Forums

Server Fix !

WoDy

Please, fix bugs. 3 months ago I asked in the ticket to fix this:

"Attribute damage is not appearing for Doomcryers and Dominators when using certain skills."

and so far they haven't fixed it!

@Hime @Juji

Edited by Eddga

18 hours ago, Mayce said:

Wody, i really agree with all of your points

Change too OLY, bcs Is not normal.

It should not be used P2W items (talismans, hats, cloak etc) and full buffs,
- only self buff at Olympics,
It's like using steroids at championships / olympics.  

The olympiad is to check players' skills

Kondziu - Eva's Saints

+1 

Please go back to the old olympiad, as it was before the kamael update, this new olympiad is horrible, whoever has more money for potions and scrolls win.

@Juji @Hime

@Hime @Juji can we get an answer?

Giran server is on Collapse right now we are waiting for an answer, dont know what the other servers doing but if that issues not gonna be fixed you gonna lose 50% of server population  and also NCSOFT gonna lose a loot of money just because you guys ignoring us.

and we will realy apreciate if ur answer not gonna be "everything work as intended" or "we are in discution with devs" because theres 0 content right now. cant understand how people gonna farm 80+ areas when moobs hit 6-8k dmg and they drop 1.200 adena x8 moobs 85+ level.

• Like 2

me and my friends we endured the update with this crap UI and many more bad decisions but atm its obvious that server is dying  so we will wait answeres and actions not just promises or we will just move on from here(while i know normal it should not matter this stil is a company that is made for money so i will add we are 4 ppl on vip 7)

HAHA oh sweet summer child.. Originally you had to purchase the game and then pay a monthly subscription.  Bots were still everywhere and so were the gold sellers. They used a variety of tactics mostly involving stolen information. Back in like 2005 I would buy my month subscription cards at best buy off the shelf new in the box. One of those cards was already used before I even opened the box. Fortunately NcSoft responded quickly and credited the time to the account. It seemed like something they had dealt with many times prior. That was the only time I ran into that problem fortunately.

I would at least like the UI to be fixed so I can tell what character name I'm on without having to move it around. I would also like to be able to see my CP bar. Of course there is the Debuff issues and the fact that quest access is buried for no reason now.

Agreed with Wody and Rikhey. Bots in all necros + Ruin of Agony + their PK , while the rest of us are left with areas that drop too few for even paying SS. We lost bot report button, we send bot reports WITH VIDEOS and the bots are stll running weeks after the report, and there is still 10 website out there selling adena ;) . Real players leaving, bot long lasting. Weird business model NCSoft.

This is my fear, maybe someone within the game management will profit from selling adena.

That's why nobody does anything.

NCSoft is playing a very bad role, the provision of service is terrible, I do not complain about BOTs, because all the games have, but I complain about the configuration aimed at purchase, very bad, maybe the solution will be to find another server, since the administrators read our suggestions and did not manifest.

I am on of those PK that everyone is talking about. I was a 78 Pony main, and decided to turn perma PK to PK those bots in necro and do your job NCSoft. Now I ruined my main, and turned into a Vigilente but they have just so many scripts and bot protectors everywhere that nothing can be done by players. Only NCSoft can make L2 Classic great again. Fight bots so we can farm adena again in necros, ROA and so on.

Thanks for reading. If you ever.

Let me remind you then that lotus had formed an alliance with them. However the point of this post is different and much more important. The classic is dying and the way they manage the game shows that they do not care about it. There is always a ptw event running, destroying the economy. They do not need to fix anything as long as people keep buying ncoins. Stop paying for a terrible service. Simple as that. 

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

We have done some major cleanup in this thread as there were a lot of posts ignoring our Code of Conduct, especially in terms of language and calling other players out by name and supposed action.

You violating the Code of Conduct makes it extremely hard for us to collect your valuable feedback, which this thread is all about. So I will give one clear warning: Heed the Code of Conduct or this thread will be closed! 

1 minute ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We have done some major cleanup in this thread as there were a lot of posts ignoring our Code of Conduct, especially in terms of language and calling other players out by name and supposed action.

