Server Fix !

WoDy

Gludio is dead, he has no players.

Aden is dead, he has no players.

And the guy thinks this topic was open, why did a clan stop making profits?

I don't play on the GIRAN server, so ignore these players who complain about who opened the POST

I play on the TI server, and today when I woke up there was no yellow store buying items, only purple stores selling items.

That explains a lot, players with P2WIN items selling items to a population without adena.

The game would be better if the GM logged at least 20 minutes a day and banned BOTs and BANNED THE IPS OF ANYONE ADVERTISING ADENA.

Sometimes I think NCSoft took a big lawsuit due to some BAN and today is afraid of a mass ban.

GM please improve the drop rate of adena, reconfigure areas 80+, create instances for at least 27 players, something that needs dynamics and not multiple boxes.

Finally, ignore all those who are crying, because a player reached level 85 and decided to help the community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Agree with @WoDy Server economy is 0.
I must also say, December Ice blizzard box event , January aghations, February HearthLove BOX , March FATE, that because frustrating !

We are looking for atleast 1 month gap between pay to play events, because this is the main reason the game economy is 0 right now, people invest Adena on boxse on talismans on aghations on fate now, there is no adena on the server to buy normal stuffs.

Please @Juji Give us an concret answer with the incoming updates, also I must say https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/16490-known-issues-winter-of-war-03042020/ here was a long list of issues, and now it seems like you guys fix everything, the fact is doomcryer / dominator attribute damage doesn't work , 5th bar skill not available , we still cannot see debuffs on the raid.

The only issues you guys fixt from that long list was just the report button in game Clan Coins from Priest and nothing else ...

sorry to post this, i don't mean to offend anyone but......

you guys manage to bleeped up a really good game. plain and simple rubish. this server have nothing to do with classic game, pure bullshit. 3 days on the server and is very frustrating experience. im lvl28 ans still cant afford no grade weapons. server pretty much full of bots. the only ppl that play is the one who run around buffing their bots. its not worth it to spend money and time coz i dont enjoy it at all. 

good luck to all but i would rather go to a illegal server

cheers

Thank you all.

Unfortunately my clan and I are leaving Talking Island.

Unfortunately, these administrators proved to be the worst professionals that a server could have.

I can't understand how they can be so incompetent.

Sorry for the outburst, but we have other games, more exciting and even more serious Lineage2 servers

No announce, no plan, all the RMT botters are in their same place and NOTHING change. You could at least stat by cleaning the server from thoses RMT players, but you DO NOT EVEN DO IT.

Can i ask you what are you paid for??

And this is a real question. What are you really doing during a day of work... Because inside Game Master title, there is a word: GAME. And nobody see you in game.

Are you aware that some people, in illegal server, are doing better work than you for banning bots, and they are not even paid for it!

• Like 1

+1 to all above!

When real actions to improve players experience will be taken?

When those damn bots will be banned, or penalised? Just with my friend that we play together was following a prophet that was buffing all donkey riders in Abandoned Camp.. Every single spot he traveled, and if the donkey master was his, he was buffing, that was fully automated prophet for sure, you just don't walk to a empty spot if you see from distance that there's no player in it.. 

We started L2 back in Chronicle 2, played for years, now we joined to remember what fun this was, but the stupid things like "you cannot sell random shitty drop to shop to get some extra Adena" makes me furious.. how... and why's that? why you force us to create multiple characters just to provide Adena for the mains ?

When A GM, Admin or whatever is responsible will listen to the players of this server.. or the GMs are the one that do this botting campaigns ?

• Like 1

Please give us an answr @Juji . As you can see is written in Google News and if you or any NC Soft employee type Lineage 2 in google, the 1st headline in Google News is the Server Fix thread that we made. Now all the internet know about all the server issues and atleast us as paying or free players, deserve an answer asap.

Here is the link and shame on NC Soft for not giving an answer: 

https://www.mmorpg.com/lineage-2/news/lineage-ii-players-petition-for-server-fix-2000117390

7 hours ago, Obiit said:

+1 to all above!

When real actions to improve players experience will be taken?

When those damn bots will be banned, or penalised? Just with my friend that we play together was following a prophet that was buffing all donkey riders in Abandoned Camp.. Every single spot he traveled, and if the donkey master was his, he was buffing, that was fully automated prophet for sure, you just don't walk to a empty spot if you see from distance that there's no player in it.. 

