Server Fix !

WoDy

I agree with everything, this game is part of my life,  I play this game is 15 years old. I graduated from college, got married, had a son, saw my  mother die and this game and the friends inside it helped  me a lot in all phases of my life. If JUJI does not want to work in the classic that offers  the vacancy to someone who wants, because the configuration  of the server is worse than illegal servers. I am signing with Wody, my ingame enemy, but very sensible  in all his words. As of today, me and all the players in my clan will not  buy NCoin until all changes have been made. If not, we can only look for another server. (Sorry for the mistakes, I used google translator)

• Like 2

Just now, Shizunsws said:

You're right Sistem, it's not worth investing any money in this server right now!

No reason to spend any money for this game if the Admins dont actually do their work .All they do is to ignore people .Never listen to us.

I fully agree with all points listed by our romanian colleague WoDy. Server is currently at the worst state possible and instead of trying to fix it, you are making it worse with every single change you make. Even private greek servers x5000 have better customer support and actually listen to their playerbase.

Furthermore, no payments will be made towards NCSoft as a company, i hope this movement will spread across all your servers so you can see how you screwed up.

Lastly, I would like to say that even though you're not the owner of the content, you can mold it however you want with just some invlovment of ur producer, product owner and playerbase. Look how european servers can mold the client to their standards and then tell me again you can't do it because devs... Then tell devs u have to close the servers because no one plays.

Agree with everyone @Hime and @Juji  YOULD force developers to change things otherwise we will stop buy NC COINS !!! THAT Became ridiculous !!! Server has 0 content, all updates from korea come to us, we cannot farm any high lvl place because moobs are way too strong and the drops are 0 !!!

@Juji why you said server is free to play and that's the reason you guys made low rates? most of us invest over 100$ monthly to keep our vip 7 UP !!! This is not a free to play anymore !!!

• Like 2

Enought with the Pay to play events ,we want some free to play events aswell !!! we need adena drop , we need item drop , we need spoil drop rate a bit higher !
Stop act like a "big company" and listen to us, we are the ones who pay your monthly/weekly salary, we dont request hilariouse changes, we just want to enjoy the game !

I'm personally vip 7 right now with 138k VIP POINTS !!!! I will STOP BUY NC COINS UNTILL YOU GUYS WILL FIX THE IMPORTANT ISSUES !

Absolutely agree with almost everything in petition, except, probably, raising AQ/Orfen levels, as this moves us towards what is 'Live' servers. It was always like that - AQ lvl 40.

Few notes from myself:

• as a proud Maestro (since 2005) I would suggest returning soulshot/spiritshot/blessed spiritshot craft, as this was a big part of the economy (I doubt this specific one will be listened to)
  • make fish items tradable again
  • make craft materials, craft parts, craft recipes to cost adena again

-Nevermind (Teon/Naia), NeverDwarf (Giran)

4 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

Absolutely agree with almost everything in petition, except, probably, raising AQ/Orfen levels, as this moves us towards what is 'Live' servers. It was always like that - AQ lvl 40.

Few notes from myself:

• as a proud Maestro (since 2005) I would suggest returning soulshot/spiritshot/blessed spiritshot craft, as this was a big part of the economy (I doubt this specific one will be listened to)
  • make fish items tradable again
  • make craft materials, craft parts, craft recipes to cost adena again

-Nevermind (Teon/Naia), NeverDwarf (Giran)

+1

This petition covers the spectrum of problems entirely. PK Politics have dominated many of the hunting grounds, the use of soulshots is pretty much prohibited by the current adena/drop returns of XP runs and as one commentator notes, this has become paradise for adena sellers. You don't monitor jack for use of 3rd party software, you don't do anything about 3rd party RMT, or maybe you do and don't give a damn as long as you also get your slice of the pie. Meaning that as long as someone feeds you a bone, you are willing to turn the blind eye in whatever contradicts terms of service. Removing the ability to sell stuff at NPC stores? And removing the damage window? What was that about? One has to wonder whether those modifications target the quality of life of the players, or to enhance his need to buy more of your offers. Do you have any understanding of the scale of imbalances you have caused?

Edited by Cuescado

This server is classic with name only … GM is active only once in 3 moths and don’t give a monkey about ppl request… after the last year antibot removal, is just a paradise for boots who ended up with red weapons and zero chance for normal/regulars players to farm in a good spot and get some decent gear …. Even the Olympiad is a joke after that stupid change who allows ppl to enter full buffed (I’m surprised they removed the dances) … Cant believe this is actually happening inside Ncsoft , as is the very definition of a pay to win no name server

Just now, Sorin said:

This server is classic with name only … GM is active only once in 3 moths and don’t give a monkey about ppl request… after the last year antibot removal, is just a paradise for boots who ended up with red weapons and zero chance for normal/regulars players to farm in a good spot and get some decent gear …. Even the Olympiad is a joke after that stupid change who allows ppl to enter full buffed (I’m surprised they removed the dances) … Cant believe this is actually happening inside Ncsoft , as is the very definition of a pay to win no name server

You have right Sorin!

Even Mjou (iEddie) and most PK are ruining L2 experience for many players including me, there is also 2 vietman farmers are botting necropolis and PK anyone getting inside (Ruoi) using adrenaline 24/7 blocking most adena for normal players.

That being said, I also +1 for Wody requests, and join with the rest of the server and looking for the improvements. 

Peace! 

iCaramba / Zplash

Ask a friend.

Or rather, let's try to find out the social 
network of the head of the JUJI or email.

Something needs to be done.

The game is impractical.

And all the movements stop at the laziness 
table from the administrators.

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Removed foreign language quote.