vit rune question

17 minutes ago, Excommunicated said:

What is the idea? if you can upload from lv85 to lv99 in 2 hours. Do you want to earn 2 hours of vitality rune?

i wasnt said i do it on 99, it was a example, probable want to reach 101 or 102, then get vit rune

27 minutes ago, mixa said:

You won't get any rune. You get it when you finish the quest at 85.

in wiki i see the awakened quest give the vit rune, so on west its different? or i have to awaken at 85 only?

Edited by KissMyKnife

Yes it works, I just awakened a 93 doombringer and got the vitality rune. If well equiped unawakened toons can level up just fine. Better if you can level the new toon unawakened in a grp and then only awaken at 105 or more if you will.

Dont listen to mixa. All he says is useless. he's a forum troll.

11 minutes ago, Daikon said:

Yes it works, I just awakened a 93 doombringer and got the vitality rune. If well equiped unawakened toons can level up just fine. Better if you can level the new toon unawakened in a grp and then only awaken at 105 or more if you will.

Dont listen to mixa. All he says is useless. he's a forum troll.

he know me, he never troll me :D or will gonna be hurt :D he know me :D, seems i have to test it out, if mixa right, will not search him :)

15 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

he know me, he never troll me :D or will gonna be hurt :D he know me :D, seems i have to test it out, if mixa right, will not search him :)

Actually I might have misunderstood what you want to do. You want the rune to start ticking at lv99 and not 85? If that's the case, I guess it's possible.

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Actually I might have misunderstood what you want to do. You want the rune to start ticking at lv99 and not 85? If that's the case, I guess it's possible.

was reach 95 and get the vit rune :) on that lvl :) but not worth it, after 94 vit ended, so the exp was slow to slow, i guess i get vit rune on 90 then i awaken it.

probable 2 3 day will be enough to reach 105, if i find a good time to do coal i feel. not worth waiting 99 for sure.