You violating the Code of Conduct makes it extremely hard for us to collect your valuable feedback, which this thread is all about. So I will give one clear warning: Heed the Code of Conduct or this thread will be closed! 

Hello,greetings from our community,when we can get an official answer about the issues we propose in this topic.?

2 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Yes you're right about that, and we will realy appreciate if you guys not gonna close the topic w/o a clear answer to everyone wrote in there !
I understand, that's your job and we will try to keep it ass clear as we can.

Anyways there are people who try to "trash talk" especcialy for you guys to close it ! so please just ignore them or just give them mute on forum for few min/hour/days 

Thank you for ur Understanding !

@Juji @Hime 

Fishing system is not working aswell, we leave chars fishing over the night and they ccatch only 50-100 fish ! we are using Soulshots on the Road.
it didn't work since last game patch !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Come on man, your community is collapsing and instead of pushing producers to give us an answer and solution (no fake promises. which @Juji mastered over the years) you care about the code of conduct.

I would also like to notice, current prices after cloth piece overflow on market are way way lower than they should be.

Very sad to say that coming to "Lineage 2 Classic", there's nothing classic about it.  I gave it a go since it came out  I would gladly warp back into the early 90's (started playing in Prelude) and pay the game fee, the $13/mo subscription, and have the game work the way that it was intended to run, with ingame events and not just L2 shop items that line their pockets.  The downward spiral was made VERY clear when they made it so you don't have to farm mobs/bosses for the highest grade items, just go on the L2 Store and buy them now!  The nerfed drop/spoil rate is not ok.  The material prices of zero are not ok.  Turning this game into one of the most expensive "FTP" games is not ok.  Taking shot crafting away from dwarves making them even more useless is absolutely not ok.  Breaking many of the classes with skills that don't work (esentially making bots/autohunters the only ones you see on the servers anymore) is going to hurt you.  I see that it is very obvious that this game is dying and they're just trying to squeeze out as much as they can from their playerbase before they close all the servers (would not be surprised if within a couple months Classic is down to one server).  I know that it's the population's fault for feeding their ego and dumping thousands of dollars into the virtual store.  The VIP scale is absolutely absurd to dump that much money into a game per month to get rates to what they "should have been" at launch to make a Classic feel.  End rant, and i apologize for getting off topic about this.  Cheers.

Without a doubt, PK should be penalized, as mentioned.

Extremely discouraging "domain, monopoly of areas by bots" without a doubt the players feel affected by this, PK and Bots. For a long time we have had difficulty obtaining adenas fairly.

Fee for a castle to be present on every map, super unfair.

Bans, from honest player accounts and a lot of active bot in the game yet.

Utopia, I already said that:

We could have a Chronicle and fix that chronicle and not update it anymore, just fix, Classic Classic

19 hours ago, WoDy said:

People  request  NCSOFT  do the following changes in order to keep playing here and keep buying  Ncoin : 

Game Economy : 

As you can see , there is a huge problem with the game economy, and the only Items people sell or buy are the Items  from  L2 Store  Events. 

We want the following changes to be made so you balance the game!  

Adena  :  decrease adena drop amount in the following areas : 

Abandoned Camp 

Ruins of Agony  

Ant Nest  

Gorgon Flower Garden 

Cruma Marshlands 

Cruma Tower (Floor 1,2) 

That would  prevents the pony bot Swarms. 

Also if you gonna decrease the adena on the following areas you should add some Newbie Pack on L2Store (for a low amount of NC COINS)that would provide a 30days C grade Weapon ,C grade armor set  and C grade Jewels, so the new people can save adena for the high lvl areas ! 

Increase the Adena drop amount on the following  areas : 

Ketra , Varka , Imperial Tomb , Antharas Lair , Dragon Valley , Forgotten Island (inside on the party zone) , Giants Cave. 

All that high lvl areas have a very low Adena Drop amount, we cannot farm in those  areas because the items / Adena drop are very bad , therefor  nobody farm on that high lvl areas!(around 200 adena in 6 party members),  TOI 11 is around 700. 

We have tons of materials and craft items that nobody buy and we would like NCSOFT to make them again sellable to the Grocery so we can get some adenas for the useless craft items. 

