Server Fix !

WoDy

9 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I paid for my boxes during pay to play starting in 2005. For each account I paid for the game then I paid monthly for years. It would be utter bullcrap to try to take away my boxes because some free to play players don't find it fair..

Besides good luck limiting that as I have 9 sff desktops to throw at Lineage 2.

EDIT : I'd like to know where you're able to get decent xp with only two characters in your 80s.

do you have any idea what MMORPG stands for? Like massive MULTIPLAYER? Get a clan, go party farm, not with ur boxes!!
It is hypocritical to demand a server change, cry on forum and IG but at the same time your swarm of alt characters farm all the good areas where other real humans with real characters can't farm sh*t or even worse, get constantly pk-ed.
So yeah, let's make a revolution! Let's start with ourselves! Delet all ur alt characters, bots, boxes or whatever u call them. Oh, but you won't do that....

13 minutes ago, DarkChibi said:

do you have any idea what MMORPG stands for? Like massive MULTIPLAYER? Get a clan, go party farm, not with ur boxes!!
It is hypocritical to demand a server change, cry on forum and IG but at the same time your swarm of alt characters farm all the good areas where other real humans with real characters can't farm sh*t or even worse, get constantly pk-ed.
So yeah, let's make a revolution! Let's start with ourselves! Delet all ur alt characters, bots, boxes or whatever u call them. Oh, but you won't do that....

Do you have any idea how classic really was? Because boxing was a standard part of Lineage 2 since beta in 2004. The party finder is empty and that's not surprising because even in the pay to play era people didn't party with unknowns. The reason being the potential XP loss is huge and few to no people are willing to risk it for randoms that might be trolling or simply bad at the game. Add on top the greed of people magnified by the lack of drops and you get a recipe for no PUGs.

The rest is you just making up crap so you can feel better about trying to ruin my 16 year gameplay experience. At my peak I ran two parties and those parties weren't even on the same server. I started on a server with friends who all quit. I found new friends on discord on another server so I created a group there (all accounts were VIP including my vendors) to do stuff with them. The last of them quit when the last "update" was rolled out. So now I am just running my main accounts which I'm positive aren't swarming a good area or PKing anyone.

I had quit for a few weeks but decided to try something out  So until that bores me I'll still be around.

Of course I won't delete my accounts as there's no reason to do so. It would be a dumb move. I did stop buying stuff to maintain my VIP levels.

EDIT : I"m not looking for a revolution I'm looking for basic gameplay elements including the UI to be fixed. These all effect you too.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

In my opinion, the most important fix to add: 
I present the next plan... The more pk´s you have the weaker your pet becomes. If you have 1-3 pk's the pet decreases 15% in power but after that gradually make it more till the pet is like 90% weaker once you reach 12-15 PK's.

Read this NCsoft: You will make money from this!!!! 

All the (evil) PKers have to buy pk scrolls in the store to keep their PKing habit up. So it hursts their $$ wallet $$ and NCsoft gets richer <3

Best idea ever if you ask me. It will decrease the pk pet wars by 95%

I agree with Wody's post

- not to mention that in addition to keeping our characters in the game to achieve something rewarding that improves our status and makes us progress to become stronger, know that we have a very expensive energy bill due to the low XP / SP of the server and the power drop. adenas in areas 76+ where you arrived with so much effort and dedication and can no longer advance because of this total imbalance of the server where 80% that commands the Low-Level areas are the BOT, and when we put some support to farm an adena crumb we take PK without reason and without any reason for those damn BOT that want to control all areas of the server.

- We need interactive events so that we grow items and arouse a real interest in staying logged on the screen and not 24 hours AFK.

- we need events with XP / SP and a bigger drop in adenas, not paid events to open a box and win a shitty buff taking the hope of someone who has no intention of buying a SET ARMOR A to stay in the game after level 76+

- we also need a correction in the boss barriers at least for boss level 65+, as only large clans can benefit from this situation with their full Set +6 characters and +15 weapons, where the low levels are looking without being able to KS with afraid to take PK.

