Forums

So tomorrow will be "The Big Day"

1 hour ago, Caballeros said:

We are excited that all our lifes will change for the lag and ur announcement "quality life will improve" for difficult.....

Speak for yourself. I'm not holding my breath that's for damn sure. This has been going on far too long and they keep making promises they can't keep. Juji has cried "wolf" one too many times. No more buying NCoins. Cancelled my subscription for prestige pack 2 weeks ago. Still experiencing bad lag and constant DC's and it seems to be getting worse.

3 hours ago, Caballeros said:

We are excited that all our lifes will change for the lag and ur announcement "quality life will improve" for difficult.....

Those improvements are not coming until the next update, you non-English reading fool. Tomorrow is just another maintenance day, they reset the servers and probably add/remove some "lag or latency" related thing.

This dumb NCscam puts an exp event in as compensation for lag when they have not fixed "the lag" and adds items to sell you during this compensation event. You really expect something from them? hahahaha, kid you are delusional