Also we need a decent spoil rate, because the game is completely unbalanced , we cannot receive Recipes to craft B grade / A Grade items because the spoil rate is very~very low ! 

We understand that this game is Free To Play and that is the reason there are low rates for spoil/drop, but that items you guys add on NC STORE make that server Pay to Play actually, and we must invest about 150 $ monthly to keep the vip7 UP .This is not a free to play server anymore, thats the reason you guys must Increase the rates! 

High LvL Daily/Dungeons/Instance/Farm Areas : 

We would like to discuss about the high lvl farm places dungeons instance, that on L2Classic right now are impossible to be done by someone because those moobs are too strong and they are too many ! 

Four Sepulchers : There is a nice dungeon that cannot be done on this server because there are too many moobs inside, and those mobs hit too hard.We would like NCSOFT to fix that , would be nice a decrease in the mobs number same as you guys did with the Siege Guards! And to fix the damage those mobs deal, because is way to high. 

Frintezza INSTANCE:  we need a nerf aswell on that instance, there are too many mobs also and they hit very hard !  

Antharas Lair : this is a very nice farm place for party but unfortunatley the ITEMS / ADENA drop rate are very low  (there are some 40lvl places that gives same amount of adenas as 85 lvl farm places) .Mobs in antharas Lair hit realy hard that’s why there's nobody farming there ! we need a fix aswell on that place ! 

Imperial Tomb : a nice place for party farm & for solo farm also, but unfortunatly mobs Adena / Item drop is very low  and those mobs are way too strong for the content NCSOFT gives us right now ! 

Dragon Valley : Same issues , mobs hit too hard (we cannot farm in there even with all Items L2Store Provide) those moobs drop 1k-2k adenas that is a very low amounth of adenas for a 85 LVL Area, people trying to spoil Cloth pieces and didnt get anything from spoil .Thats mean the spoil/drop rates are very low. 

Varka and Ketra exactly the same issues as previous regions  : very low adena drop amount,we dont disscuss about getting some good drop because its like impossible even with vip 7. 

Aden Pirate Dungeon : we need some fixes here because that dungeon is the only way we can get S grade Craft materials, key parts, and right now that dungeon is very “unfair”, you guys should make it same as 40-45 lvl Dungeons from Adena: 1 time only per char/day, and if someone wish to go more times they should buy that stone from NC Store, because that 1hour entry right now sux hard, you can just go inside hunt  the Goldberg Buttler and than quit dungeon and the time gonna be exactly the same (it doesnt count down when you get outside of the dungeon) it should work like: you go inside 1 time, you get 1 hour to hunt there once you get outside you should not be able to go anymore for that day only if you get that entrace pass from NC STORE. 

ALL those places mentioned before  need to be nerfed ! so we can have doable content after 85 lvl  

Chaotic Characters (PK Characters) : 

There are a lot of things to say about that issue, but lets go straight to the point. 

The PK Characters should be not able to use Teleport (my teleport system), right now there is chaos, everywhere there are people pretending the spot you farm is their own spot and they just log a pk char and clean ur farm chars ! 

You also should rework that PK Debuff  : it should decrease Casting speed , M.atk , Atk Speed around 30-50% and 

PK Chars should not be allowed to use that 76 Mount. 

Server Events : 

Here we go, we are  tired to have Pay to Win events, and that has become exagerated !!!We need to balance events like gambling boxes and normal events. 

The only events you guys are doing so often are Open BOX EVENT ( Thats a gamble event) we also need to spend money in order to win something good ! 

We are looking for some kind of Free to play Events , like LETTER event or Squash EVENT , Matchstick event and many other Farmable events !!! Thats what we are looking for, NCSOFT is doing to many pay to win events and most of us are tired of them. 

For example : On December you made Blizzard Ice box event for 4 weeks, when that event ended  2 weeks there was no event and then you put HearthLove box event, cmon thats realy  ridiculous... We want some Farm events or Exp events  , maybe 2x Respawn time on raids events or weekend boost exp . 