To sum up, we need all these arrangements mentioned in the main post so that the server does not continue a zone of prostitution and inequality where many make the game a way to earn money by selling items and adenas for R $ on account of BOT shit.

- I am speaking for all Brazilians who exist and believe in the changes and improvements that you from the staff can bring to the server.

Remember when we had things to do in the old real classic days?

We could level up pets for the lulz and epic mount.

We could use the manor system to gain more when grinding. Clans also benefited from the manor system if they managed it properly.

When there were multiple castles so multiple clans could have a castle each. How that sometimes caused unexpected losses of castles by the dominate group because they got caught with their pants down while messing with some other castle. How it kept the taxes in check as owners competed for purchases.

When even small clans could grab a fort to use. Allowing for small groups to enjoy content in the game.

When seven signs was a real thing that allowed non bots to make money via AA and dawn/dusk shenanigans.

All of which was removed for "game design decisions".....

Compared to the big MMORPGs Lineage 2 has very little to do in game. The only reason I'm even still playing is because of the afk boxing and nostalgia.

• Like 2

In my opnion it is a problem with all the PK Ponies and Daggers. Furthermore also the Bot in low level Areas. It's not a problem of the bots itself, but about all the buffers that run around and buff them or whatever. Even if you manage to get a spot it does not take long until a PK Pony logs in. PK/Chaotic Characters should not be allowed to use teleport!

For Adena drop: The main problem is that the Adena drop is so low, that you can not manage to buy Shots or Spirit Ore or even teleport to farm spot without thinking about if you can maintain the leveling. One shouldn't bother about the Adena you need for Shots or teleporting!

Ok guys I’ll say it out loud and let’s see what happens. Have you ever thought who wins by keeping end game content out of reach? NCsoft only. 

All end game zones are impossible to farm because if you do, you will get a grade and you will be able to progress further in the game, WITHOUT using l2 store. Right now in TI there are maximum 4-5 grps that farm in high level areas (red weapons vip 7 full p2w items) and that’s it. Nobody doing dailies after 76 as well. Economy as is, is destroyed. If you need adena you have to run 24-7 ruins of agony party instead of pushing your characters to farm on high level areas. 

Frintessa antharas baium are impossible to kill because they drop items that would help you progress in the game and avoid the p2w feature. How long would it take for a programmer to allow debuffs on those raids? I’d say less than a day of programming. But why do that? It’s better to sell the items via events than allow them to be acquired normally. 

Spoil rates... Joke. The spoil rates are not even close to x1. They are probably around 0.25% of those l2 wiki classic site supports. L2 spoiler means adena and SUSTAINABILITY  for you and your group but not for l2 classic. Spoil stops being effective at around lvl 70 and before that it was just a parody. I used to fool myself by saying come on keep farming it’s gonna keep better but it never did. I have a level 79 spoiler and I regret making it. A grade recipes and their parts drop at a ridiculous low rate by monsters that you have to farm 24/7 and pose a real threat to kill you. It’s super difficult to get a grade gear but you can always buy them from events!! So why allow players get that gear when they will buy it for $$ ??

Pay to win events one after another.. For real?? Go back to the subscription era. It was acceptable back then because you knew that you were going to pay for a game you like and it’s going to be effective. You were having fun at least. Now it’s constant misery and agony.

A legislation has passed in Europe concerning loot boxes. Companies are forced to reveal the chances their loot boxes have to acquire that stuff or else it’s unethical. I would love to see that 0.000000000001 chance for an antharas earring on the loot boxes you sell so that I know before I throw my money on it. 

Another matter is the adena drainage. Elemental zones, blessed spiritshots, low adena drop rate, non sellable materials, super low spoil rates, all take adena out of server’s economy. I know the game is supposed to be hard but not like this. I was there on c1 when l2 started. It wasn’t like this. This is not classic. Having a spoiler, a crafter in town and a few characters farming IS SUPPOSED to help you make ends meet. In reality you can’t even afford ss for 1-2 characters. But hey we can always buy the next vip for some daily soulshots.