We started L2 back in Chronicle 2, played for years, now we joined to remember what fun this was, but the stupid things like "you cannot sell random shitty drop to shop to get some extra Adena" makes me furious.. how... and why's that? why you force us to create multiple characters just to provide Adena for the mains ?

When A GM, Admin or whatever is responsible will listen to the players of this server.. or the GMs are the one that do this botting campaigns ?

It takes less than 30 minutes to get to AC if you're taking it slow as a player. A bot can probably do it fully automated in less than 20 minutes..

It's a never ending battle as the bots are banned a new wave is created and in place 30 minutes later. I just rolled through the quests on giran with some characters. While ROA was packed as usual AC wasn't too bad. Beyond AC the number of bots I witnessed dropped dramatically. I did the gorgon quest while only running into a few obvious bots. In the the past that area was packed with bots. Ant nest wasn't bad either with a mix of probably bots and definitely bots evident but not in overwhelming numbers. SO NcWest are clearly doing something of late. That something could be ban hammering bots or it could be that the botters are moving on to other games due to NcSoft's apparent intention to kill this game while milking it's players dry.  Most likely a mix of the two.

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We are aware of the current issues on the Classic server that have been discussed in this topic and are working with our Dev team to help address them. I will keep you updated when we have more details on any upcoming changes!

Thank You!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are aware of the current issues on the Classic server that have been discussed in this topic and are working with our Dev team to help address them. I will keep you updated when we have more details on any upcoming changes!

Thank You!

I will be honest with you JUJI and we know that your answer will be evasive.

We don't believe you.

You are slow, you don't feel confident and we are tired of your administration.

You could let another professional work for you.

After all these days, are you writing another standard answer?

Sincerely, WE DO NOT WANT YOU AS ADMINISTRATOR OF THE CLASSIC SERVER.

Doubt? Opens a poll.

• Like 1

@coveiro. You are out of line.  Juji is not the developer.  So you are sending your anger to the wrong person.  Juji is an intermediary working to relay our concerns to the developers and product managers that make game decisions.  I think Juji is representing us, however she is at the mercy of what product management and the people concerned with profitability of the company are deciding. 

Having been in computer software business in Sales, Product Management and Customer Support for the last 30 years, I actually sympathize with Juji and Hime.  They take all the arrows and don't have control to make the change; they are the messengers.

I would prefer to say thank you to Juji and Hime for taking the concerns to the teams that can make a change.  I only hope the development and product management teams listen.

Lastly, remember, you can't please all the people all the time.  Every decision made will make a portion of the populate happy and a portion of the populate angry.  

R

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is one of the moments when you (NCSOFT) should stop, analyze the numbers and data and make strategic changes to extend the life of the server and the company itself.
Many decisions have been made without the real intention of making the game enjoyable for players. Removing Recipes and keeping the drops needed for this does not make any sense. Lowering the chance of dropping the adena only causes frustration to players, in addition to making the farm impossible. Change the spoil chance? Allow an unlimited number of open screens? Add AutoHunting to make the bot easier? What's the point in that?
If the drop of adena is low, many players choose to buy from other players ... and they use their auto huntings and bots to farm. As this does not require vip to be done, you at NCSOFT do not gain anything from it. The number of online games is not real, as the vast majority are logged in with several accounts. There is no progression in the game without a real investment of money, where NCSOFT does not win, as it allows several screens connected at the same time, bots announcing the sale of adena in Giran.

My humble suggestion is:

1 - Limit the number of open screens; (More ppl live in game)

2 - Set the adena drop rate for all areas; 

3 - Replace the recipes that were removed; 

4 - Hit the drop and spoil of the monsters;

5 - DO NOT sell facilities that make the game unbalanced for those who can invest more money (without selling items or the possibility of enchanting)

6 - Return with the monsters' color system and not just dark blue, white and dark red, as this is classic;

7 - Hit the number of items that are dropped / spoiled;

I believe that by changing these points, the economy will revive, players will be stimulated ... you (NCSOFT) will be able to charge fair prices on what can be purchased (even monthly fees) and will prolong the life of the server, in addition to make the games happier!

Just to reaffirm my points and how NCSOFT thought about lineage 2, I will put a preview of what ALREADY was lineage 2 and how this logic could be reimplemented here.