The main idea of those Events you guys are making is that most of them are PAY to WIN events  and it has became ridiculous ! 

As we tent to improved our characters , to get them higher level and better items , we cannot stay at level 40-50 to farm epic bosses , you kill our content and our fun. 

We want you to boost their level/remove penalty drop level 

Removing  barrier till 70 level raidbosses  would be very good. 

Epic Raidbosses  : 

Baium is completly bugged, you cant land any debuff on it ! Thats the reason nobody kill Baium , we cannot land any debuffs and he deal a lot of damage ! 

Antharas has the same issues as baium , you cannot land any debuffs on it and he does a lot of damage 

Queen Ant - lvl 40 raidboss since the server Opening , we would like if you guys gonna make it 80 lvl same as the other epic raidboss 

Orfen - 50 lvl Raidboss since the server opening , Same issues as Queen ant , we need those raidbosses 80 lvl !!! 

Core - 50 lvl Raidboss since the server Opening , same as Queen Ant and Orfen !!! 

Frintezza - no way to get in there, moobs hit too hard and they are too many, you guys need to decrease the amount of mobs in that place ! 

Also we cannot see what debuffs are on raidbosses since the last big patch ! I guess is time to put it back so we can enjoy that game ! 

Doomcryer / Dominator has no Attribute damage increase !!! I've been reporting this issues for 9 months or maybe more and still not fixed ! 

We want back the 5th SkillBar Shortcut also we want back the Damage Window (you guys remove them on the preivouse patch. 

@Hime @Juji

IF THAT CHANGES NOT GONNA BE IMPLEMENTED YOU GONNA LOSE HALF OF THE SERVER ALSO YOU GONNA LOSE A LOOT OF MONEYS BECAUSE WE GONNA STOP BUY NCOINS !!!

Right, my two cents on this issue, 

i have just come back to game, after not enjoying the awakening, and leaving 7 years ago after playing since beta, i have killed all epics, own all castles as clan leader and as a elite clan member, and have been hero multiple times on a few different classes. so i know about old retail.

and as i am new i am not high enough to see end game, how ever here is my opinion.

1. adena and common drops (basically anything that isn't gear,) need to be increased, by at lest 200% because vip 7 still gives shity drop chances.

2. PK, system, easy make them log in in floren and not be able to port, 

3.give high level areas a re-vamp, eg there was always a farming and xp area, for each xp bracket

4. open up shutgart areas and make them 80+ same with fields of whispers

5.raid bosses need to be the same, we had alts to farm ant queen with c grade, orphen and core we never bothered with, but baium tessa and anthrasa we did before elements with stat and weapons weaker than i have seen on this server, hell we even kill valakas before we could glitch it, unless they have been made alot stronger i dont see any issues

6.oly. 100% agree with the NO buffs and NO event box items, hats weapons augments are all ok, but some of the items like the agathions - some talismans - some gems take it away from skill and into the credit card. i have always liked if you can farm it, its allowed, how it should be.

7.events. i have yet to see one, i see ncsoft gambling, on things made to take your money and give a very low change of getting anything you need, yes this last event has brought the price of cloth down to a dencent level, but a grade weapons are pointless because of the price to sa them, s i imagine is even worse.

in conclusion: without a way to make adena this game will be afk bots, trying to sell billions of adena to next to no-one, because nostalgia for a games this doesnt even represent wont cut it 

After all the posting, we still have not gotten any acknowledgement from the personnel that need to respond.  I don’t believe it’s too much to ask for them to acknowledge us with a simple post i.e.” got it, concerns will be forwarded up higher” or something to that effect. Heck, I wouldn’t mind if they at least lied to us about it lol. Our petition is falling on deaf ears as usual.  Only way we are going to make them listen to us is by not spending any money point blank. It will be up to them to explain why $$$$ is not being made. Then they will have no choice but to acknowledge and send up our concerns.  

• Moderators

Greetings Arsh,

We can assure you that feedback is collected and forwarded to the respective teams. That's what we are here for and thus my comment about how hard it is to read the good stuff when it is hidden in all the bad language and other Code of Conduct violations. 

Keep the feedback coming! 

• Like 1