Server Fix !

WoDy

I would like to ask the players, why to expect a sensible response from the administrators is to waste our time.

Do you believe that the classic has salvation?

Do you believe that the classics will save you from bankruptcy?

Do you believe that GMs, DEVs and others managed to restore the server?

Everything is possible, I am a company administrator, with more than 300 thousand clients, I have a degree in administration, a postgraduate degree in management of processes, and MBA and e-commerce and what NA servers lack is administration.

I have property I have luggage to talk to, what happened to the classic servers was a true example of incompetence.

Unfortunately today, a friend left the game, and I'm doing this post as a farewell. You managed to kill another player's dream.

Take this to the development team, maybe they can resurrect a dead dream in real life.

We know that Juji is not drom the Dev team, but I doubt that daily ban bots on the exp zone list we made depend from Korea!

Same for TXD that is using full program for farming Raid bosses alone...

So as a proof of your consideration towards us, your staff should start by this @Juji and you should come IG DAILY for showing to player that you are here!

I cannot understand why we still have to say it, it should be obvious for the GMs. But it sounds like you definitively lost contacts with players... When a customer is saying "we do not see you enough", the minimum would be to show that you are here... it COST NOTHING. and instead of saying "GM buff" when you are logged, you should rather announce what exp zone has been cleaned from bots. This is what we call communication

• Thanks 1

Lvl 78 Dps. 5 hours farm with S grade weapon, A grade Set, jewels, Talismans, transformations, full buff's etc. And what ? I cant even earn enough adena for shots, spirit ore for buffers, droping useless mats. ViP6 and 0 full drops in cata since one week farm. 

Dear NCsoft i love your game but ii stop playing now. I know every one like money but i say no more ncoin and play l2classic untill you fix game, all my friends doing the same.
Best regards

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Saitama1 said:

Lvl 78 Dps. 5 hours farm with S grade weapon, A grade Set, jewels, Talismans, transformations, full buff's etc. And what ? I cant even earn enough adena for shots, spirit ore for buffers, droping useless mats. ViP6 and 0 full drops in cata since one week farm. 

Dear NCsoft i love your game but ii stop playing now. I know every one like money but i say no more ncoin and play l2classic untill you fix game, all my friends doing the same.
Best regards

Why not switch off shots? autohunt on, shots off and pure profit?

Thank you @WoDy for your time spent to consolidate and post all issues.

Thanks to all rest giran players for adding the rest issues or just post to agree and make this topic be heard.

Thank you NCSoft for remaining NCSoft and ignoring this customers complaints swarm after 8 working days.

@Juji if not on the discussions table yet, dont forget to request for a promotion 

hello,

we need the feedback as soon as possible, although the changes we want and need may take time, we need the answers. There are many ways to encourage players to be more live on L2, I have experiences on illegal servers and the last one I played the epic boss areas only allowed the use of a single box, when the second box teleported to the place was automatically moved to the City. Well this is just one example of encouraging the use of active players on our server, not leaving aside the other big and important problems related to economy, the sale of basic materials in stores and the return of spirits shots would be a very good emergency measure coming, even if it is not ideal.

Thanks

Hello @Juji and @Hime! As requested by you, and maintaining the cordiality, I offer some suggestions, in addition to the countless pairs represented by my game colleagues:
1) create adena and xp farm areas for the different level ranges;
2) review the possibility of selling basic materials to grocer NPCs;
3) make the recipes for weapons and armor of grade C, B and A available; it happens that there is a drop of parts to manufacture them but we do not find the recipes available;
4) promote the correct banning of BOTs and not of correct players, as occurred. Or at least offer a logical justification for banning accounts that never used any irregular means in the game;
5) Penalize the PK characters, at least removing the possibility of rapid teleportation, to curb the use of these to prevent other players from farming in places where the drop in the game is a little better.

These are some of the suggestions, and I reiterate that I present them cordially and within the established rules.
Given this, now we can get a reasonable response from your actions and the team of developers, what is being done to correct such flaws presented by all these posts presented in this topic ??? Can we receive these answers? Or do they not care?
Because my clan lost countless players who gave up investing time and money in Classic, because the way the server is, it is ridiculous.
Please have the education you asked for and answer us all.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Guys cmon, we all know this thread is probably gonna do nothing. Free2playgames work like this for a reason. NCSoft is in it to make big fat dollars and if their business models show this is the best way to make money... they will leave the economy like it is.
I know there are different ways to approach it and make fewer dollars per person and yet still more dollars with a bigger and happier customer base. I would have loved to be an NCSoft Employee and help them out with the research and implementation of a better system.

So to sum it up I have some free advice: Just buy some pendant boxes or blizzard boxes or some heart love boxes or some talisman boxes... maybe want an Agathion? We have that as well for you! Or even better enchant a cloak! which can go +1 or -1 on enchanting. And don't get frustrated if the first 100 euro you spend on something gives you nothing.... buy more! eventually, you will get something! Once you do this, the result is that all your problems will be fixed! ;)

Reposting this here also, as I'm sure it will be deleted from the maintenance thread!

-------

Fix drop and spoil, this is ridiculous, whole night farming Noble Ant Leader, and for 5 hours not a single elven jewelry part drop, but... BUT .. after 7am it start droping... Bug ??? I don't think so! For 1 hour now I have 5 pieces.

This is just example, I'm there for xp/adena farming, but just happen to notice that. Same as spell books in SOS, they are with full C weapon drop chances.. what's that.. nerfing the players? 

Allow us to sell at least bulshit parts/recipes drop in regular shops! We need Adena to make this game fun as it should be! After all, most people that I spoke in-game are veterans that joined the Classic server for the good time we had 10-15 years ago, also me, I used to play C2 and quite alot after that.

Make Lineage 2 Fun Again! 

Hello @Juji and @Hime!
Undoubtedly a lot was said here, many players spoke up, but we are all waiting for an answer, we are waiting to be heard and answered, we are waiting for deadlines, we are waiting to see that NCSoft is moving to "save Classic". Please answer us.

**Please don't ignore us.**

Edited by Casemonstro

I should have done it a long time ago, now we are going to rescue the players, pk without teleport without mount, and debuff I don't think it's fair because pk has always been in the game, it only makes it a little difficult, debuff will not solve anything.

Nothing gonna happen.

The best you people will get is a false flag of "changes for the good" just to keep you playing and accepting this current state of the game that has nothing with "Classic" and how the game used to be during C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and Interlude. Also they will delude you ("they listened to us" lol xD) to keep supporting pay to win events and bots everywhere while the game playing by itself for you (auto-play). But you having fun, right ?! xD