may have. @WoDy @Epifan @WutWutWut @Edd @Nevermind @Reelthrill @Tool_of_Society @Casemonstro

We greatly value your feedback and thank everyone for bringing up these issues in the thread. Please continue to share your constructive feedback in Suggestion Box section and any issues you may have found after the update in the Report a Bug section. Also keep an eye on our Known Issues thread for the Dawn of Heroes Update. Thank you!

• Thanks 3

• Hime locked this topic