This game feels to me like an experiment as is. A mobile game that’s played on pc and all you can do is spend money on it and watch it afk farm to give you a fake satisfaction. 

Solutions to fix things that gonna fall into deaf ears:

a)Instantly increase adena drops to 300% of what is. (And maybe that’s low)

b)Increase spoil rates (x4 at least of what is) and ADD more spoils on all monsters of all level ranges.

C)Bring back crafting soulshots recipes for dwarves.

D)Allow materials and parts to be sold to the shop again. 

E)Allow debuffs in raid bosses. Before the next server restart, it’s so easy to fix it on the code. 

F)Decrease the damage of monsters in all 75+ areas (ketra varka FI (inside) TI DV LOA GC) by 50% at least. 

G)Reduce adena drops to all areas below 50 level at least by 50%. (ROA, Abandoned camp, outside Aden etc etc)

H)Give free c grade weapons armors to all new players for 10 days to be able to catchup at least and make sure the arena are enough for them to be self sustainable. 

I)Organize events that aren’t pay 2 win! Give us the joy of doing something that is innocent for once and doesn’t require to spend dollars for it. I know you have to achieve some money goals each month but so far all you do is just that so far. 

J)Fix broken skills. Fix broken chars. Fix elemental attribute on wc and ol. 

K)Allow the real % of loot boxes to be known. This is highly improbable to happen and you guys may even laugh when you read this, because the chances are close to 0 for some of the items you sell, but it’s our right to know on what we spent our money on. 

Fianl advice: Try to win us. Try to get closer to us. Be friendly to us. Listen to us. Stop thinking that we only pay and treat us like customers. Do you know what we all want? TO HAVE FUN. To feel the classic l2 game and I promise you we will pay more for it when all is fine. Draining somebody out of money continuously is not gonna work for ever, while making him have actual fun and by keeping him happy on the long term gonna give you back more. People who spend lots of money will be there and keep spending money as there are others to play with. With your decisions right now you are driving away all the low/medium spenders out of the games. How long until big spenders follow them and leave? I can assure you nobody will spend or play on an empty server.

The above are my personal thoughts and are meant to give some constructive criticism and feedback. Do prove me wrong, read it and take actions upon it. Show US that ncsoft in not ONLY a money sucking company and that there is something classic in this server besides it’s name.. 

Over and out.

• Like 2

Hello , since the guy who start this post is from Giran server  , i will talk about Giran server . Who be get help by this changes ? Server or lotus ? If your clan (lotus) want help the server why u keep the 30% tax rates from castle  and not make it 0 for low people can lvl up more easy ? Why your Friend (farmer) sell core orfen aq (all epics ) on crazy expencive prices ? Why u farm ALL BOSSES , and not let the server grow up for u have good war ? The answer is because u are farmers u dont care about server and about population . U ask for changes on EPIC (make them high lvl ) , who will be farm this ? Lotus (because of full destro on box clan for not have wars and not can interap them ) . U ask for sell again materials etc etc , i agree with that , but who be win by that ? Again yourselfs because atm new players not have adena buy YOUR ARMOR AND YOUR WEAPONS what u farm from raids , and u stuck them on Your leader Warehouse . About other changes , besicly All Changes what u ask help your people . U not let server grow up , u are the canser of them server .