The file is from PRIMAL GUIDE, which was a very cool and interesting work.

There was a concern and a lot of important information for the players to know what they are going to do and plan. There was information about drops, chances and where to find them. Why don't we come back with that logic? L2Wiki is bad, has no real information and is missing information.

Screenshot_2.jpg?1583473705

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Reelthrill said:

@coveiro. You are out of line.  Juji is not the developer.  So you are sending your anger to the wrong person.  Juji is an intermediary working to relay our concerns to the developers and product managers that make game decisions.  I think Juji is representing us, however she is at the mercy of what product management and the people concerned with profitability of the company are deciding. 

Having been in computer software business in Sales, Product Management and Customer Support for the last 30 years, I actually sympathize with Juji and Hime.  They take all the arrows and don't have control to make the change; they are the messengers.

I would prefer to say thank you to Juji and Hime for taking the concerns to the teams that can make a change.  I only hope the development and product management teams listen.

Lastly, remember, you can't please all the people all the time.  Every decision made will make a portion of the populate happy and a portion of the populate angry.  Just like in politics...Democrat or Republican, higher taxes or lower taxes, right to choose or not, right to bear arms or not.  Every side of those coins have different supporters and different detractors.

R

Indeed all Juji can do is relay our concerns/problems. It's management in Korea that actually makes the decisions. We need Juji on our side as a passionate advocate. Attacking them for doing their job is not helpful.

EDIT : OMG I remember reading the prima guide at a store. I didn't buy it because it cost too much

Edited by Tool_of_Society

I'm very happy that we finnaly have at least an awnser. I hoppe we all can give our contribute to the server fix with our intermediaries.

Have in mind that the majority of ppl dont want to have 3-4 logs. Just want to play with the class they enjoy. Normaly a buffer ou a sws are a playable class. But since everyone have all buffers for him alone this chars are useless to play as a main char.

Have fun.

How it happens me and my boys to farm in SOS for days... where drop rate according to l2wiki is decent, and only got 2-3 spell books .. that's 24 hours 4 or 5 days so far. I think the drop is so nerfed that makes it impossible to progress without self driven party or a clan (which we all know it's impossible with all the auto-fighting function)

Make the shitty items, recipes, craft parts sellable in general shops!

Тhanks, E_Sq_Si_Eba_Maikata

12 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

thanks for listening for free event as we asked and for some bug fixes keep it up

BUT maybe next free events could try to revitalize economy. Maybe something where u can trade top c/b weapons for a gemstone and other crafting key parts for top a weapons

OR EVENT which gives solid/improved scrolls for D/C grade weapons  because those scrolls are impossible to get in the server basically

atm even top a grade crafting costs more than weapon itself

And while we are here:

• Have up-to-date drop/spoil/exp/abilities database - it seems that l2wiki is for EU (Innova) version, which does not always match our situation
  • Bring back some recipes drops, which were removed from the game completely because of hunting areas changes - i.e.
    • some lvl 5/6 materials recipes (Reorin's Mold, Warsmith's Mold, Arcsmith's Anvil, Warsmith's Holder
    • Ghoul's Staff recipe (ans similar)
  • Return spiritshots to the shop OR
  • Return a way for dwarves to craft soul/spirit/blessed spiritshots (probably even pet soul/spirit shots?) and make them tradeable
  • Return price for materials/parts/recipes when selling to vendor

Thanks!

On 3/6/2020 at 3:12 AM, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

What you should really report to the Dev team that sum all the above are two things:

1) The game is losing players due to the heavily PTW system and the ruined economy. It costs more than 100$ per month to stay competitive and the service from your part is terrible (fixing bugs, adjusting settings etc)

2) In this state, it is impossible for a new player to find any kind of motive to start in your servers. No protection from bots, from pk chars. 

The result will be that the classic project will die in the next months.

Maybe you should consider allowing new players to buy non tradeable  ptw items like pendants, cloaks etc. And reduce the frequency and duration of box related events. 

Fixing the economy, bugs, rates, missing content (specially 7-signs) is what will keep current players and bring new. Make a great promotion event to bring new people. That will make the economy move again. And reduce the open tabs to a reasonable number (5-6). That will help with bots and with people soloing epics and rbs.

Edited by Mpidikleas