Server Fix !

WoDy

Reality in Giran from my point of vew is like this giff change it PLEASE                https://tenor.com/view/client-developer-tester-gif-8682110

• Haha 1

They close their eyes to customer complaints.

Read the forum, several closed topics.

They completely ignore our suggestions.

I am completely in love with this game, 
I was never a hero, an ordinary player, 
but very discouraged with the current state of the game.

Big thanks to person who open this topic. I play on server 2 weeks and i feel like my work going for nothing. Exp zones gives not enough adena and my spoil is worth nothing because spoil rate is too low. Please NCSOFT consider a request from us!

• Like 1

i agree with wody but when they change the server none was speak then...many people stop because they couldnt sell so they can buy ss to play..too many nopaytowin players stop playing because the server change!!!

2 minutes ago, MyMeLoDy said:

i agree with wody but when they change the server none was speak then...many people stop because they couldnt sell so they can buy ss to play..too many nopaytowin players stop playing because the server change!!!

No1 speak that's true ! we didn't speak because you know "the hope dies last" but it seems like for NCSOFT not working like that... lets hope now when a loot of VIP7 people complaing they will start to take care about it.
To be honest I would do that long time ago but I hope they will do some changes, but the only changes they do are OPEN BOX EVENT 2 weeks no events after again open box event than 2-3 week no events, after Pendant event , soon Fate event Hat event brooche event that became stupid and we want a change into the game play that's why so many people are here right now, and that's why giran is full of SHOPS with the Title "FIX THE SERVER"

Also most of the VIP 7 people will stop waste $ into the game until they ddont do any changes !

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, WoDy said:

No1 speak that's true ! we didn't speak because you know "the hope dies last" but it seems like for NCSOFT not working like that... lets hope now when a loot of VIP7 people complaing they will start to take care about it.
To be honest I would do that long time ago but I hope they will do some changes, but the only changes they do are OPEN BOX EVENT 2 weeks no events after again open box event than 2-3 week no events, after Pendant event , soon Fate event Hat event brooche event that became stupid and we want a change into the game play that's why so many people are here right now, and that's why giran is full of SHOPS with the Title "FIX THE SERVER"

Also most of the VIP 7 people will stop waste $ into the game until they ddont do any changes !

+1 

i was tottaly disagree with this event...because i knew some strong people will be strongest...because was easy event to get thinks...i prefer halloween event orianna's lottery...that will be hard to get thinks...some people didnt get nothing some people get plenty of thinks...some people they didnt spend anything some people spend lots...but they didnt care...

The problem is the Korean devs are in control of what we get and the lineage 2 team don't seem to understand the game at all. I'd be amazed if any of them actually play the game because their "gameplay design decisions" are utterly unfathomable. I would LOVE to know why they think showing debuffs applied to a monster is now suddenly after 17 years a horrible thing that needed removed. 

I have more than a sneaking suspicion that NCsoft's mobile profits are driving these decisions. Right now the biggest source of revenue for NcSoft are mobile games. PC games make up a much smaller fraction of their income and the higher ups are probably pressuring the PC developers to implement changes so that the PC based games will make more money.  Maybe we'll get a ncstore item so we can see debuffs but it'll be useable like 20 times before having to buy another for 5 bucks.... Or they are just making changes so they can push the same build to the mobile market....

Edited by Tool_of_Society

It's funny that the people that destroyed this server, are the ones whining to the GM's about the current state of the server.

in my perspective, the only way to try and fix the server right now is this:

- Free give away 30 days C grade weapons and armor to the new players.

- find a way to stop the non stop PK on the server or else the people that started this petition will continue the Red raids ( if the farm spot is taken...PK. summoners killing players while mounted..lol...what a joke.)

- put a limit on the accounts that you can login at the same time like the old days. Epics RB are being farmed by bots, adena is being farmed by bot in low lvl places but also on catacombs and everywhere...server is destroyed. Economy is destroyed because it is controled by people that are not NC soft but are business man/woman that can use loaders and bot keys for 70 toons at the same time and farm everything.

NC soft, find a way to answer those issues and maybe the server lives, if not...Giran will merge in a couple of months, to a single classic server..and its bye bye L2 on official servers...unless u prefer to keep the rich whales around..spending money on a pay to win event every 2 weeks and dont care if the server is for the players that like to play L2..or the players that like to pay L2

Hope you see this.

By the way i edit this post to just say that i saw many people saying: "i am VIP 7 and i agree with this post". its so sad seeing ppl that used that argument passing away the idea that because they spent thousands of dollars they are more important than the people that didnt spent at all.. sad...so sad.

Server died not because of the decisions of NC soft..but because of the decisions of the players...at least i had some fun and made friends

Lvento - 80 Cardinal

Edited by lventoo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, lventoo said:

- put a limit on the accounts that you can login at the same time like the old days.

I don't remember there being a limit. What was it? I mean I was only running 1 account in closed/open beta moving up to 4 into 2005. But by the time I had four accounts I was running two machines for efficient boxing.

Good luck with that though as a $50 business machine off ebay can run 5 copies of L2 fine and bots don't care about client limits...

Edited by Tool_of_Society
  • Like 1

Aden Pirate Dungeon : we need some fixes here because that dungeon is the only way we can get S grade Craft materials, key parts, and right now that dungeon is very “unfair”, you guys should make it same as 40-45 lvl Dungeons from Adena: 1 time only per char/day, and if someone wish to go more times they should buy that stone from NC Store, because that 1hour entry right now sux hard, you can just go inside hunt  the Goldberg Buttler and than quit dungeon and the time gonna be exactly the same (it doesnt count down when you get outside of the dungeon) it should work like: you go inside 1 time, you get 1 hour to hunt there once you get outside you should not be able to go anymore for that day only if you get that entrace pass from NC STORE. 
Instead of that, just free pvp zone, so clan gonna mass pvp to get their key, finally some action. 
With the rest I agree.

Stanx, King of Gludio by the grace of God.

Edited by Warrior
  • Like 1