Server Fix !

WoDy

12 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Arsh,

We can assure you that feedback is collected and forwarded to the respective teams. That's what we are here for and thus my comment about how hard it is to read the good stuff when it is hidden in all the bad language and other Code of Conduct violations. 

Keep the feedback coming! 

thank you for at lest a basic response, and that is a basic response, pointing out bad language is deflection away from the serious issues made, but you will be aware this is an ongoing thing, and while i know the current focus might be on the server merge, a dieing economy, in what might soon be a dead game need a live answer, even if its just acknowledgement for the problem

We need some fixes as

tradable items

to be able to sell materials and recipies to the shop

fishing is brokes as for xp and fish and stews are not tradable

need more farming areas

mobs in varka ketra imperial dragon valley etc are so overpowerd tha even with pt is not worth the farm

adena drops in hight lvl areas are a must

instances are broken for months now

we need more areas and more castles

we need fix on spoilers and crafters

a lot of players left the server already..im about to do the same soon...100% agree with Wody who made this Topic.....ALSO INCREASE CLAN SPOTS OVER 100.... this game should be build how the community wants ....i like to spend $ on something i like to play .....so its either your server or other servers that offer better quality gaming...

Edited by ocean16

Overpowered pk toons should be nerfed. Why a pk char can teleport or use my teleport or can mount a pet? pk is a penalty and there should be panishment for that

adenas should be more. A player 80 lvl should atleast make his shoulshots while he is farming

start ban botters and adena sellers

GMs should be more active in game and check the server plus make some events. Is no need to be fancy rewards

all the items should be tradable

Clan should have more spots. 40 ppl only is low, 100 pple should be fine like it used to be

Hello , we need some fix's on this game !!

We need farm zones witch we can kill the mobs ..easier mobs and drops adena on high regions dragon valley for example ...!

pker's cant teleport , mount !

fix the instances , some instances have problems !

Better events for All...farming events or something !

Farming proof bloods on highter lvl we farm it only on cruma with low chars ... why ? or remove that bloods ..

Fix the spoil rate , Fix adena drop rate !

50 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Arsh,

We can assure you that feedback is collected and forwarded to the respective teams. That's what we are here for and thus my comment about how hard it is to read the good stuff when it is hidden in all the bad language and other Code of Conduct violations. 

Keep the feedback coming! 

I wonder when the answer will be given?

Because we always listen:

* We like feedback *

But nothing is done, just nothing, even I would like to work in a company like this :)

Greetings

I would like also to express my thoughts and my feelings about server and if we need all these changes.

We don’t need only one change we need a lot of changes in this server and we are posting all these because we care and we still want to play here.

Server Economy
The server economy is in a totally collapse right now we need that changes, we cannot sell anything because there are not adena on the server, we need a good improvement in adena item drop and Spoil rates. Spoil rates are very low and we would like NCSOFT to fix them.

Chaotic Characters (PK Characters)
What the purpose of pking system. There is a chaos everywhere like the most of the people said inside forum not only now but many many times. People pking each other not only for a farming spot people pk each other for revenge and fun, something that it is not fun.

Plenty of people quit-leave from the server because of pkers.

You have to rework the PK system. Pkers shouldn’t be able to teleport and all summoners or characters with pets shouldn’t be able to use pet from mount. Maybe you can add limit on pks, people with more than 10 pks will not able to use teleport or other stuff into game not even npc for example.

Epic Bosses
Fix epic bosses Baium / Frintezza / Antharas

On Baium we can’t even land debuffs (debuffs works only on instance)

Also Fix high level places like Ketra , Varka , Imperial Tomb , Antharas Lair , Dragon Valley
We can’t farm on those places and Increase XP/Adena

I hope that you will all the above into
consideration.

Yours sincerely
Zazu

Edited by Zazu

Hello All,

It's i good thing that this petition was created. I do understand that everyone has their concerns, but I believe Wody made a good post, everyone trying to add their bit just creates a confusion which makes for NCSOFT team harder to understand what community requires. Signing the petition would be enough jut to add "+1" "I Agree" etc. 

Most of the things are covered by original post. My suggestion to everyone would be just add additional comment showing support for the petition. 

All the best to everyone.

Let's hope this will be taken into consideration by developers and the whole NCSOFT team. 

Thank you. 

Best regards, 

1. You should at least be able to break even on shots/ore from raw adena drops in level appropriate areas, PERIOD.  

2. Epics need to be fixed....low level epics boosted to 80, debuffs landing on high level epics, etc

3. L-COIN STORE.  The shameless P2W events have got to slow down, and allow the guppies the opportunity to work for those P2W items the whales have been able to buy by dumping thousands into your boxes.

I read initial post and in terms of adena drop almost agree apart from one thing - it almost exclusively focuses on endgame, which is fine, but it takes time and patience to get there. I would see adena as steady increase rather than until level 75 or so you are getting peanuts and then after that it's pots of gold.