• Like 2

If u want server to be fixed , then u just start from  ~
Ponies 1 lose buff the ponies whenb they die   2 skill earase ee and bps
Pk chars  1 shouldnt use TP 
Ban All Adena Sellers again and again ban their ip, all the chars that have logged from that ip, inculding clan leaders of big clans
Fix Bugged rbs 
start from those and then fix the rest what lotus asking for and then we see if they like the changes or not 
  This think started from wody and skorfield just because wody have full wh of mats from his bots  and skorfield full wh of items that cant sell higher than grocery thats all , the rest are sheeps that get whatever they listen 

Edited by Timon
  • Like 1

there's no hope in this servers why they would fix the bug in baium,antharas? so we can get free baium ring? antharas earring from raidboss? no!! go get it to l2store! $$$

Even in L2Classic anniversary they just give 1hr GM BUFFS LMAO!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheReaper said:

Hello , since the guy who start this post is from Giran server  , i will talk about Giran server . Who be get help by this changes ? Server or lotus ? If your clan (lotus) want help the server why u keep the 30% tax rates from castle  and not make it 0 for low people can lvl up more easy ? Why your Friend (farmer) sell core orfen aq (all epics ) on crazy expencive prices ? Why u farm ALL BOSSES , and not let the server grow up for u have good war ? The answer is because u are farmers u dont care about server and about population . U ask for changes on EPIC (make them high lvl ) , who will be farm this ? Lotus (because of full destro on box clan for not have wars and not can interap them ) . U ask for sell again materials etc etc , i agree with that , but who be win by that ? Again yourselfs because atm new players not have adena buy YOUR ARMOR AND YOUR WEAPONS what u farm from raids , and u stuck them on Your leader Warehouse . About other changes , besicly All Changes what u ask help your people . U not let server grow up , u are the canser of them server .

l2 is open world game pvp pve based, take your friends make clan and go contest raids instead of crying in forum.

5 minutes ago, Fork5 said:

l2 is open world game pvp pve based, take your friends make clan and go contest raids instead of crying in forum.

PvP base , U abuse the game and have all destro on box clan (without accept wars ) for PVE on peace . Also i not cry , i just say the true , who will be win by the changes what u suggest ? Ofcorse your clan .I repeat how new people will grow up when u put 30% castle taxes when your side sell expencive all epics , when u lvl up by raids and u have 70% of server on your side . U dont care about server , u care only how u farm more $$$ and how u RMT . Like i say u are the canser of Giran server and i already explain it .

• Like 1

What is most disappointing is the fact that you do nothing to ensure that classic has a future. All of your actions so far, the ptw events, the recent changes, the bugged rbs, the drop/spoil rates, give us the impression that classic for you is just a quick way to make some money. You are supposed to be NC West, so let your Korean managers know that your clients here cannot and will not put up any longer with this joke of a game that their local market feeds. If they are not willing and you are not allowed or competent enough to adjust this game to your customers' needs and and demands, then make us all a favor and shut it down.  

• Like 1

@Juji we need better drop rates in adenas and spoil. You can implement the Drops/spoil rates that we used to have in Chronicle 4 official that are listed here in this really old website https://lineage.pmfun.com/ . OPEN ALL the catacombs Necropolice from 20 lvl t+ that are now closed, the following ones:

Necropolis of Sacrifice: level 20~30

Pilgrims Necropolis: level 30~40                                                         Heretics Catacomb: level 30~40

Worshipers Necropolis: level 40~50                                                    Catacomb of the Branded: level 40~50

Patriots Necropolis: level 50~60

Introduce the ANCIENT ADENAS,  BLUE - GREEN - RED Seal Stones. Dimensional Rift that used to be great fun.  This will make it more fun for new players to play, to be able to make some money for consumables and low gear with HUGE FUN and will attract new players. 

People are angry because of you (NC west) and all you can do, is start taking us seriously. We are mature people.
We are not addicted to this game kids, who will do everyting to play the game.

If you recall your rules let me recall you something. We are customer you are company. We are here for fun and we will pay for it if we will be satisfied. If not we leave and you lost your employment and proffits. I'm thinking who more violated fundamental rules.
So if u want to us here:

FIX ECONOMY
FIX HIGH LEVEL ZONES (mobs cant hit me like trucks, its ridiculus)
FIX MANY THINGS ABOUT WHICH WROTE PLAYERS