Also some other things - maybe it's just me but a game does not seem like multiplayer anymore. unlimited boxing and autocombat made it possible. I am not saying disallow boxes at all, but there should be a limit. In my opinion 1 is enough, if you need better buffs or more damage, find a party. that's a multiplayer game after all.

I've been playing lineage2 for quite some time, still remember trying c1 on some illegal server many years ago. And to be quite honest it hasn't changed much. The only real change in my opinion is 4th profession, which is the reason I went to classic and some other players maybe too. It's a good game, but it's losing the spirit. Seem like it's trying to follow the path of mobile games you play on a toilet - shiny weapons, autocombat, pricey premium items and that's it.

I'm very new here and it looks like this is one game I will never catch up with everyone else on. Im not level 40 yet but when a c grade robe set costs less than a much needed spellbook then the economy must be wrong? Or is the plug being pulled on this game before I waste any more time trying to make ends meet.

6 hours ago, Leecorne said:

I am on of those PK that everyone is talking about. I was a 78 Pony main, and decided to turn perma PK to PK those bots in necro and do your job NCSoft. Now I ruined my main, and turned into a Vigilente but they have just so many scripts and bot protectors everywhere that nothing can be done by players. Only NCSoft can make L2 Classic great again. Fight bots so we can farm adena again in necros, ROA and so on.

Thanks for reading. If you ever.

I'm sure you PKers just pk anyone and everyone regardless. My macro party got pked today so instead of trying to get a 90% rez or trying to get back all those hours of xp lost, I will just rage quit and move on to another game.

@Juji @Hime

It has been over 24 hours and no single serious response from you. The only thing we get are political correct answers from moderators where they also dare to ask us to calm down. Now its our turn. The players make the requests now. Since after all we did to keep this server running thats what we deserve! We pay a shitload of money each month to keep your stuff running. Lootbox after lootbox event wich generates ridiculous amounts of money for ncsoft. The greedyness has gone too far.

If there are no clear promises beeing made according to our requests i keep my characters offline untill things are beeing fixed. Not only me but a lot people will be with me. 

NCSOFT its your turn now. 

Edited by Bozzel

We really need adena adjust because mats/items to shop got nerfed hard and also high levels zones has adena designed like somebody would afk farm there and 2 shot those mobs which are not the case in this server.
ALSO much content is not adjusted to the server age and is impossible to do

YO this is real shit NCSOFT. Fix the issues no other MMORPG ever has a failing system like the one here which u have conveniently created for youselves income increase. I would rather have a subscription fee than l2store; You have over done it and until now we have all united and demand change! How is it possible that the only way to get S grade is pretty much only by purchase? ridiculous!!!!!  #FIXTHESERVER#GIRANLIVES~!

hello guys i start to play this game 2 days ago and im finding almost impossible to lvl up. ruins of agony are full of bots , its is almost impossible to find a spot to even finish the quest of 300 kills and if u are lucky to find one, very soon a mage arrive (most of the time white elf) with c grade weapons + shots and they take the spot. with no grade equipment + no soulshots i cant do much. i even found an dwarf with B equipment. also the lack of information to find drops/recipes doesn't exist. i always start with a spoiler to be able to get shots recipes and material but the game is frustrating instead of enjoyable

i don't understand why u call it classic server when the server is pretty much a custom version of the classic game. PLEASE STOP FARMING BOTS. you are promoting individuality over team play.

24 minutes ago, Airwolf said:

hello guys i start to play this game 2 days ago and im finding almost impossible to lvl up. ruins of agony are full of bots , its is almost impossible to find a spot to even finish the quest of 300 kills and if u are lucky to find one, very soon a mage arrive (most of the time white elf) with c grade weapons + shots and they take the spot. with no grade equipment + no soulshots i cant do much. i even found an dwarf with B equipment. also the lack of information to find drops/recipes doesn't exist. i always start with a spoiler to be able to get shots recipes and material but the game is frustrating instead of enjoyable

i don't understand why u call it classic server when the server is pretty much a custom version of the classic game. PLEASE STOP FARMING BOTS. you are promoting individuality over team play.

Don't bother playing Spoiler, they're useless. And there is no soulshot recipe's anymore, all weapons use the same soul/spirit shots which are buyable from the grocery store.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swiftcode said:

In my opinion 1 is enough, if you need better buffs or more damage, find a party. that's a multiplayer game after all.

I paid for my boxes during pay to play starting in 2005. For each account I paid for the game then I paid monthly for years. It would be utter bullcrap to try to take away my boxes because some free to play players don't find it fair..

Besides good luck limiting that as I have 9 sff desktops to throw at Lineage 2.

EDIT : I'd like to know where you're able to get decent xp with only two characters in your 80s.

Edited by Tool_of_Society